[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

ITT: Ask to the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 30

File: symbols-004.jpg (65KB, 600x406px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
symbols-004.jpg
65KB, 600x406px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, fart guy, platonic cuddling guy
Fuck off
>>
File: pallmall.jpg (207KB, 1098x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pallmall.jpg
207KB, 1098x1080px
Is it pronounced paul maul or pell mell?
>>
>>18149796
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1GIo-1Pki4
>>
Guys

Do you agree with the "You can always try to get a girl that is "above your league" but knowing when to give up trying on said girl is key." mentality?
>>
File: 1456438031970.png (188KB, 290x308px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456438031970.png
188KB, 290x308px
Girls, would you honestly go out with an uglier guy? What would he have to do to become attractive to you?

I kind of share the same head shape as Jeremy Renner and I don't know if that's actually considered 'attractive'
>>
>>18149807
I've dated guys much more attractive than me and guys much uglier than me, and it was always fine.
It was mostly about being a good fit on a personality and on an intellectual level, that alone made me extremely more sexually attracted to them.
Sure, I did find the ugly ones objectively "passable" but clicking as people meant a lot.
>>
>>18149807
As long as he's not Jabba the Hutt level ugly, yeah. I care more about chemistry than looks to be honest.
>>
>>18149807
That's a subjective thing. In short, yes. He wouldn't have to do anything, really; unless you're overweight.
>>
Guys

How would you feel about your SO proposing to you?
>>
>>18149814
Well I mean, if you do it in the right place at the right time and you both love each other, they'll be happy
>>
>>18149807
Yeah, absolutely. He needs to be attractive to me, though, within less aesthetic physical traits I have preferences. Some examples of stuff that is less pretty but I actually like are: a bit of a pouch, bushy/overgrown eyebrows or a unibrow, a genetic double chin, a Jew/hook nose, being very hairy, imperfect teeth...

Stuff I find not just unpretty but very unattractive is a nasal/high pitched voice, being really really bony and thin, not having a defined neck, mouth breathing, those noses where you look into the nostrils a bit...

For what it's worth, the guy you posted looks completely fine to me. Just a normal, not particularly good looking man.

Sure it's attractive if a man is cute but it's not nearly the biggest factor to me for finding someone attractive. I can find a man I don't find appealing on first sight very attractive in an animalistic, primal/gruff man way if he has a good sexual vibe with me (knows how to tease me and get me flustered, has attractive body language and way of carrying himself, confident with his sexuality).
And intelligence is sexy, having a strong (and good) personality is sexy, conversational skills are sexy...
>>
>>18149802
That's a really long way of saying "What happens happens."
But yeah, that's true and a good mentality to have. The definition you need to make for yourself is...
What is out of your league and why?
When is the ejection point?
Get those and the rest is easy.

>>18149814
Don't know. Granted, I am traditional and I know my SO knows that, so she will leave that to me. ALSO GRANTED, if she decides to make that move, she would know how I would react in certain situations.
>>
I'm going on a date with a good friend soon.

The problem is, I'm single for this semester. Myself and another girl I was seeing agreed to go on a break while we're abroad in alternating semesters, with the understanding that we'll get back together when we're in the same place again.

How/when should I bring this up with my friend? She's great and I'd really like to have some fun with her, but I'd feel remiss if I didn't let her know that this would be a temporary kinda thing.
>>
>>18149834
You should be honest and open about the deal you have with the other girl before you do anything with your friend, possibly before the date.
Anything else is unacceptable and unfair.
>>
I'm planning on asking some girl I know out, this weekend. But I just went on facebook and some friends of her posted stuff hinting that she has a crush on someone (I assume it's not me of course). Should I not bother asking her out in that case?
>>
>>18149845
No, go for it. It's up to her whether this crush is serious enough for her to not be interested in going on dates with anyone else. And a crush you have on someone from afar can fade pretty damn quickly if you start to fall for a flesh and blood person you are actually getting to know.
>>
>>18149848
Alright, thanks!
>>
>>18149834
Right away. Tell her you want to be upfront with her, you respect her too much to keep her in the dark, and this is the deal.

However, some stuff... First of all, be prepared for her to potentially not be interested anymore. That's fair, especially if she has budding feelings. You are also essentially telling you that sex is the best it'll get between the two of you.
Secondly, you are taking a big risk by asking a friend out. It's different for your girl to be okay with you fucking/dating or to be okay with a girl you slept with, who knows what you look like when you cum, to still hang around once she's gotten back and your relationship has been resumed.
Also, if she has not slept around (or decided last minute that it felt wrong) or even ifs he has, there's no saying she won't be resentful once confronted with the reality of it anyway. So just be mentally prepared for anything, just in case.
>>
>>18149814
depending on how normal she is. If she's a typical normie with a job/housewife type, with standard wants, watching tv, popular shit on yt, etc.,etc.etc. then I'd feel endangered and would consider bailing out.
If she was very alternative and stuff, it *might* not be a problem. Depends purely on the exact conditions
>>
Girls, how succubus are you?
>>
>>18149802
>Do you agree with the "You can always try to get a girl that is "above your league" but knowing when to give up trying on said girl is key." mentality?

Yes and no? That implies you're doing it thinking they're "above your league" to begin with. Which probably earmarks you to lose because you're probably doing to be dumb shit and holding them on a pedestal instead of actually treating them like normal people.

As for the other bit, you should always try to leave things resolved, but knowing when to step off is a good thing though.

>>18149814
>How would you feel about your SO proposing to you?

Conflicted? Don't think we're at that point yet so it'd freak the fuck out of me. But If we were, I think i'd be pretty happy.
>>
>>18149863
Well they can give you s u c c but that doesn't quite mean they're succubus
>>
>>18149863
I always go full succubus.
>>
Guys

Do you mind it if your girlfriend spends money on you? Why?

I bought my boyfriend a new phone since his broke 6 months ago and he didn't want to spend money to replace it, and he has been really awkward about it.
I asked him but he just says he's okay.
>>
>>18149883
Not every guy is the same as your guy though? Instead of asking how other guys would react in this situation you should be instead asking why it might be that your guy has acted this exact way.
He could either feel uncomfortable being poorer than you, embarrassed but thankful, or a bit creeped out that you would do something for him that he wouldn't for you. Who knows! Ask him.
>>
>>18149890
Yes. I already asked him. He didn't tell me anything.
>>
>>18149900
What a tool. He gets a free phone and decides to punish you for it. Id spend my affection for you. :)
>>
>>18149900
I meant again, ask him again. If the two of you can't have a meaningful adult discussion about it then that's telling.

>>18149905
barf
>>
Why are women always bitching about random stuff? Like its impossible for them to enjoy anything in life
>>
>>18149883
As a general rule I prefer small things as gift like food treats and such. If you are giving me something pricey, you better tell me beforehand odds are that if you are going to give me something that I don't already own it's likely that I 1. don't want it in the first place so you gifting it to me would force me to use/wear something I don't like and make things just awkward. 2. would prefer something of better quality/more expensive that the thing that you are giving me, which again, will just force me to use/wear something that I'm not completely comfortable for just because my gf gave me.

This is coming from someone that hate surprises. So don't think this is a general rule for men, but I think if you are going to spend a lot of money into something someone didn't express explicit interest on, you are taking a risk to begin with.
>>
>>18149911
>I meant again, ask him again.
I did a couple of times, I don't want to insist and be the nagging girlfriend that asks the same thing 45 times till she gets the answer she wants.
He says he's thankful and I didn't need to do it. I ask him if he's fine with it and he just says "yes, yes" and then he just feels off. He's been cold-ish and distant for two days.

>If the two of you can't have a meaningful adult discussion about it then that's telling.
He's not amazing at talking about his feelings. He tends to bottle things up and not express himself.

I wanted to see if other guys experienced something similar and understand what is the logic behind it, this board has been surprisingly helpful to understand my boyfriend.
>>
I guess to whoever can answer this..
I'm seeing this girl and we'll be talking about each other and out of no where she'll bring up other girls.. like "I'm sure you'll get some girls to give you their nudes tomorrow" or something similar.. wondering if anyone can understand the logic behind it, it makes me feel weird because I'd never cheat or go after another girl
>>
>>18149919
no inner monologue kek
>>
>>18149924
um does that link to whatever was said just before in any way? were you suggesting nudes of her? that might mean that she is telling you "im not like some girls, im not gonna send ya nudes"
>>
>>18149807
I had a severe crush on an 'ugly' friend of mine just because he was such a cool guy
The same way you can make friends with ugly people you can be attracted to/want to date them too

The more you know someone the more their appearance becomes 'just them' and they see you as they personally know you

Now if you're troll-tier then idunno

Jeremy Renner isnt ugly, hes the sort of face some find neutral and some will find cute.
>>
>>18149931
No its randomly bringing up other girls when we've just been talking about each others bodies
>>
>>18149937
i see, please can you paraphrase as precisely as you can and greentext a part of a convo leading to a moment like this?
>>
>>18149919
In my experience women tend to have more feelings about/thoughts on what they're doing or what they think of whatever people they're with, setting they're at and so on than men. I get that men probably also just express it less, but I cannot tell you the amount of times I asked a guy what he thought of, say, a show we just saw and get an answer like "oh yeah it was cool" or "it was whatever" or "fine". Women seem much more opinionated about everyday things in general.
>>
>>18149924
I never know whether people mean they are going on dates/sleeping with someone, or in a committed relationship when they say "seeing someone".

