[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad being frindzoned orbiter just for the sake of a company?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1489315340059.jpg (227KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
1489315340059.jpg
227KB, 500x482px
Is it bad being frindzoned orbiter just for the sake of a company? Like girl thinking you secretly try to fuck her while you actually just hang around to kill time?
The girl obviously thinks I have hots for her and trying to play me, inviting to hang out and flirting with me just to boost her ego, while I just stick around for the same without any intention of getting down to it.

I'm not sure if it still makes me a loser or not.
>>
>>18153258
Bang a different chick and tell her about it. It will be funny.

Come at her sideways like, ayo homegirl this betty I been getting with wants me to tie her up and choke her. Is that weird? You know any good knots cause I wasn't in the boyscouts. You know those mormon niggas get nasty when they train their sons in wilderness survival and bondage knots.
>>
>>18153271
This, nothing better than those knocked pegs when she realizes she isn't the center of your universe. She may even stop seeing you in lieu of someone she thinks is desperate like she thought you were.
>>
>>18153271
>>18153295
I may do that for the sake of her reaction. I love pissing her off like that but she still hangs around.
>>
>>18153258

sounds alright to me, since youre getting what you want out of the relationship
>>
>>18153271

>Implying he can bang a different chick

>>18153258

>I'm not sure if it still makes me a loser or not

You asking this does tho
>>
all of the dudes giving you advice probably dont get fucked often

just be her friend OP, it could very well lead to opportunities for sex, if not from her maybe one of her friends.. and plus women are really good friends otherwise, not everything is about sex
>>
PS : THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE FRIENDZONE, ITS A STATIC INVISIBLE BOX GUYS LIKE TO IMAGINE THEMSELVES IN WHEREAS SEX IS A DYNAMIC THING AND GIVEN THE APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES COULD BE OBTAINABLE
>>
File: 1479365371807.gif (971KB, 366x229px) Image search: [Google]
1479365371807.gif
971KB, 366x229px
>>18153258

>Is it bad being frindzoned orbiter just for the sake of a company?

Situations like these are typically less bad if you're not delusional about it. Its still not good, its just not as bad. If you're choosing to do something fucked up while fully realizing its fucked up at least you have some kind of control.
>>
>>18153720
There's a such thing as a friendzone when 90% of females keep at the very least 3 potential candidates
>>
>>18153752
Friend zoned dudes aren't "candidates".
>>
Sounds like she's shitting on you. Be like "do you think I want to smash bitch?! Cause I don't stress about you at all...not even a little. It isn't like that." Bet you she tries to bang you after
>>
>>18153770
Exactly.
>>
File: 1471719453452.png (11KB, 316x302px) Image search: [Google]
1471719453452.png
11KB, 316x302px
Orbiter < Candidate < Fuckbuddy < SO

If she's 6/10 or higher then she has all of the above.
>>
>>18153828
How can you even compete with that?
>>
>>18153258
Its not friendzone if you're legitimately trying to be friends
>>
>>18153859
By being in the upper 20% of males.

Forget the x/10 scale, spend a moment visualizing the total sum of all males and aim for the upper 20% of THAT. The middle percentiles are failures, and the lower percentiles do not bother trying.

The 80-20 rule applies to damn near everything, not just sex.
>inb4 crybabying and opinion preaching
>>
>>18153752
Your believe of this and pessimism is what keeps you from getting laid you are so stupid im dying to shake you

But maybe its a good thing you dont reproduce
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.