[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I emailed my ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
It's been a few hours and he hasn't responded. I'm not super concerned since it's been only a few hours, but i wish i could take it back.

Tell me how stupid i was for doing so.
>>
What did you say? Give me a quick rundown.

If it was really, really stupid say you were drunk tomorrow and apologize.
>>
>>18151380
We work for the same company and i get his department's upcoming schedules in my email. I don't usually look at them (i also get his new girlfriend's schedule and it sucks to see them going on vacation together etc), but i needed to today and saw he was scheduled off sick the entire week, which is highly unusual and made me wonder if he was having surgery or if someone died.

So i asked if he was ok and mentioned i saw his schedule.
>>
>>18151390
Now it depends on how long ago you broke up, to be honest.

If it was over a year ago I think you might have messed up a little, but it can still be salvaged. You simply have to fess up and say it was a dumb thing to say and apologize. Just be honest etc. You cant really row yourself out of this one without making him understand it was a dumb thing to do and that you understand it was.
>>
>>18151399
It's been about 2 and a half years, but I'm still not 100% over it, I'm like 80% over it. We were together for 8 years and he left me for the girl he is dating now who is younger and prettier.

We tried to stay friends, but haven't really spoken in about a year.
>>
>>18151409
Then you should follow my advice, if you give a fuck about what he thinks. But even if not, he might fuck up your job by going to a supervisor or something if you dont fess up and apologize. I feel you on this one, its easy to do this shit in the spur of the moment and then realise how dumb it was. If he still gives a shit he'll understand.
>>
>>18151414
He won't go to a supervisor and i didn't do anything against policy anyway. If he had asked me not to contact him, then i would have fucked up professionally, but as far as i know, we're on good terms aside from some bottled up white hot rage on my part.

I'm more irritated with myself for conceding that i care.
>>
>>18151423
In that case you should do what you yourself feel is right. If it doesnt have a professional consequence, then do what you think will make YOU feel good to do.
>>
>>18151442
What would make me feel good is unsending the email so he never sees it. But gmail doesn't let you unsend and he's probably seen it by now anyway.
>>
>>18151442
Just realised this was a dumb as fuck post. Sorry.

What you should do is just apologise, say you didnt think things through and move on with your life I guess. I dont have any advice on how to get him back if thats what you want.
>>
>>18151451
I just wanted people to tell me I'm a fucking idiot and heap abuse on me.

I do want him back, but i know that's a shit emotion, it's over and would not allow myself to take him back even if he were to try.
>>
>>18151459
Sorry, I dont have any abuse to give. Dumb things happen.
>>
>>18151459
>I just wanted people to tell me I'm a fucking idiot and heap abuse on me.
You're a fucking idiot.

For how long has this been holding you back? For years? It doesn't matter how long you were together for. You're like a daytrader who insists on holding onto a stock which is heading to zero only because you've owned it for so long.

Your ex clearly has moved on. You should too, and simply cease all contact. Get a fucking life.
>>
>>18151365
Move the fuck on
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.