Obviously it's an individual matter but in both cases most like to me seems;
>fwbs, still dating, whatever
She is fishing for you to say you don't want other girls' nudes, you just want her, she's the only girl for you etc.
>she's your girlfriend
Big red flag that shows some serious insecurity for her to not realize that this is very disrespectful towards you. This is going to be one of those things she looks back on and cringes hard.
>>
>>18149920
He had a bunch of unexpected expenses (medical bills, car broke, etc) and couldn't replace his phone after he broke it in January.
I bought him the phone he liked most/wanted to buy because he's very picky with technology.

I'm usually all for small gifts, it's probably the 3rd or 4th time I spend serious money on him in 8 years, but I thought he'd appreciate it. Heh.
>>
>>18149942
I think guys are being conditioned to not talk about how they feel. A wordy guy talking about the show and what emotions it ignited in him is seen by guys as gay/feminine and by women as unattractive companion because they cant be a rock to support their emotions. This is mostly sociological, but Im sure there are evolutionary traits too.
>>
>>18149941
>shortly after talking about how we'd touch each other
>I mention I have worked tomorrow
>she says "well you might get to see some girls snatch"
>me thinking she's talking about hers says yeah hope so
>she says "haha didn't think random snatch would get you happy"
If it's anything she says how hot my body is and downplays her own

>>18149946
We're in a relationship, I have told her many times how amazing she looks and how I love her body
>>
>>18149942
But why are they always pissed about it?
Take a random relationship for example

All good, woman and man are happy
Next day woman starts to think about stuff
Gets mad bc after 5 hours of thinking everybody finds something to get mad about
Starts bitching about stuff
>>
>>18149950
I'd appreciate all of that thought you put to anything between us ;)

Uhm, anyway, Im the tool guy and I get why he would be uneasy about it. It's seen as an unwritten rule that the man provides and pays for shit. It may have hurt his masculinity that you bought something for him that he couldnt. Still a tool, but I get it. Tell him he can pay with massages or some shit to make fun of the awkward situation.
>>
>>18149962
It doesn't even necessarily have to be about emotions. Anything more opinionate than the equivalent of a smiley. (Don't get me wrong, I do know guys like this, they are just a minority.)

Also young girls might not always realize that men are human beings just as much as they are (as happens the other way around), and grown woman are not attracted to a man who tears up over nothing either, but the idea that women need men to be stoic and emotionless 24/7 is not realistic.
Or that there isn't a mix, even. My father used to be fucking explosive, the type to get out of a car and fight someone else over a turn signal, yet he tears up whenever he sees babies (I'm dead serious) and is not even ashamed.

>>18149966
Sounds like you just know negative women (I've had the pleasure as well), or you are above averagely happy go lucky. I do recognize women bitching more but expressing hopes and gratitude more often as well.

Also, you're allowed to comment on it, especially if it's negativity that has no point at all (so not a political rant but just "I'm cold" "this place is too crowded" etc).
>>
>>18149976
My oldish father also gets weird when he is with a baby. I think this is some kind of hormonal magic for older men, because I couldnt care a less even if I held a dead baby.
>>
>>18149988
So did I as he's already sixty five, but I asked him about it sometimes and to my shock he told me he was always like this. I asked him whether it didn't clash with his HIGH TEST anger issues and he said it was great, if someone laughed at him he'd just double down.
>>
>>18149950
I still think it would have been better if you talk to him beforehand rather than just giving him something out of the blue.
>>
>>18149991
Are you his son?
>>
File: duck-black.jpg (29KB, 566x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
duck-black.jpg
29KB, 566x536px
I really don't know how to say this with any compassion, whats the point in dating people if everyone is so difficult/especially women (they are only emotionally stable for 4 days a month), yes i'm male.

pic not related
>>
asking everyone because i don't want to start a new thread:

from your experience, are there people who don't show any sign of affection even if they have a huge crush on someone?
like, it's really obvious when i have a crush on someone, so are there people who are the exact opposite?
>>
>>18150115
If it works it's not that hard to date. It's not supposed to feel like a job, I think.

"Emotionally stable" You make it sound like women are complete lunatics. Most lunatics and murderers have been men. Testosterone is fucking crazy. Im a guy btw. Women just need different strokes than men. PMS is just fun and spices up the relationship, but Im sure there's a lot of crazy ladies that get murderous when they're on their period. Dating is fun and is not fun. just gotta find your match.
>>
>>18149814
Guys propose girls with expensive ring in their hands.

Girls propose boys by having proof they have new life awaiting inside of them.

But we live in equal rights era. Go for it. I would find it cool.
>>
>>18150128
Yes. I'm "cold" with everyone. I just look 1 or 2 seconds more into the eyes of the person i love and that's it.
>>
>>18150128
Some people are just like that, and others are probably too terrified of what would happen if they showed off their affection-- what if their feelings aren't returned? So they just admire a person from a distance without risking being rejected.
>>
>>18149883
I can easily imagine his embarrasment. It is like he cant afford his own phone. A lot of us are VERY insecure when woman is "superior" in any way. There are stories about guys ditching wives just because they make more money than them. Yes we can be that fragile. But it is all matter of comunication. Dont worry, he will survive it. Also a lot of us are not used to praises or gifts whatsoever. The image of manly man with no emotion whatsoever is pushed a lot into us.
>>
>>18150097
His daughter.
>>
>>18150169
>>18149883
This. Men are supposed to be providers. It gets awkward and embarrasing.
>>
>>18150128
I am like that

Could you explain your situation though?
>>
File: 1489660673500.jpg (10KB, 234x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489660673500.jpg
10KB, 234x216px
>>18150177
Id like to date such a fine lady as you and meet your dad
>>
To anyone:
I've a serious crush into a girl from my work. Problem is that i don't have any close friends in this country and, even though i've lots of hobbies, but most of them i do by myself. I just read, listen to music, do exercises, build wood stuff and travel... all by myself.
Tl;dr: How do introverts approach girls?

First girl i've come to like (i'm 21).
>>
>>18150200
Don't despair anon, there are all sorts of interesting people with nice stories and family members and other surprising things in store. It often just does not seem that way because you don't know them well enough and can't see beyond their exterior (yet).
>>
File: 1488746811785.jpg (596KB, 1830x1720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488746811785.jpg
596KB, 1830x1720px
>>18150130
>"Emotionally stable" You make it sound like women are complete lunatics.
But they are...?
>Most lunatics and murderers have been men. Testosterone is fucking crazy. Im a guy btw.
I don't know much about testosterone, just that it helps with atrophy.
I wish women were murderes instead of divorce slave owners, i'll take sweet succulent death over losing half of my paycheck, or reputation to false accusations for the rest of my life.

>PMS is just fun and spices up the relationship,
I know that pms isn't the same in everyone, but it's awful. It's like an angry cop looking for a fight, or any other situation where you're getting harassed and can't do anything, the every part of entire world challenges me, i don't need someone who will malfunction and cry physical assult.

...How is it fun?

>Dating is fun and is not fun. just gotta find your match.
There are so many problems for men in relationships, i feel like i'm already divorced and separated from my children or falsly accused of rape, it's like an overwhelming mountain of problems. At least before the woman would at least submit to her husband (maybe this is a central American cultural thing because America has a lot of feminism in it's history even when it was strongly conservative) , but now everyone has been brainwashed into thinking thats hateful, so it's a moutain of problems and theres not even a carrot on a string at the top.

I know i don't have the right mentality, men are suppose to enjoy life's endless challanges and be positive even if everything is ruined. Yes i need to work on my psycological state.

I'm in central america right now and the women here are perfect, religious virgins and amazingly beautiful. I know now that i am the problem because i can't blame the women here. How do i stop hating myself, thanks for reading my long post.

Picture not related.
>>
>>18150203
Just try to get to situations where you can be close to her and talk to her. Dont worry about the friend thing. Maybe you get to fuck her before she realizes and bails. Or maybe she is into you enough that she doesnt care. Enjoy the thrill of a crush.
>>
>>18150190
long story short, i have a crush on a girl i've known for a while (not close friends though). she's in her mid 20's and has never had a bf. she's cute, fit, not an introvert and seems to be looking for a relationship. i suspect that she's never had a bf because she never shows any romantic sign to any single person i've ever seen her talk to.
>>
>>18149870
It doesn't? How so?

