[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop my insecurities and self esteem issues from turning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

How do I stop my insecurities and self esteem issues from turning me into a slut? I know its retarded as hell but I feel like I need to seek validation from others and by doing this I want to flirt with guys, post nudes online, etc., just to know if I'm actually good enough and attractive. My logical side of me obviously doesn't want to do this because I want respect and I don't want my naked body all over the internet. Is there anyway to get rid of these self esteem issues and or anyway to be able to at least block them out so I don't do anything stupid? No one has been mean to me about my looks and nothing traumatic has happened to me so i don't know what the fuck is wrong with me for feeling so horrible about it.
>>
i dont give a fuck
>>
Make your diet consistent of only my cum and water for a month will help you out
>>
>>18151618
get in a long term relationship, put this energy into that. simple.
>>
post face
>>
>>18151618
Therapy might help.

I mean, even if you can't really tell why you feel insecure or what exactly about yourself that makes you feel bad, getting professional help is probably better
>>
>>18151618
your body is telling you to get dicked
>>
>>18151618
Try to think about how pathetic you are for it, and what your kids would say if they could watch you do what you've been doing.

Men aren't even validating 'you'. They just like the fleshy construction posing in front of them. 'You' are just a fucking passenger who tagged along for the ride.
>>
>>18151618
Tell me, what are you more proportionate in? T or A?

I feel you're more of an A person.
>>
>>18151618
you could try finding a bf that honestly just loves you for your personality, and see if that works.

no i'm not saying from here or whatever, unless that's what you want to do.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.