[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

adv/, can one still have a chance with a girl after she rejected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1488140047897.png (403KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488140047897.png
403KB, 1920x1200px
adv/, can one still have a chance with a girl after she rejected him?

Long story short, I got shitfaved and confessed my feelings to this girl, she said we'll talk about it later. So after I sobered up we talked and she said she doesn't feel that way about me.

After that I limited contact (basically only eye contact since I see her on campus)

I started to notice she keeps on looking at me(you know, casual short glances that happen often desu)

We talked later on and she kept on like laughing and smiling all the time which i found weird, since she said she isn't interested, right?

Nowadays I still chat sometimes and it makes me wonder, can I still have a chance with her?

Since that confession 4 months have passed. During that time I lost weight, ditched my glasses and in general started to focus on myself.

Any ideas as to mh original question?

Thanks adv/, I just don't know what's going on
>>
>>18150618
Stop giving her attention (subtly, don't go all autistic and ignore her, just be busy when she wants to hang out and take a long time to respond to her texts). If she increases attempts to make contact you still have a chance.
>>
>>18150630
We're both in school, we never texted desu or hung out alone.

I did stop giving her attention completely and that was when she started to make the most eye contact and like small comments(e.g enjoy your meal, hello, whatever etc)
>>
>>18150618
OP the same shit happend to me.
>2 years ago, meet this qt3.14
>back in high school we lived really close together, so hung out a lot
>after a year confess my feelings and i get rejected
>"haha ok"
>get home, start lifting and running to build confidence
>start slightly distancing myself from qt3.14,
>starts messaging ME to hang out
>tell her I cant as Im lifting/studying/working
>one day agree to hang out again, pick her up in my recently bought car
>by the end of the night shes being a cocktease and messing with me
>go full "no way fag" and keep it together
>on the ride home confesses she got feelings for me

Don't give up OP just work on improving yourself and girls will notice quickly
>>
Go no contact for a week or two then ask her out. If she says no or flakes or whatever just play it cool, say something like "No worries, let me know if you change your mind. Take care" then never text her again. You gotta take a shot if you want her and you didn't really ask her out you just told her your feelings which you should never do. I wouldn't ever text her if I were you lol but may as well
>>
>>18151197
Shit bro, nice.

That's what I'm. Doing right now. How old are you? And how old were you then?

>>18151315

Guess I'll do that
I asked her what she felt back during that time btw

I'm really torn. One part of me wants me to forget her but I just can't. You know when you see someone and it was just one of these moments?
I knew her for a while before that if that means anything(4 months)
>>
>>18151849
junior in highschool and now a freshman in college
>>
>>18151849
>>18151315
Literally follow this OP
>>
>>18152364
Right, thanks bro
>>18152370
OK, thanks.

Do you guys have anything else to say on this topic?
>>
>>18150618
A lot of women just like the attention and even if they say they don't like you in that respect still want you to treat them the same as when you were courting them

This is why girls will either say they are single, never bring up that they are in a relationship, or continue to pester a man after he has been turned down.

I'm not saying you have no shot of being with her, just that it's a lot lower than you'd think if she's acting that way
>>
>>18152733
Yeah I've realised that.
Thanks bro
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.