>>18149873
Always? What is your penis count?
>>
How does I ask a girl if her penis garage is vacant?
>>
>>18150220
>But they are...?
Not complete lunatics, just occasionally lunatic

>I don't know much about testosterone,
High test makes anyone more aggressive and physical in their anger.
>I wish women were murderes instead of divorce slave owners,
How about not getting married? Ricky Gervais is not married, he is happy with his gf, he is rich, there is no risk of gf getting the money if they ever break up

>I know that pms isn't the same in everyone, but it's awful -- ...How is it fun?
It depends on the state of the relationship and of course the woman. Ive had nice relationship where PMS is a joke and not actually getting on their level when they try to provoke seemed to work for me

>I'm in central america right now and the women here are perfect, religious virgins and amazingly beautiful. I know now that i am the problem because i can't blame the women here. How do i stop hating myself,
Try to be more loving with your lady. All of that energy you give out(hate, love..)will reflect back at you from people, your SO... Have a lot of humor in the relationship and give space to lady things and guy things. Dont become one entity.

ps. captcha is killing me
>>
>>18150230
Well maybe she doesn't get crushes easily, try becoming closer with her then she'll probably show signs.
>>
>>18149802
I'm actually really into this one girl, and I've come on these threads for help about it..

I would stop liking her if she had somebody, but if she didn't, and still didn't like me, knowing how compatible I am with her.. except for my incredibly strong and cringy attraction... then yeah it'll hurt me. Like a lot. I'll probably become a shitty person for it and begin to resent women at my age..

Dude it's frustrating.

Knowing how easy it is for a good looking woman to attract a man, meanwhile, here I am, sexually inexperienced in comparison, I don't surround myself with women my age, and when I do, I am very specific about who I like. So it hurts me more. And I don't drink or smoke to cool off.

From my experience, if you have somebody, tell the guy, especially if he's in his late 20's or 30's. Just fucking say it. Because brushing him off quickly will help, a lot. It would have helped me.
>>
How do I stop feeling so insecure in my relationship? I'm always afraid he'll leave me or I'm doing something wrong.

This is my first relationship and we've been together nearly a month. Are these normal feels and will they fade? Or is this something I should seriously work on
>>
>>18150220
Testosterone is a hell of a drug. It both makes you more violent and impairs your impulse control.

Honestly looking at the bigger picture men are much more volatile than women. Men are more likely to commit just about any crime, do drugs and engage in other high risk behavior more often, more often have psychiatric issues like schizophrenia (or being a sociopath). And if you look at more everyday stuff - you know those videos where people go "huh, I wonder what happens if I try to use a wooden ramp to launch my truck into a pool"? Always men. The risk taking and disregard for rational arguments was/is a benefit for taking on inane risks to protect their offspring. Men are essentially built to be the first line of defense and sacrifice themselves for the herd and thus are the wild card.

All this, and women get depicted as crazy for crying more easily.
>>
>>18150256
this this this. Nice post, anon.
>>
>>18150259
Thanks, it's satisfying to get to write it down for once, it irks me so much when people casually talk about women being more unpredictable/unstable.

Another example I thought of is that while men always seemed certain that women would not make good leaders because they would be too unstable, female politicians (in general, but Merkel vs Trump is honestly the best example you could ask for) are actually much more cautious and strategic than men and rely more on preparation. Just like how girls in school have an easier time "applying themselves" and just doing what needs to be done without getting so bored or distracted that they place their attention elsewhere.

I actually think that stories/literature and general culture from the male perspective has played a big part in this. Many stories from a male point of view feature women as wild, dazzling creatures with fickle love that could disappear any day. But love is just where people get hurt the most and rely most on their partner being steady or even static emotionally. So I think this sort of cemented the idea that women are exotic and strange beings... while looking at the bare facts men fit that description better and women are rather (pardon the term) beasts of burden in comparison. Right down to men both being genius and retarded more often.
>>
So I'm attracted to a friend in my class and her younger sister (it's no surprise since they look very much alike). My friend is a total Stacy (no idea why she agreed to date me). We've only been going out since February (Valentine) and during this time I realized I'd rather date the sister. Frankly she is less intimidating, she is very nice to me and is very likely a virgin (she's 18). I'm thinking of a way to safely pull out and then, wait an appropriate amount of time, and ask her sister out.
What is the etiquette for doing this? (I'd prefer no one gets hurt but if my friend hates me so be it). I mean she's not gonna be too butthurt right? it's only a month.
>>
>>18150256
We call woman unpredictable because of your advanced thinking patterns. I dont know how you do that, but you say A, think B and expect C. You are masters of social life, lies, manipulation and deception. Our small advantage over you via strength is fading out in our modern society. I am afraid you would fare well without us.

We man are like stupid children to you, easily manipulated just by one sexy look. Yet we have no other choice than to pick up some qtie and hope she wont simply throw us away once used properly. You have the absolute value of making babies and raising them. Please dont be heartless and have some patience with us. We need you no matter what!

T. male.
>>
>girl comes into my store
>be charming salesman
>she's friendly and responding
>small talk during the transaction
>she has to show me her ID
>remember her name 'cause autism
>she asks for a receipt (unusual practice, 19/20 customers dont)
>receipt has my name on it 'cause register is in my name
>i looked her up on FB and she's in a relationship with this loser for the past 6+ years
>like, he's legit ugly 3.5/10
>i'm at least a 7/10
>i think she wanted some fugg

should I add her, or wait and see if she wants to add me 'cause she got my name.. Or maybe hope she comes by the store again sometime so I could chat her up a bit more?

I haven't been interested in any girl for about 5 months or so, but she was really sweet and, I think she knows she could do better.
>>
>>18150323
Don't be a home wrecker
>>
Would a guy ever turn 360 degrees and walk out if the girl he was planning to fuck had a bush?
>>
Had a crush on girl. Told her that. She told me to find someone else, whatever, but now she constantly writes me. Now she asked why don't I date my friend, I answered that she's not my type. And latest answer was "But I am a bitch".

What the fuck?
>>
>>18150329
I usually like to eat out a girl before we have sex, especially if it's the first time.

Sooo, we probably wouldn't be having any vaginal intercourse that night at least.

But, if we've been together before, I probably woouldn't mind, just don't expect any oral.
>>
>>18150329
Once the male gets erection he loses all blood from head which goes elsewhere. And after that he has no other choice.

But it is more fun without bush. Do you have any reason to keep the bush?
>>
>>18150329
I wouldn't
but then again I was raped before so my dick is probably all confused.
>>
>>18150329
As long as you don't expect oral. Trim that shit up
>>
>>18150331
Ask her on date again. In the worst case you will become her best friend. How immature are you and her? I bet a lot.
>>
File: farmer.jpg (48KB, 960x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
farmer.jpg
48KB, 960x960px
>>18150338
>shaving leaves stubble
>stubble is irritating, itchy and causes redness
>ingrown hairs will inevitably pop up since I'd be shaving every other day to remove stubble
>stubble/trimmed hair is irritating to a penis
>have to contort myself in many ways in order to reach some areas so it's annoying af

It's such a pain in the vagina
>>
>>18150318
Eh, there's advanced social interaction where things are wordlessly understood, and there's backpedaling or expecting others to literally read your mind.

I do think women would fare okay without men, more so than the other way around. (Which is at least also mirrored looking at, say, old age widows having an easier time coping than widowers. Women typically have better support networks and a less singularly oriented mind.)
But women want men. Women want to be loved, still, just like men do. Women like men (as a whole) and love men (chosen ones). Life would be bland and boring without the two sexes.

The main reason I come here despite not rarely feeling down because of the negativity (towards women or in general) is because men fascinate me and it's a luxury for me to binge on their uncensored thoughts. I, and I know many, many other women do, fucking love men. I love their creative minds, how they can see adventure (even if it's sometimes in ideas that are objectively retarded). I love the playful attention towards humor and games they tend to have, the tapping on stuff, the whistling, the ragging on each other. I love the contrast between a bigger, stronger person being vulnerable or kind. I love that almost girlish shyness that young pubescent boys can have, then that brave bravado they try to carry while still apologizing for existing with their hunched shoulders. It makes me smile to see them a couple of years later, with terrible facial hair and knowing they cannot see how terrible it looks because they are so proud to be entering the world of their father. I love to see them grow more studious and ambitious and mature, only to break into a fit of laughter or full body yawn/stretch (what's with that? never mind, not complaining) if you are lucky.
>>
>>18150356
I love worn middle aged men with pouches who shamelessly flirt with me because they know damn well their considerable sex appeal is not in being "pretty". I love dignified sweet older men holding on to their frail wife for dear life.

And apart from personal weakness, just because I get annoyed when someone tries to tear women down by painting them as useless doesn't mean I am not in awe of the countless great male thinkers, inventors, artists and leaders of the past (and present).

