[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads, I can't fit inside her What should I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: help.jpg (263KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
263KB, 1536x1024px
Lads, I can't fit inside her

What should I do
>>
>>18153669
foreplay.
>>
lose weight
>>
>>18153669

Vagina can stretch enough to push out a baby. It can stretch enough to get your dick in there. Lots of foreplay, lots of fingers in there before you even try, eat her out, get her turned on. If she's too tight or too dry, then she's not into it enough yet. Try lube and/toys first if nothing seems to help.
>>
Wake up
>>
lube , perseverance and "love"
>>
>>18153669
try her pussy next time and not the bellybutton
>>
>>18153669

Just curious, how big is the thing you are trying to get in and how tall is she.
>>
>>18153669
She probably just hasn't had sex in a while. I have kind of a fat cock -- it's average length but just unusually wide -- and had this issue with my current girlfriend at first. I just needed to play with her enough to fit 3 fingers in without it hurting too much, then use some lube and squeeze it in. And deal with the scratching and gasping lmao. After that it's been mostly fine as long as we fuck every few days at least. Vaginas stretch to fit their currently-matching dick. If they aren't used for a while they shrink back down again. It's normal.
>>
>>18154235

I think I'm average. She's short
>>
>shit that never happened: the thread
Alrighty then
>>
gobble that pussy with your tongue big time, chicks dig that and it usually opens her up
>>
>>18155196
This site attracts people on the fringes of the bell curve. Nigga could have a big dick. I've a regular six incher and I dated a girl with a tiny vagina that I couldn't fit in.

It's a real problem
>>
>>18153692
Kek
>>
I once fucke a girl and my dick touched her cervix hurting her, I'm not trying to brag or anything but how can you fix this?

I fucked another one and she didn't have any problems with it, my dick went in smoothly.
>>
>>18155594
Use positions where you cant fit 100% of your dick inside. Like doggy style (not sure atm)?
>>
>>18155583
This, you don't need to have an unusually big dick for it to be annoying

>>18155682
>doggy style
i fit it better in missionary lmoa
>>
>>18155583
>>18155774
Y'all must suck dick at foreplay t b h
>>
>>18153669
stop trying to stick it in her urethra
>>
If you are sure that there's been enough foreplay and she's properly relaxed and you still can't fit in, there's nothing left to do but to break up.

Vaginas come in different sizes and I will never understand why people pretend they can all magically stretch to accommodate anything. Just that they all get deeper and looser when turned on doesn't mean they wind up being the same size, just like with penises all growing but not all to the same size.

Yes women can push out a baby. This is not just one of the only things that frequently tears the vagina and/or makes it permanently looser, and hurts more than anyone would be willing to endure for sex, it also happens AFTER they are doused in hormones that literally soften their pelvic bones.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.