[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke up with a broken , lone girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: cpt.jpg (59KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
cpt.jpg
59KB, 500x344px
Hello. Moments ago, i just broke up with a very abusive, stressful, paranoid girl that i've been wanting to break up with in a long time. She pissed me off enough this time by creating a maelstrom of problems out of nothing.

She is also, very, very dumb. Many times we fought because she didn't understand something i said, or things that happen around her. She doesn't get things easily. She is the first legitimate dumb/slow person without diagnosed diseases i've seen, which also made my life hell in the relationship.

I feel free. But i also feel empty. She has nobody else. No friends, her family is one of the shittiest possible, and her birthday is Friday. She has done worse things to me in the past, yet i'm feeling bad. Should i do anything? Should i try again, trying other methods and tactics, base myself around her many flaws, and yadda yadda? I knwo it's not my problem anymore, but i don't like feeling like this. I shouldn't, but i am feeling bad. And i don't want to go back to her out of love, because she also drained that off me. I just wanted her to have someone on her birthday. And in general, to take care of her dumb ass.
>>
>>18150012
Are you me? I had this same thing, but I actually broke up about a month ago. I staid as friends, but even that has gotten old for me, because the girl in question is a wreck.

Birthday huh. It's good for her to be alone, so she has actually a chance to self reflect. Probably doesnt though and just cries that nobody likes her. It's always them as victims and not the fault of their loneliness. Don't do it bro.
>>
>>18150021
Exactly. She makes her bullshit, ''ONCE'' she notices it was her fault, she makes in a way that wasn't her fault at all.
>Probably doesnt though and just cries that nobody likes her

That is also probably the exact thing that is going to happen.

I don't like hurting people unecesserily, but hell, does this sensation ever goes away? Why can't we have the same mental gymnastics as those insane banshees?
>>
>>18150012
This is rather harsh, but she isn't your responsibility, OP. Personally, if I don't see someone at least trying to take of themselves and/or better themselves then it isn't worth being with them.

I know it must be hard coming from your situation, and I really get that it feels shitty. I like to think of it this way: if life in general with her is worse than life without, then it indicates that this romantic relationship isn't worth it. Take some time to yourself, and if you decide to stay away from her, try to avoid all contact and attempts to help her.

Best of luck, man. Take care.
>>
>>18150037
Life with her can become hell from one second to another. What pains me is just leaving her alone like that, now. She has her sweet side, just like every other person who ever existed had once, but still feels shitty.
>>
>>18150028

She is doing it to herself. I felt bad for my ex, but she is so dense that it infuriates me now. And women will find a way to find a new guy once they realize they are abandoned. Last time I visited my ex she had someone text her already lol
>>
>>18150045
I'm sorry about the situation man. But like >>18150053 said, she's doing it to herself. Based on what you're telling me, it's not your fault, it is mostly her's
>>
Thanks for the advice, folks. Better suffer a bit now, than regularly.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.