We have to make do with each other and I would not have it any other way for a second. I do feel that we live in a society that caters more to women (not necessarily to their needs but to their natural skills/talents) and leaves men with less stability and less examples to look at in terms of how to be a man, what it means to be a man. That worries and saddens me, but it will never make me think less of you. That's just not possible. People (and, by extension, genders) are a force of nature that you should not ever want to cheapen into something that is judged by its "merit". What's the merit of the mountains or the northern lights, what's the merit of distant planets? You are simply supposed to appreciate it for being so beautiful and fascinating that you can spend a lifetime marveling at it.
>>
>>18150307
how's the sex?
>>
>>18150253
Just hug him more...
slow dance together...
>>
File: 1489981631218.jpg (52KB, 572x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489981631218.jpg
52KB, 572x601px
Girls:

This girl makes me really happy. She excites me for sure. Typically my attitude is very meh, and I've had friends tell me when they first met me they thought I was ready to fight someone because of how I looked. But when she's around it's different. I'm happier, I talk more, I act kind of dumb. I've been told by friends that I'm smiling more lately as well.

I don't know her very well, honestly. We met back in December and instantly just kind of connected, and she's shown plenty of signs of interest in me. We've spoken and have had long skype sessions, and we hung out very often as well (although with friends as a group usually). I want to tell her how I feel.

As a girl, do you feel someone would be coming off too strongly if you were told something similar to what I wrote, about her making me happy? Maybe I'm overthinking it, but it feels like it would be "off" in some way.
>>
Women (and maybe men)!

How much do you buy in to "opposites attract"?

I went to a pub the other day I've never been to on my own and I was just happy sitting there on my own drinking a beer. Two girls and a guy turned up and sat at a table. One of the girls had her head in her phone all night, but the other was dancing all night, having fun and I quite enjoyed watching her dance (not entirely in a sexual way either, she was good). She came up to me and started talking to me.

She is 19 and I'm 29. She is very outgoing and confident. I'm very quiet and reserved (but not awkward). She is good looking and I am average at best. I was enjoying the conversation (we have nothing in common in terms of interests) because she's very vibrant and fun, and she seemed to enjoy the fact I was so laid back.

What would you make of this? I found the whole thing very surreal because she isn't the sort of girl I would ever approach (if only because of the age gap) but I had a great time talking to her.

Is this common? I am tempted to go back another night and see if she's there, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>18150338
I don't shave either. Technically it has some practical advantages (less likely to catch STDs if you're not shaved, less like to develop infections because it cushions your labia and keeps them from experiencing friction throughout the day from your panties, and one of the reasons people still have pubes today is because two bare sweaty crotches bumping into and rubbing up against each other during sex can get uncomfortable or even painful) but honestly it's just because I feel fuck all sexy shaved. I hate the look of my labia bulging out of my lips (just an everyday outie, nothing freaky but still), I hate the redness/ingrown hairs that are impossible to avoid with very sensitive skin even if I use brand new fucking expensive Gillette razors and exfoliate beforehand AND use cream afterwards and shave with, not against the grain, I hate that chicken neck look of a naked crotch, yuck. I hate it when men shave as well.
>>
>>18150307
There's no etiquette for doing this, her sister is off limits, period.

If she were her friend that would be one thing, this is a lifelong bond you're about to shit all over just because you think this girl is cute. There's plenty of cute girls around, move along. If you have a brother (or sister, for that matter) think about how you'd feel if some cunt damaged your relationship.
>>
>>18150356
>>18150369
I dont think i have ever gotten more valuable (you) than this. Thank you!

Are you some sort of philosopher / writer? Or does this wisdom comes with an age?
:-)
>>
>>18150329
Not me. Pubes can be trimmed, shaved, styled, laser removed, etc. No big deal.
>>
i met a guy over my college's winter break and we hit it off immediately. we went on a lot of dates and hooked up a few times, we were each other's dates to a new year's party (and each other's new years kisses), were essential an item over that time, his friends and my friends were all aware. the issue, however, is that i go to college on the opposite side of the country from him - both of us were just back in town for the winter break, and when we acknowledged that, we came to a place as the break was getting closer to ending for him where we had to define the relationship and basically came to an agreement that a long-distance relationship wouldn't be very good for the both of us and we'd just be friends towards the end of the break/when we got back to school. we still talk to each other a lot and have literally talked every day since we both got back to school on the phone or by texting, that "spark" hasn't seemed to die down. i still really, really like him, i want to say that he might feel the same about me, but we both are pretty awkward and avoid talking about that at all. we'll both be coming home for the summer, though, and i want to possibly date him etc (or maybe even just hook up with him) throughout similarly to how things were over winter– i just am not really sure how i'd go about that? like i said, both of us are kind of awkward (and we kinda just came together anyway), and the idea of being super upfront makes me nervous though i feel like i'll probably have to do it anyway at some point

of course the other issue is what we're going to do when the summer ends.i kind of don't mind the idea of us being coupled when we're physically together & good friends when we're not, but i dunno. there's still a bit of time til the summer, also, so i don't know why i'm fretting about it as much as i am, because there's also the likelihood of things just coming together as they did before. what do you think the best route should be/should i even worry at all?
>>
>>18150379
I would tone it down a bit, yes. Tell her you appreciate her and you feel like she brings out a fun side of you. That's a great compliment and not as loaded/serious as telling her she makes you happy. That kind of stuff is amazing and expected in a relationship, but for someone you don't even know has interest in you (yet), it's too much for your connection at the moment.

At least, if you want to play it safe and not risk scaring her off a bit.

>>18150385
In my experience people typically mean that they are attracted to something they find exotic about someone (like someone who's serious to someone who's bubbly and funny), but is very similar to them in terms of background, life goals, introvert or extrovert etc. So it's more vivid details than the overall bigger picture or the fundamentals.

It's not that uncommon. She sounds like a high-spirited girl with a zest for life. I don't think she was drawn to you being "different" as much as she is a) spontaneous, b) sensed that you were watching her in an appreciative, pleasant way and c) felt like you were an approachable person. (Not intimidating.)

Why not go back? You can never know and this is what life is quite often - moving from one little thing to the next. It seems as good a thing to try as anything, and better than many others (like spending a quiet night by yourself while you don't feel like having one of those yet again).
>>
>>18150401
I am both a writer and really thirsty. But on a more serious note, I have struggled a lot in life with being able to open up to people despite craving intimacy, and this prolonged period of feeling like you are locked outside watching other people from afar has made me much more aware of how precious connections (any connections that are sincere and carry good intentions, even if it's just a smile at a stranger) between people really are.

You are welcome :)
>>
Is it normal to have one of those days not even one girl is attractive to me?
>>
>>18150411
Thank you, that does sound much better. This whole thing on top of college stress has got my mind scrambled, so some outside insight is appreciated.

Do you think that'd be enough, though? I mean, if a friend came up to you and said that (and assuming you were interested in them as well), would you be okay with a relationship after? My past relationships have all just kind of happened and got labeled without this and this is just a bit bizarre for me.
>>
>>18150385
I do think opposites can attract, but I'm unsure if opposites stay together/work out long term quite as easily. What about birds of a feather flock together?

Regardless it's not some set rule and depends on the individuals. Go back if you want, see how things go. People get too caught up in sayings or rules they think they need to follow when dating.
>>
>>18150408
You should pursue your happiness no matter what. That said why dont one of you switch school?
>awkward
That is the best part of relationships. Being awkward and nervous together, fighting the fear inside your head by pure love. You have my permission to date him, use any means neccecary. Do not let some other girl snatch him. Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>18150375
It's good but I'd be lying if I pretend I don't think about her sister when I'm with her.

>>18150397
Yeah, that sounds bad. I hope she didn't notice I smelled her sister's hair when we hugged. The sister did nothing wrong though, she's just nice to everyone, I think. I suppose my gf would only hate me. What if she breaks up with me and I waited some time, then asks her respectfully if I could date her sister?
>>
>>18150411
Thanks, yeah, you're right, I have nothing to lose by going back. She did seem genuinely interested in *me*, and not just talking for the sake of it because she could have picked anybody in that pub that was on their own (four others) and she picked me.

It was just very unusual. But in a good way.

>>18150423
I doubt it would work out long term (if only because the gulf in mental maturity and our position in life is so different) but considering I intended to go for a pint and leave within an hour but I stayed for about four drinks and spent over an hour talking to her when she sat down it was too enjoyable not to want to do it again.
>>
For a year this girl has been my best friend. We've spent so many hours together. We went on vacation together. I confessed and got rejected, but still we're best friends as I got over it and we continued as usual.

I'd trust her with anything. I tell her everything. Just now I found out none of that applies to her. She shot me a random flirty text at midnight, and after I responded in kind she told me "shit, I sent that to you?"

She wasn't the type to go out much and I was in a good mood, so I teased her a bit like "Oh wow, a flirty side? So who's the lucky guy?"
Her response: "if I'd wanted you to know that, you would have heard a long time ago"

I'm not jealous, I have my own life and girl now. I'm happy for her, even. But to just bluntly put me down like this rubs me the wrong way. My best friend gives me the "none of your business" treatment, while I've gone out of my way many times to hold up my end of he friendship. It's not the first time she lets me down with that treatment or not reciprocating in general. I feel betrayed, and even still I'm in doubt about whether that's justified.

