[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm very emotionally flat. I've tried alcohol but it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1311652734828.jpg (8KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1311652734828.jpg
8KB, 300x225px
I'm very emotionally flat. I've tried alcohol but it doesn't affect my feelings at all. I think something is wrong with me but I don't know what.

I didn't react when a grandparent died. I don't even react when bad things happen to me even if I intellectually understand it as bad. I am waiting to see a psych but I'm scared that he or she will tell me nothing is wrong with me and send me away.

It's very frustrating because it feels like there is this hole in my chest where my feelings are supposed to be.
>>
>>18150583
You might actually be a sociopath. Give katawa shoujo a run if you don't feel anything after one run through you might actually be damaged.
>>
>>18150583
could be depressed
could be schizoid, if you have no interest in people in general and don't care about it
could be antisocial, if you like torturing things
could be an autist, if you can't understand other people at all
could just be an internet whiner. it's not clear.
>>
>>18150679
I tried playing Katawa Shoujo but I felt bad trying to date the blind girl since it would break up a friendship. Also I thought it was too gay considering I'm a woman.

>>18150769
Depression is when you have an emotional Rollercoaster. I have the opposite of that.
I was screened for personality disorders and I only got "high scores" in schizotypal. Which rules out psychopathy too.
Autists have feelings too. I'm friends with several and think some of them are way too sensitive and emotional.
>>
>>18150583

You have no reason to worry.

Grandparents are distant for most people, and they are old so you know they'll die. Most people don't really feel much when a grandparent dies. Try again after it's somewhat you actually give a shit about.

Also, going emotionally flat when facing hardships is common. It's a coping mechanism that ensures survival and sees that you won't collapse under pressure. Some people freak out, some go unnaturally chill. It's actually nothing unusual.

Honestly, the fact that you worry about this indicates that you're fine. You probably haven't really ran into any shit that could make you feel much anything. Some people aren't that emotional and it's fine.
>>
>>18150583
I call it emotionaly stable.

Try playing undertale. If the ending wont do anything to you, then you are confirmed soulless. But i doubt that. You can finish that game under ~5 hours.

Have fun!
>>
>>18150836
Don't even need to play it. Just listen to the soundtrack. Makes me cry every time listening to some of the songs
>>
>>18150818
>Felt bad
So you felt something, have you ever considered you're not a very emotional person overall that is a possibility. Another possibility is your hormones being out of wack due to either diet or genetic factors. Overall I think you should go seek professional help, there's not to much a chinese cartoon forum can do for you anon when it comes to advice.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.