[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy i've talked to like twice asks me to see a movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1449397567196.jpg (75KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
1449397567196.jpg
75KB, 480x533px
>guy i've talked to like twice asks me to see a movie via text
>i say no, because i'm not all that interested in the movie and i don't really have any money
>fast forward a few hours later
>he still hasn't responded to my text

Did I hurt his feelings? ;_; I mean, if I actually had the money then I'd totally go, considering it's just fun hang with pals, but I don't, and I can't expect him to pay for me. I'm probably just thinking about it too much, but I'm just really bad at saying no, and I'm actually starting to regret it now. I don't want him to think I don't like the idea of hanging out with him ;_;
>>
>>18151809

yeah you rejected him
>>
>>18151809
Did you just say "no" or was it more along the lines of "no money at the moment, but I would like to otherwise"?
>>
>>18151819
I didn't mean it like that ;_; I'm not interested in him in that sort of way, like I said we've only talked like twice, but I still think he's a cool dude.

>>18151822
I said what I said in the op. Said movie wasn't really my type of thing and I didn't really have any money anyways.
>>
>>18151809
If a guy asks you out and you want to hang out with him but don't like the activity he suggested, suggest an alternate activity, otherwise he's going to think you're not interested in him.
>>
>>18151809
You answered his question, what more do you fucking want? If he requires you again hell txt you again. What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>18151809
well you basically shot him down
dont really expect him to reply
>>
>>18151831
>You rejected him
>What! No I didn't, I just rejected him...
You can't have your cake and eat it to, femanon. You're not entitled to him and he owes no obligation to you.
>>
Why do women expect men to give them attention without giving the guy anything?

We clearly understand you don't like our tastes in entertainment. That's why we have bros. When we offer to do something, it's so you get our attention and you can feel desired. The least you can do is suck a dick for an exchange of services.
>>
>>18151809

first, you know it wasnt just hanging as pals, he was asking you on a date.

second, if you wanted to hang out anyways, all you had to do was say that you dont have the money, but then suggest a cheaper hangout;.
>>
>>18152723
>Why do women expect men to give them attention without giving the guy anything?

Because they're used to it, aka because beta orbiters exist in abundance.
>>
>>18151809
Its not clear if you're male or female op.

Im leaning towards male. I've never heard of a female feeling bad for being a shallow piece of shit and crushing some guys soul.
>>
>>18152723
Because most men actually enjoy (some or most) women, and don't have to settle for boring/mean-spirited ones and/or hate them all.

If people are in love spending time together is a win/win. The man enjoys quality time and the woman enjoy sex.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.