Is it justified to be upset by this kind of thing? For you girls, what's the one thing you wouldn't tell even your best friend?
>>
>>18150422
No problem, it's always harder to judge stuff you are personally wrapped up in, you lose the overview. It's normal.

I had not inferred from your post that you were planning to ask her to date you. I would tell you what I wrote here and then ask her out. The whole over the top act of devotion is a move for romantic comedies. In real life, if people like you, they won't need something like that to be "convinced" and will be over the moon just to be asked out by you. And if they have not made their mind up yet, it's uncomfortable and makes it impossible to casually see if anything might spark if you give it a shot.

Start out lightly and if all goes well, some day when you are having a sweet moment you can tell her all this and she will positively melt.
>>
>>18150433
>What if she breaks up with me and I waited some time, then asks her respectfully if I could date her sister?
The way this stuff usually happens if it works out in real life, is that you get to know the sibling one on one by chance and there developed a separate bond between the two of you, that is then recognized as legitimate by your original girlfriend (if she's mature enough).

However this isn't exactly something you can just set up, or that is worth putting your life on hold for at least a year for so you can set this in motion. If you wait literally "some time" then ask to date her sister without knowing her, her feelings might have cooled down but it will still be obvious that her sister caught your eye while you were dating her. This might spark resentment even if she was legitimate over the relationship otherwise. This is more or less an okay middle road, though, you showing interest in your sister in itself is not nearly as painful as seeing you date could potentially be.

I was not implying that it would ruin their bond because she did anything wrong. But it's only human to feel passed over and hurt if there isn't just someone being picked over you, but your own sibling, who most people not just love but also naturally compare themselves to throughout life. It could bring up insecurities (is her sister prettier? is it because little sis is younger and she's past her expiration date? will other men she falls in love for will want her sister when they meet her - something she cannot realistically avoid?) that in turn creates hostility and so on and so on.

Also it will likely create drama. Their parents will likely not be impressed that you date literally one of their daughters after another. It will be awkward even with relatively very little hard feelings from big sister.
I would -seriously- consider, once again, whether a girl is worth wrapping yourself up in all that drama just for being cute and sweet like plenty are.
>>
>>18150466
Sounds like she is some big bitch. I wouldnt consider her friend at all. Stay away from her.
>>
>>18150466
Alright I think she got defensive because she was horrified to realize that she accidentally sent it to you. (Could look like being a cocktease, or rubbing it in your face.) Or she was drunk/curious and really wanted to know whether you'd reciprocate, and once she realized you did she got cold feet. Something like that. Her haughty response sounds to me like someone who feels backed into a corner or embarrassed.

Having said that, her response was absolutely out of line. Not just not wishing to tell you (which is not going to be appreciated, but technically her good right of course) but being so bitchy and cold about it as well. You are absolutely justified in being pissed off with that for a while.
Having said that, fights happen. Most people can be callous and shitty at times. Part of being a friend is calling someone out on that shit and pushing them to step it the fuck up and become nicer and more mature. One of my dearest friends has driven me absolutely insane sometimes with her focus on her own priorities/plans. But if she takes too much for granted or acts too self-centered, I tell her she's lucky I put up with her shit and she better get herself in check, and what's important is that while she might act huffy for a bit (sometimes not even that) she always concludes that I was right and that she's sorry, and I can tell she puts in effort to better herself.
And in turn, she has supported me even when I was being weird/wrong, and has never failed to tell me that. She has literally been wrapping her arms around me going "you're such a fucking pussy, I love you and I can't stand to see you cry but I can't believe you're crying over this, woman, you need to grow thicker skin" until we were both laughing because I know damn well she's right.

Only stuff I would consistently not tell friends is things that really "incriminate" others (not going to share things a lover I value did to/with me that might reflect badly on him).
>>
>>18150495
Thank you for your thoughtful reply. You are right, I suppose I should really stop coming to her house, I might fall for the sister even more.
Also I really doubt the girl I'm seeing would be insecure about her look or be intimidated by her younger sister at all, from what I know of her personality and the number of dudes following her on instagram. If she breaks up with me she could get a new bf within the next day.
For some reason I still hope there's a happy ending for me and the sister. But seems like it's not meant to be. Perhaps if we meet again some years later, I would definitely fight for it.
>>
>>18150539
Eh... I think you are overestimating her confidence because she intimidates you a bit and seems to have this amazing life to you. First of all these things are not exactly rational. One of my friends is an absolutely stunning girl who turns heads on the street: on top of a good body and quite a pretty face she has brilliant, vivid blue eyes, a face and body splattered with freckles, and the most lush, waist length, actually strawberry blonde (the kind that looks blonde in some light and red in others) hair. Men have written poems for her, written songs for her, men and women have made a fool out of themselves in public to impress her. She has never gone without someone dating or being in love with her (usually both) in her life. Dated some gorgeous people. When I am walking next to her (and I'm nothing bad) I might as well not exist. Men will talk to her for half an hour without as much as acknowledging me/looking at my face, just desperately focusing on her.

She actually has a very complicated relationship with her appearance and her body. Because everyone is so crazy about her she feels like she needs to keep everything perfectly in check and is very afraid of growing older. Her body is under constant scrutiny and on top of that, she is also insecure about who she is outside of this hot girl because everyone already wants (to be with) her without getting to know her at all, like her entire personality's an afterthought.

Just hoping this gives you an idea of how twisted things can get inside someone's head. Also, even if she's reasonably confident, you leaving her for her sister could well impact that a lot. Realize that this is the closest literal thing to there being a superior version of you (having a hotter sibling).

No problem at all. And obviously if life turns out that way in the future, it's a whole other story. But the shorter you dated the better and indeed, you're only going to like the sister more, so I would absolutely break up now.
>>
>>18149814
I'm divorced, in my 50s, been with same woman (girlfriend, live in partner) now for 10+ years. She'll skate around the issue, but ... I tease her/brush her off usually. I think she knows better than to ask me to marry her by now. It's been too long.

For younger folks, it may not be a big deal at all. I dunno.

For me...I am old fashioned that way.
>>
Grills
Do you want to get married? What sort of man would you marry?
>>
Lately I've started noticing how some girls I'm talking to start idly stroking their umbrella down it's length, or run their fingers across their lips in a suggestive motion. One time the latter girl actually looked like she was sucking off the air with her mouth wide open as she was listening to me. Not sure whether something's up with them or it's just me being up as my dirty mind grows worse.

Girls, what runs through your mind when you idly make such movements yourself? Do you ever catch yourself doing it?
>>
>>18150615
I don't have a super strong drive to get married.
I do want to have a long term relationship and live together, definitely, but I don't feel any need to have a formal agreement.

I'd like to marry someone who truly, madly loved me. Someone who is genuinely nice, kind and understanding. Someone respectful, reserved and quiet, who knows how to stand for himself and is in control of his life. Mildly ambitious, mildly adventurous, smart, interesting to talk to, attractive and active.
That's it, I guess.
>>
>>18150615
Yes. Someone who makes me feel loved, someone I have such solid communication and understanding with that I am confident we can face what the future holds together, good or bad. Someone who I feel deeply within myself will make a good father.
Essentially someone I love deeply and feel on the same wavelength with in terms of sharing life. I don't care much about what kind of man he is in any other way (as long as he's not untrustworthy or stuff like that which I feel is mostly ruled out by the rest already anyway).

>>18150617
I sometimes realize something I do could be suggestive. I tend to touch my mouth when something catches me off guard and I need to think for a second, or I feel a really strong urge to lick my dry lips while talking to a man. Yeah technically I could try my hardest to not do it but life is sexual. If I walk around my tits jiggle, if I wanted to avoid any sexual impression I could not leave my house. And I'm so deadpan/neutral about doing it that it's never been taken the wrong way.
Besides, it goes both ways. I see men look at my body all the time, not just strangers but coworkers or professors. Most men are not as discreet as they think you are. I don't even dress provocatively at all, either, they literally just look at the shape of my tits in a sweater or something. Women all know these situations and just shrug them off.
>>
>>18150645
>as they think you are
*as they think they are, obviously

And for the record, I'm talking subtle glimpses, not ogling/staring. People have decency. But if you are talking to someone and holding eye contact, them casting their eyes down to look at your breasts is quite obvious no matter how fast they do it.
>>
I asked on here about a week ago. Basically I want to be my boyfriend's cumslut. I brought it up with him and he was reluctant to do some of it but eventually agreed. I'm not sure he's super into it but he's going along with it.
I asked him about his deepest and darkest fetishes too but he wouldn't tell me. Is there a way to get him to be more open and share?
I still haven't asked him to pee on me yet though, I'm not sure how to go about that.
>>
Is it weird to constantly make sure she's okay with everything? I'm always double checking if she's okay with stuff, and ending things with "if you want". Should I stop that?
>>
>>18150847

Depends on what you mean by "everything". In bed, sure it's a good idea if you try some kinky shit. But if you mean literally everything, it sounds irritating af. She can tell you if she isn't fine with something.
>>
>>18150855
Maybe should have mentioned, we're not in any sort of relationship, we're just friends.
>>
I barely see anyone i find attractive, should i approach random women and see if i like their personality to remedy my issue?
>>
>>18150615
Yes. I want the comfort and security of marriage and I want some kids to raise and start my own family.
I would marry anyone that I was attracted to (and the feeling was reciprocated) as long as they were stable and not some deadbeat or drug fiend or likely to abuse me and our children.

