[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reconnect with girl from camp who I knew freshmen year of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1484488964907.jpg (41KB, 636x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484488964907.jpg
41KB, 636x640px
>Reconnect with girl from camp who I knew freshmen year of HS
>I'm an extremely introverted, shy, depressed, and anxious person and she is always guiding my hands around her shoulder and stuff
>She has to engage our first kiss and everything else
>a month into the relationship she has like a bad week
>A family friend dies, she doesn't make it in some marketing competition, she gets a 90 on a test and some other stuff
>she starts acting like really cold towards me and only responds to texts with yea, oh dang, that's cool, ok, etc
>I ask her if shes ok and she says theres nothing wrong with me and shes just still upset
>Its been like a week and she still acts like this even when we hang out
what I'm asking is: is this just like a phase or what? I haven't been happy anymore because I feel like she hates me or something. What should i do??
>>
>>18150988
Gonna have to be strong for her. Right now, that means continuing as if nothing is wrong. Act as if a family friend didn't die. When and if she wants to talk about it with you; if she wants space, she'll bring it up. No reason for you to do anything else but act like normal.
>>
>>18150988
>Its been like a week

Fucking christ, man. She's having a rough time, those won't last forever. Pull your head out of your ass, wrap her in a few blankets and feed her ice cream. Watch some Disney flick with her and pet her hair during it. This isn't about you, it's about her. Act like it. Be supportive instead of being a self-centred prick. If you keep this up, she'll walk for sure, sooner rather than later.
>>
>>18151006
>>18151007
im an egotistical drug addict so these answers only made me more upset
>>
>>18151016
She'll walk if you don't be strong for her, man. Good luck. Might wanna kick the habit, too.
>>
>>18151025
Yea she wants me to as well but i'm not happy without weed or pills
>>
>>18151007
Don't be 12 yo and do this.

This suggestion is pure autism and it would only comfort a teenage girl.

Be a man OP and just keep her occupied mentally, do some stress free activities or offer her a back/foot rub
>>
>>18151027
Then you're a fucking loser
>>
>>18150988
>>18150988

why do you care man? girls go cold like that all the time, not just when something bad happens all the time. You're never going to understand them so don't even bother. I mean, you can understand them better, but you'll never fully understand them. What is it about this girl thats better then just browsing these boards, watching a movie, going for a walk in the woods, working out, laying in the sun, going to the beach etc? What do you get out of it other then misery?

>Fucking christ, man. She's having a rough time, those won't last forever. Pull your head out of your ass, wrap her in a few blankets and feed her ice cream. Watch some Disney flick with her and pet her hair during it. This isn't about you, it's about her. Act like it. Be supportive instead of being a self-centred prick. If you keep this up, she'll walk for sure, sooner rather than later.

How can he trust that she will appreciate it and won't just continue to hurt him in the future?

>foot rub

fucking disgusting and why should he massage her like a servant and touch her disgusting feet?
>>
>family friend dies
>Got -A on a test
>Didn't win some competition

Yeah, no. Trust me op shes not in any kind of shock. This is literally nothing to be depressed over.

More than likely shes just bored and sick of your lame beta ass. She waited for you to make a move and you did not. Now shes bored and probably talking to a real man she "reconnected" with as well. Shes probably up right now in the middle of the nat laughing and chatting it up with the other guy on Facebook right now. Shes so horny, he will probably fuck her by tomorrow or maybe hes fucking her as we speak.shes preoccupied with him now and you're nothing but an annoyance at this point. You annoy her with your "whats wrong?" "Whats wrong". Just like a little beta fag. She think you are pathetic. Shes thinking of a way to rid herself of your orbiting desu you beta cuck piece of shit. Watch and see. Soon you will gey a text from her saying she needs space. Or maybe she will slowly start ignoring your texts and never hang out or answer calls.

And when you stalk her on Facebook you will see her on trips with chad and at parties sitting in the lap of some shirtless chad with a drink in her hand. Enjoy fapping to anime loser.

Good luck
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.