[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Is rowing the GOAT form of cardio for getting lean and aesthetic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5791.jpg (45KB, 550x295px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5791.jpg
45KB, 550x295px
Is rowing the GOAT form of cardio for getting lean and aesthetic?
>>
>>18152561
Apparently.
>http://www.snivelinggoat.com/total-body-rowing-machine-workout-daily-regimen/
>http://manmeetsgoat.com/row-row-row-your-rower/
>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168483963
>http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/humankind/2017/01/13/cat-helps-pregnant-goat-through-contractions/96502248/
>>
>>18152561
all cardio is basically the same. rowing is not only cardio though, like running, walking, biking, etc are.
>>
>makes your ass sore, not from working it but from sitting on it
>is repetitive and boring as fuck
>fucks up your hands with callouses

rowing is shit
>>
>>18152640
This.
I sit 12 hrs a day already. I don't need to be sitting more.
>>
>lean and aesthetic
If you want to lose weight then walk uphill slightly on a treadmill while slightly distracted. Don't try to burn a whole meal in one walk; that exhausts you and makes you hungry. If you need to lose weight then you're probably not fit for running.

If you want to get strong then row. If you're a lardass then fix that before you want to get strong. Eat real food instead of food-like products.

>inb4 shitstorm
>>
>>18152697
That ain't the machine's fault.

>>18152640
That's the dude who bought a cheap machine's fault. Stop being poor. Also stop complaining; if you play through the pain and you're not doing something horribly wrong then your body adapts to the pain. Make sure you're not doing something horribly wrong though; don't just assume you know best.
>>
File: 453452733.jpg (1MB, 2143x1401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
453452733.jpg
1MB, 2143x1401px
>>18152561
No, sprinting is. And cardio is gay.
>>
>>18152713
It has nothing to do with the machine. Have you ever actually rowed? Same shit applies retard.
>>
>>18152722
>eat lotsa meat
>eat lotsa cheese
>drink lotsa milk
>no heart training
>>
>>18152729
I've rowed and I've sat in a hard metal chair the size of a 3 ring binder to leg press. Go walk your poodle instead of going to the gym.
>>
>>18152732
I do go to the gym I just don't waste time there doing worthless shit like rowing lol
>>
>>18152736
Don't roleplay on /adv/. Time isn't wasted if you're doing shit.
>>
>>18152737
It is if you're doing meme exercises like sliding your ass up and down a track while you hold onto a bar attached to a rope.
>>
>>18152742
>complains about memes
>posts memes

I farm and I lift and I tread and I machine. The biggest contributor is probably the farming because I do it manual. You sound like a videogame guy, know any good cheap games? Everything in my Steam library is crap.
>>
>>18152755
i never complained about memes

>you don't like my shitty exercise so you must like video games

for all that exercise you must look like shit to be this insecure and butthurt lmao
>>
>>18152765
I train glutes, you train colon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.