I had a friend give me this advice.
>If you can go on a week long holiday overseas with your SO without any issues then your marriage to them will be without any issues.
I'm paraphrasing but it's from a friend that knows her shit so I would trust it to be good advice.
>>
>>18150897
>I'm paraphrasing but it's from a friend that knows her shit so I would trust it to be good advice.
My main assumption with her advice is that you constantly deal with new problems outside of your comfort zone. So you have to be able to communicate well. Makes sense to me anyways.
>>
>>18150844
http://mojoupgrade.com/
>>18150885
Stop fapping until some of them looks good enough.
>>
ladies:

if you saw a fairly cute guy on tinder and his bio was "I like my humor dry, and my girls even drier" how would you feel about him?

i can post my main pic if its any help
>>
>>18150918

Wouldn't probably feel much anything, but depending on how bored I was might like just because it's a better effort than 99% of profiles.
>>
>>18150912
I fap once a day everyday so maybe that's it.
>>
>>18149942

In my experience woman are way more insecure than men. That's why they need a man to make them feel secure.
>>
Grills
Do you use propane or charcoal fuel?
>>
>>18150918
let's see your pic, you have to be pretty hot to land a comedic genius like that.
>>
>>18150323
>girl makes small talk while purchasing from store
>she wants to cheat on her long term boyfriend with the cashier

That's one hell of a jump mate
>>
>>18150935
>grilling
>as a girl
you think I'm some kind of homosexual?
>>
File: IMG_2699.jpg (68KB, 720x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2699.jpg
68KB, 720x405px
>>18150959
im more of the latter
>>
File: IMG_2616.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2616.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18150972
here's my "funny" photo
>>
>>18150970
I think you need some sort of fuel to keep your fire going
>>
>>18150532
>Part of being a friend is calling someone out on that shit and pushing them to step it the fuck up and become nicer and more mature

This pretty much. I would call her out on it. If she is a good friend and she realises your feelings have genuinely been hurt then it will matter to her.

Just say something like "Look, I know that message wasn't meant for me but your response after it was a bit fucking rude."
>>
>>18150972
you look like Louis Theroux in this picture
c-cute

do you have a clear face picture for your profile though? those are good.
>>
File: IMG_2633.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2633.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18150984
are you the person who asked for a photo?

i have two face ones
>>
>>18150990
You could look like a turbo Chad with better clothes.
>>
Been thinking about asking a girl out for a while. However the only time I really is see her is when we're in our big group of friends.

What would be a relatively normal way to pull her away from the crowd and ask? Or should I just do it by text.
>>
>>18150650
Sadly, those quick glimpses are completely unintentional and inadvertent , from what I have found out. Sometimes I find myself glimpsing and I quickly shutter away eith some disgust. We don't really sit there and plan out an elaborate plan on peeking at lady parts.
>>
I really miss my ex. Im on meds and my life is a mess. What should i do?
>>
>>18151037
I have no desire to. I live in Berkeley anyways, so this works lol.

My initial question was about the bio tho, you have insight on that?
>>
Girls;

There's something I've always wanted to try. I want a girl and I to put our naked butts together, and have her fart on my butthole.

Not as anything sexual but just because I think it would be funny cute and establish a fun silly level of intimacy.

Would do aquisce to such a rediculous request?
>>
Girls,

How did you end up in your relationships? My peers are getting married and having children, but I can't even get a text back. I dress fine, I'm friendly and approachable, my face is average at best but with a little bit of makeup it looks presentable, so why am I having a hard time getting a date? And yes I am willing to approach if I'm interested. it's just that when i do the feeling isn't reciprocated.
>>
>>18151111
Be pleased with your quads
>>
Fellow guys

Any other Ameribros feel depressed that our women are shit?

After using Tinder for 3 years, it's safe to say maybe 2 out of 10 girls are actually "attractive".. but I just changed my location to France and EASILY 9 out of 10 girls are fucking gorgeous
>>
Asking dudes, can I date you, please be a twink, no homo
>>
How to meet people online?
>>
>>18151446

www.interpals.net
>>
>>18151450
O-ok, what if I'm ugly
>>
>>18151474

some of these guys made it.

>>>/int/72639101
>>
>>18151481
Oh alright, /int/ is pretty comf
>>
I really want my girlfriend to sit on my face but I am also really shy. How do I bring it up with her?
>>
>>18151534
ask her to sit on your face
>>
Girls:

Is taking a girl ice skating (at a rink) a good idea for a first date? I'm a really good skater and she once mentioned that she's been skating a few times so I assume she won't have a shit time falling over for the whole session or anything.
>>
how common is bleeding from the vagina during sex

like 1/3 the times i fuck my gf i pull my dick out and theres brown blood on it

we use lubricant and she doesnt even know it happens until i pull out
>>
>>18151412
I kinda wish I had a nice tall, pretty yuro gf
>>
>>18151687
Youre using wrong hole pal
>>
>>18151090
Call her and ask over phone
>>
i'm 26 and i started seeing a girl recently. it isn't too serious right now but i kind of like her and could see this becoming something serious.
she asked how many other women i've been with and i told her the truth, 2. i didn't tell her who it was with though.
one of them was a girl in college, it was nothing special. the other one was my older sister, when we were teenagers we fooled around a lot and lost our virginity to each other. my sister and i still see each other occasionally and there's still some sexual tension between us but nothing much ever happens now other than the occasional kiss that probably shouldn't be shared between brother and sister or a quick squeeze of various body parts through the clothes when no one is around. she has a boyfriend now and i don't think she told him

should i tell this girl about my past with my sister or should it stay in the past?
>>
girls
is it weird if a guy who you dont know asks you out without much prior contact(i.e. short preceding introduction and conversation)?
>>
>>18151738
It's only weird if it's something more personal like drinks or dinner, but lunch or coffee should be fine.
>>
Don't message her. My ex broke up with me in november. The worst thing I did was not give her the space we needed. If you even value the friendship you guys had don't you will regret it. I know I do.
>>
>>18151737
If you live in texas then say it otherwise dont
>>
>>18151737
That's one of those things you should outright lie about if the girl ever asks you who your previous partners were.
>>
>>18151737
Tell me how I can fuck my older sister
>>
Okay so...

I didn't do the creepy thing of calling her at the show she performed at.

But! I got super lucky and discovered her artist page! And I wss able to write her a message about how I felt then and why I said what I said, and I felt like an idiot.

All in all, I feel like an even bigger idiot. But...maybe things are looking up?
>>
>>18151737
>should i tell this girl about my past with my sister or should it stay in the past?
unless she explicitly tells you she has a major fetish for that, take it to your grave
>>
My girlfriend is not very passionate about sex. Part of the problem is just that she doesn't have much in the way of a sex drive. We've discussed this a lot, but it never really gets any better. I don't think it's just that I'm shitty at sex, as we always spend lots of time on foreplay and she says that I'm possibly the best she's ever had.

Tl;dr: Is it unreasonable to expect passionate sex when your girlfriend has a low sex drive?
>>
>>18151395
not a girl.

but you can try an event associated with your favorite kind of music.
>>
>>18150323
You are a terrible person
>>
Girls

Should I tell you that I like you first?

Or should I ask that we hang out first?
>>
>>18151958
Doesn't matter, if you ask her to hang out, she's going to assume you like her.
>>
For women: I want to reconnect with a girl with whom I felt a strong sense of companionship.

We have a dramatic romantic history, but I think time has healed most wounds.

How can I tell if she's comfortable talking or if she still wants distance?
>>
This might sound stupid as fuck, but I've always wondered. For me, I love titties, ass, and pussy. When I see a good looking chick, I think to myself "Damn, I bet those tits have a nice bounce" or "I bet she keeps her pussy clean, yum".

