[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brutally crush on someone for 2 years straight >we never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1488408640752.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488408640752.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>brutally crush on someone for 2 years straight
>we never were friends or anything, but she knew i wss crushing on her and she never reciprocated the feelings
>one day she does something certain, i realize the girl i crushed on only exists in my mind
>decide to absolutely ignore her very existence, dont talk to her, dont even look at her direction
>our eyes met a lot (almost daily) since then but i just put on a stoic face and move on
>notice that she looks at me frequently, tries to grab my attention, tried to talk with me even, but i just keep on ignoring her

she used to be completly indifferent about my existence
what is the logic behind that

this isnt the first time that happened to me, another girl i often ignored showed interest in me
when i one day decided to stop ignoring her and tried to get to know her she stopped acting interested and i moved on
??
>>
She's just seeing if you're still interested. I'm a man and I do this. It's not even a keep you on a string thing half the time, but a frank curiosity. If she's not reciprocating advances, she's not interested. You have to change physically to get someone to change their interest.
>>
>>18152473
alright senpai, its kind of confusing to me bzut i understand
i did change physically, but not by a lot. just changed my hair and beardstyle.
currently working out too (4 weeks), but she started behaving like this before i began working out
>>
>>18152508
Lol c'mon man you should have started working out 2 years ago! Are you sure you're crushing?!

Good luck!
>>
>>18152516
i did do that
then something to my leg happened and i stopped for a long ass time
thanks though. your kindness is appreciated.
>>
>>18152508
sorry OP but any interest on her part is still in your mind
>>
OP.
The same happened to me.
Once I was sure some girl had a crush on me only to vanish one day.
I always had a crush on her myself.
I did date her in the end.

Do something.
Either go see her or call her and ask her out.
You can do it this second.

2 years might be a bad sign though girls dislike it when a man waits too long.

One more thing.
Don't misinterpret her behaviour or give too much importance to her staring at you.
It doesn't mean jack shit.
>>
>>18153428
i already got rejected half a year ago
it probably means jackshit xd
>>
>>18153435
It means she doesn't like you.

Sorry senpai.
>>
>>18152463
Forget about this bitch. If you got rejected then you have your answer so stop wasting your time. If she wants you then she'll make the effort. Until then, business as usual. In fact, if she sees you hanging out with another chick, guaranteed she'll be hitting you up sooner than later
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.