[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1487995095695.jpg (124KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487995095695.jpg
124KB, 1080x1080px
Hey adv I am really picky and specific and out of my whole year there is only one girl that I somewhat like. I'm kind of attached to this person and I was lately thinking of asking her out.

This may seem easy and all but there are a few obstacles:

1) She's only in one of my classed and that one class is discussion of sensitive topics. I always voice my opinion in the class. I am the most right wing person in the class and school most likely.

2) She is a liberal/progressive and supports all the average things everyone on the left supports but a bit more moderate and respectable than other classmates, she doesn't agree with polygamy and etc which is good.

3)She cycles home while I take the bus.

4)We never talk as there is no time when we are even close to each other due to the classes and the fact that she hangs out with a group of girls in the corner of the hallway and never talks to people outside of it during lunch breaks.

5)You may say I don't know this person but I do, we have been on a debating team and worked together for a while. I understood that she is a good person and is actually very intelligent. Working with someone is a very good way to discover that person.

6)I think she may dislike me for my opinions and thinks I'm some sort of bigot or whatever.

btw we got on really well at the debating event and I made her laugh as well as flirted a bit (Flirting is an effort for me as it makes me cringe)
I honestly dunno what to do about this.The thought has been on my mind for a while so I think I should do something about it.

She's about a 8/10 imo due to the combination of her looks/body and personality.

Pls help me I will accept any advice.
>>
>>18150726
Story of my life, although she wasn't a brainwashed libetard. She was pretty nationalistic.
>>
>>18150726
dating someone who has all the same opinions you do on everything is pretty fucking boring.
>>
>>18150739
btw when I say I'm right wing I mean I sometimes go on Iron March and listen to Slavros. I'm don't classify myself as fascist but my principles and beliefs are very close to it.

The whole school is a shitlib school and there are lgbt posters hanging everywhere as well as pro-refugee and anti-racism/bullying posters.
>>
>>18150750
someone who is right-wing is just a conservative. just call yourself a conservative, unless you mean you're a right-wing authoritarian, in which case you have a high willingness to submit to established authority. most people conflate right-wing with right-wing authoritarians.

If you're not an authoritarian, I'd just start calling yourself a conservative. Unless you're actually a racist, then call yourself whatever you fucking want because no one cares.
>>
>>18150758
I call myself traditional most of the time. I never say right wing because it's associated with Nazis
>>
>>18150786
"traditional" makes you sound bigoted and misogynistic. People in the 50s were traditional and they were sexist and racist as fuck. Pick a different descriptor (unless these things accurately describe you, then, as I said, call yourself whatever you want, because no one is going to care).
>>
Keep voicing your opinions. If she's a honest person she'll respect you more for this than trying to pretend your a libtard.
Also from my experience, leftist girls secretely crave for alpha right wingers. Especially when the other guys she spend time with are feminist/progressives but have absolutely no masculinity and behave like faggots.
>>
>>18150813
>bigoted and misogynistic.
Pick different deacriptors (unless you're a feminist, then, as you say, use whatever feminist-highlighted terms you want, because no one is going to care).

>b-but they're good synonyms
xd
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.