Is it the same for females? Do girls look at a guy and think "I bet he has a nice dick" or "he must have nice arms under that coat"

Basically, are girls as horny as guys?
>>
>>18151979
I'm a guy and I don't think like you, a lot of guys don't actually.
>>
>>18151979
You're a very horny and sexual male. I'm sure very horny and sexual females have those thoughts but they're definitely not in the majority.
>>
>>18151979
>>18152018
can confirm, i see a hot chick and while i appreciate her having a nice ass or big tits, i dont immediately go hypersexual with it
>>
>>18151979
The only time I really get hung on what a stranger's dick looks like is if I see some well cut guy without a shirt on.
>>
>>18151979
I'll sometimes think something like "what a nice butt" but nothing more. What you think sounds very abnormal though. How sex-deprived are you?
>>
Girls how big of a turn off is someone not using any social media or smartphone?
What about not using any banks and paying for everything with cash?
Does it get weirder or less weird if I mention it's because I don't trust the international Jewry and the ZOG?
Not trying to be /pol/ here.
>>
>>18152044
Can't tell if you're being serious or not, so I'm going to answer on the off-chance that you're not fucking with us

>Girls how big of a turn off is someone not using any social media or smartphone?
Weird, but not a dealbreaker

>What about not using any banks and paying for everything with cash?
Weird and paranoid, and that makes it a dealbreaker

>Does it get weirder or less weird if I mention it's because I don't trust the international Jewry and the ZOG?
I'd be gone long before I knew this about you.
>>
File: electric grill.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
electric grill.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>18151979
When I see female strangers outside I only think about their pussy, if Im having this game going on "Guess how their vagina looks like", but Im not even hard during that. Congratz for your awesome libido though. If someone is super horny all the time arent they called nymphomaniacs or some shit? You might be one of those...
>>
File: 1391028900873.png (52KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391028900873.png
52KB, 1000x1000px
At what age does it become weird if a guy is a virgin?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>18150220
easiest solution to your problems is to just stop going on /r9k/
>>
File: 35897313312.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
35897313312.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>18152090
Id say that...

After 20 - normal
After 25 - a bit weird, but not too much
After 27 - is he okay?
After 30 - weird
After 35 - might need a doctor
After 40 - a freak
After 45 - is there no hope for this guy?
After 50 - the fuck? i guess not.
After 60 - a monk padawan
After 70 - a monk with the iron chastity
After 80 - it's not weird anymore, he is a legend
After 90 - and he became a myth that anon can look up to...
>>
>>18152090
In my opinion it really isn't weird at any age, male or female. I'd be more concerned if they lost their virginity when they were under 16 or so. I am girl.
>>
I'm self conscious about my body and I don't like to be touched.
I don't like to take off my shirt while having sex, would this be a problem/turnoff for grills?
>>
I've been in a relationship these past semesters but I find myself attracted to my close male friend. Like, very attracted. And I know it goes both ways. And he's so open that its really hard not to feel close to him. How do I shake this feeling? Not in love with him, still in love with my boyfriend. Just very sexually attracted to one of my male friends. Anyone been here before?
>>
>>18152102
>I don't like to take off my shirt while having sex, would this be a problem/turnoff for grills?
For me it would. Clothes are only ok for quickies or when you're role playing and it's part of a costume. It's a lot less intimate otherwise.
>>
>>18152102
Have you had sex before? If not, you might end up taking your shirt off anyway once you find someone who is willing to fuck you.

>>18152104
Okay so you have a few options.
>Remain as usual and you might end up cheating on your bf
>Break up with your bf and see what you wanna do, because it's not fair to him that you are having these feelings
>Dont see your male friend anymore and concentrate on your bf
>>
>>18152112
>Have you had sex before?
Yes, didn't like it.
I really dislike being touched.
>>
File: 1392873966844.jpg (21KB, 605x454px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392873966844.jpg
21KB, 605x454px
>>18152099
>virgin at 20
>normal
>>
>>18152114
Why are you this way? Bad experiences in the past, sexual abuse? Are you /fit/ or not? You need to learn to love your body. Try sleeping naked when youre alone and exercise your body.
>>
>>18152114
>>18152102
>inb4 theres a trauma story of some kind
>>
>>18152120
>>18152122

Got really /fat/ after getting /fit/, making progress to go back to /fit/ but yeah I still look like shit.

No trauma that could be related to it really, maybe trust issues and a lot of isolation growing up.
>>
>>18152120
>>18152122
It's not that uncommon. I get really uncomfortable if things touch my neck.
>>
>>18152127
But are you completely uncomfortable with being touched anywhere at all on your body like he is?
>>
>>18152135
>uncomfortable with being touched anywhere at all on your body like he is?

Well not really, just my torso.
>>
>>18152126
You will make it again, anon. Im sure that will make you appreciate your body more. Eat less fats, exercise, sleep naked. If you find somebody maybe you are able to be honest with her about this problem and she might understand and help you through it. To your original question, yes it would be weird to have your shirt on during sex. You never know though, might find someone who is okay with that? I dunno.
>>
>physically abusive childhood
>emotionally abusive childhood
>emotionally neglectful childhood

I'm an early twenties male.
Flirt with a lot of girls and sabotage every potential sustainable relationship at start.

Working on it through therapy but...is it even possible for me to be with someone?
>>
File: PERSONA.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PERSONA.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>Have a somewhat decent first date,at least get a kiss and good signs of attraction

>At the end where i'm taking her home I blow out my tire by fucking around on a downhill road and have to pull over,the spare in the back doesn't fit so she calls her cousin to give us a ride

You wouldn't embarass me with the idea of a second date, would you femanons.
>>
>>18152147
When stuff like this happens, you have to hope that the first date went well enough/you were charming enough that she's still interested. I didn't go on the date with you though, so I wouldn't know. Basically, if you had a pretty good date other than that, you should have a good chance at a second date.
>>
>>18152102
I'm not sleeping with someone just so that I can NOT touch him. If I want to be plowed by a phallic object I'll by a dildo.

>>18152144
That's a lot of baggage and no one can tell you for certain whether it is or isn't. Giving you a feelgood "oh SURE, people overcome all kinds of things" (albeit that in itself is true) answer would not do justice to the things you experienced in life and just how personal it is how you can or cannot cope with that.

All I can say is, from someone who didn't experience anything nearly as bad but still got enough issues from my upbringing to prevent me from (successfully) dating: keep it up. Keep flirting. Keep trying. It's over when you say it's over. You can only learn to change in these aspects by learning to do them differently, or trying them again and finding you've changed. It is very good that you are investing in overcoming these things through therapy and that you still put yourself out there. That's a whole lot, that's all that you can realistically ask of yourself. Other than that, invest in finding ways to keep you as happy/fulfilled as you can for the time being, give yourself time, try to be patient with yourself.
>>
>>18152147
It all depends on her personality and her goodwill. I would not give a single fuck about something like this, it would only be uncomfortable and unpleasant if the general vibe between us was not good anyway.

Realize that if you proceed and end up dating, this is going to be that cute story that you tell everyone as a couple. Shit happens in life, so what.
>>
>>18152147
That is honestly a nonfactor. If the date was shit then it would get awkward waiting around but since it was shit I wouldn't want to see you again anyway. If the date went well it just makes it last a bit longer and can get to know you better while we wait, plus I can see how handy you are at fixing things and it is something out of the ordinary so it makes it more memorable.

Probably a good thing overall if the date went as well as you think it did.
>>
>>18152144
It's time to stop with this bullshit, access your shortcomings and work on fixing them, making yourself a better person.
>>
>>18152112
Is it really unfair just to be attracted to someone else? I feel like he is probably attracted to others as well, I mean its only human. But I am afraid that if this other guy ever makes a move on me that I will be stupid and make a stupid decision.
>>
>>18152174
Yeah but youre thinking about this guy way too much, right? If this continues you WILL cheat on your bf. You can still walk away and cut contact with this other guy. You wont probably break up before that though since you like the safety net of a relationship. Youre here to justify yourself arent you. Cut contact, cheat or break up.
>>
>>18152174
>Like, very attracted. And I know it goes both ways. And he's so open that its really hard not to feel close to him.
All it takes is one too many drinks and you'll make a stupid decision that will result in ending the relationship between you and your boyfriend or you and your other friend.
Besides, would you want your boyfriend hanging out with a girl you knew he was attracted to and she him?
>>
>>18152179
I don't drink, but I understand what you're saying. And no, I wouldn't like it if my boyfriend were hanging out with some he's very sexually attracted to.

>>18152177
What if I just avoid ever being one on one with him? I.e. only hang out with him while I'm with other people?
>>
>>18152188
>What if I just avoid ever being one on one with him? I.e. only hang out with him while I'm with other people?
To be frank with ya, it can still go south during one evening. Ever go to a bar with a group and during the night the group starts dividing? It's still possible for you to be alone with this guy or even other people encouraging you two making out. I just dont like how youre going with this. Youre putting your relationship on the line. Think what's more important to you. This friendship or your bf.
>>
>>18150935
Kek
>>
>>18152188
Don't hang out with him, don't hang out with him and other people, avoid this guy, respect your boyfriend.

If that's too hard for you, break up with him so you stop wasting his time and he can search for someone better.
>>
What is the difference between saying an Asian girl and any other girl out there? What are they usually like?
>>
>>18152104
I've been lurking this conversation and have to say, I agree that you should cut him off. I have felt some attraction to male friends, sure. I like my friends, I think they are above average in terms of personality and the company they provide, and I tend to be a lot more attracted to people I like and appreciate anyway. Plus they tend to grow on me over time.
But there's a difference between sometimes feeling some level of attraction amidst constantly feeling other (neutral or more negative) things, and being so attracted to someone that you outright desire them.

