[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, guys, I'd appreciate input. I got a date in a few days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: lss.jpg (21KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
lss.jpg
21KB, 960x960px
Hey, guys, I'd appreciate input.
I got a date in a few days with a Tinder slut and I'm not her type/she thinks she's sofisticated/multicultural/fancy/ohlookatmeImfrenchbaguettebaguette but I am hilarious and she hates funny guys (same joke I told successfully to a few different chicks about muslims, she hated and said was a turnoff). Now, I know I've had girlfriends prettier and all-around better than her and I could just turn the date into a skit/assholefest, but that's the easy route and since I'm wasting my resources to go and meet her I'd like to (at least initially) try being a normal/unfunny guy, since humour is one of my pride traits and since you guys (barring /r9k/, man fuck those guys) are not funny (except when you try to give serious life advices), I'd appreciate your input.
Oh, I'm a bit of a prick, so half the battle's won already, innit? :v
>>
>>18150829
Can't even understand half of what your saying. I'm guessing if she doesn't like intelligent guys, you guys will hit it off well
>>
>>18150848
Since you can't comprehend simple text, I'd say you have a better shot than me, mate. Might wanna go for it, God knows you're desperate for a woman's touch (not counting your feminine hands, of course).
>>
Promiscuous women think they are the master key.
>>
>>18150829
>Oh, I'm a bit of a prick
The only truth in that statement
>>
Holy shit this thread is hilarious.
>>
File: Aristotle_On_Hornyness.png (528KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Aristotle_On_Hornyness.png
528KB, 1024x576px
>>18150829
>>
>>18150890
True, this chick acts like she's God's gift to penises everywhere and that she can do and say whatever. I have to fight back the urge to rip on her.

>>18150891
You offend me, good sir. I make things in no small measure.

>>18150899
Easy for a guy made of rock to say.
>>
>>18150883
>>18150883
God, your posts reek of an inferiority complex.
>>
>>18150960
Armchair psychology...Never change /adv/.
>>
>>18150965
Or is it pocket psychology? Do you basement-dwellers even wear something with pockets or just pjs all day long?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.