What you describe is not just desiring him, you know that he desires you as well, you feel "close" to him, there's a lot of emotional intimacy. This is VERY close to cheating. Yes it's normal to still experience attraction for others in a relationship, but as I've outlined your situation goes well beyond that, it's a couple of steps further than simply experiencing attraction to a stranger. Avoiding him is not an option, it will only make the forbidden fruit element grow and you cannot avoid being one on one forever, even if you're just bumping into him outside the bathrooms at a group event. If you have gone for a long time without being alone with the two of you, the only result will be that it feels more powerful/intimate to be in that position all of the sudden.

Also, put yourself in your man's shoes. How would you feel if he had a cozy personal bond with a beautiful woman he felt very sexually attracted to, and knew she would fuck him silly as well? I bet not too good.

In the future, opposite sex friendships are possible but they look like friendships. Not like budding romance with having heart to hearts all the time or low key flirting or "just thinking of you" or "sleep tight" texts. There is a certain indifference to platonic friendship, a certain gruffness. If there's openly tenderness and protectiveness you are essentially a faux couple.
>>
>>18152174
>But I am afraid that if this other guy ever makes a move on me that I will be stupid and make a stupid decision.
Cut off the friend now if you still want your boyfriend.
>>
>>18152194
They are asian...?

What kinda question is this? Are you retarded?
>>
>>18152190
He's one of my only friends at this college. If things went south with my boyfriend I would have pretty much nobody to even just talk to other than him and a few other friends. But pretty much all of my friends are friends of my boyfriend. I know people should be optimistic about their relationships and never plan for if they fail, but I don't want to be friendless and alone if things don't work out with my boyfriend. I know a lot of women who made their boyfriend their world, and they had nothing after the relationships ended.
>>
>>18152195
I'm not saying you do all or even any of the stuff I mentioned but from the way you describe your friendship I just wanted to put it out there for clarity. I see a lot of people bitching that male/female friendships don't work out when in reality they were in some weird grey area that indeed is not sustainable.

A male friend who is just a friend does not drop shit to do your favors, does not get you spontaneous gifts, does not necessarily always (or ever) remember your birthday, is not always interested in hearing about your relationship or any other aspect of your inner/emotional life. They just want to have a fun day or night and for you to accompany them on that and laugh/talk/goof around together, then leave and get on with your life.

In theory it is no doubt possible to have a true friendship with a man as intimate and emotionally charged as friendships between women can be, but it is an extremely fine and risky balance (also because this behavior is more natural to women, and more tied in with romantic notions for men, look at male friendships) that most people eventually learn not to chase because it just makes everything painful and complicated.
>>
>>18152194
See >>18152198. If you are dating a girl then you're dating an individual. You probably can make some blanket statements about Asian girls like you can about white girls, but if you imagine how silly it would be to expect your girlfriend to have a tattoo of feathers and maintain her pinterest daily just for being white, you'll see that it's ridiculous to value an answer to this question to begin with.

They're people, female people, who are Asian.
>>
>>18152194
If youre talking a girl from an Asian culture, then their family is very into their kids' relationships and eat a lot of weird but tasty food. Asian style of humor is a bit weird for me and to be honest, a turn off. Basically, it's too silly and simple. Think fart jokes. The family might be the biggest difference, but in my experience it's been a very positive thing.
>>
>>18152199
Your logic is flawed, miss. If you break up, this "friend" becomes your new bf or some shit, and you are friendless again.
>>
At my uni, there's a professor who has a large office and a lot of people study in there even if they aren't in his class because he's a genius and is great at helping people out at a variety of topics. There's this girl who I see in there often and I think she's really cute. I'd really like to talk to her but a lot of times she looks busy or has headphones in. Should I try to talk to her despite this? If so, how should I approach her? Try to sit next to her or close to her and then strike up a conversation? I'm not very experienced with talking to women so any help is appreciated
>>
>>18152205
Not as friendless as if I stop talking to him and then lose my boyfriend. Especially since I would probably have to stop hanging out with a pretty large chunk of my friends if I want to avoid him.
>>
>>18152210
She goes there to study and is apparently a serious student. If you interrupt her flow while she is trying to get shit done (she probably wears those headphones either to drown out noise that distracts her or to discourage people from talking to her) the very first thing she'll associate you with is irritation.

You can talk to her but do so in a different context. Eg leave when she does and spend some time coming up with a plausible question to ask her. If you have no courses in common, just about something this professor said. If all else fails, try to talk to her about how helpful the class is. Your starting point is always what you have in common.

If you have a good talk, you can greet her when you see her and throw her a smile, talk to her again if you happen to bump into each other and so on.
>>
File: asshat.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asshat.gif
407KB, 250x250px
>>18152213
Have you considered how fucking shitty that is? What you've done is got yourself a backup and that's a cunt thing to do.
>>
File: 371431265625.jpg (56KB, 625x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
371431265625.jpg
56KB, 625x351px
>>18152210
Here's what you do
>see stacy walking towards the office
>she has her headphones on
>step on her stacy converse feet
>maintain eye contact, remove the headphones with 2 hands
>move each plug on different side of your head behind your back and tie them together
>talk in a "whispery" semi low tone of voice, think Jonah Hill having a shit
>"I guess we're together now."
>Profit

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18152213
You are a cunt towards your bf. "But muh risk of being friendless.."

Come on now, ask yourself; What are you really doing here?
>>
>>18152213
they'd both be better off without you desu.
>>
Girls what's your opinion on picky eaters?
I basically won't eat any vegetable that's not a tuber, squash or root vegetable, any seafood bar calamari, and most sauces. I asked one girl out to lunch and she didn't like it because I basically just pushed the food around on my plate.
>>
>>18152230
Incredibly off putting. For practical reasons (less options for eating and, worse, cooking if you ever wind up living together), that it's unattractive, unappetizing and shameful towards the staff for their efforts to have a grown men pick out ingredients like a child.

You really should work on desensitizing yourself to at least the most common foods you don't like to eat.
>>
>>18152230
I think that either you must be slightly autistic and I have to watch out that I don't buy a pullover for you that is a bit too scratchy or else you'll throw a tantrum; or that you were raised really bad and feel that everything has to cater to your needs.
Basically, I think of you as an ill-mannered child.

Eat what's on the plate and be thankful, goddamnit.
>>
>>18152230
if you're that picky with food, i'd wonder about other things and not want to deal with someone that picky.
>>
>>18152230
Are you that picky with other things? I'd be seriously concerned about you having mild autism or OCD or something.

I also love food and cooking and trying new cuisines, so it'd be a definite red flag.
>>
Every morning when I walk my dog I cross paths with a rather cute girl walking her dog whom I'm infatuated with. I've been seeing her for about 5 months now. We smile and say good morning to each other when we cross but that's the end of it. Her dog is one of those small unfriendly yappy things and she always moves out of the way since I think her dog is aggressive towards other dogs. I have a greyhound.
Would it be reasonable to ask her out for coffee or lunch or even to walk together one morning or would it be a bit weird? I don't even know her name or if she has a boyfriend or not.
>>
>>18152240
Ok, so here we go...

You see this girl every morning. You don't want to just walk up to her, ask for number, get rejected, have to see her after that each morning and be reminded of the rejection.

You want to get to the talking phase with her. No strings attached, no rejection possible.

One possible way to talk to her. Ask about something. A dog park? Does she know? Fuck, anon. Youve been seeing her for 5 months each morning and you havent asked about her dog? Or was it because it's an aggressive one? Ask about the dog. I hope your dog doesnt try to cockblock you like a bitch. If it does, please end it at a vet.(jk)

You just need to get to talk to this girl, but dont do anything stupid like ask for number or name without acknowledging the consequences of rejection.
>>
>>18152230
I would asume that you're a controlling and nagging type of asshole that would bitch about the smallest thing but that's just me talking through experience.
>>
>>18152240
>>18152253
...I also guarantee she has a bf or is just out of a relationship for like a month at most at the moment, if she is a qt 8/10.
>>
>>18152116
You would be surprised how normal it is.
>>
>>18152174
>But I am afraid that if this other guy ever makes a move on me that I will be stupid and make a stupid decision.

These hoes ain't loyal.
>>
Girls, what goes through your mind when a guy doesn't contact you for a prolonged period, like a month or so? I have always been introverted and I developed anxiety due to some fuck ups in my life, so I have a hard time coming out of my comfort zone.
>>
File: Phalene-6.jpg-0.jpg (108KB, 640x528px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Phalene-6.jpg-0.jpg
108KB, 640x528px
>>18152253
It's one of these fuckers and it starts yapping every time we walk past each other. She always steps out into the middle of the road (it's like 5:40 am so there aren't any cars when we meet) whenever we pass and it's not just for me since I've seen her do it to other people with dogs.
How do I even approach her to start a conversation without seeming like a creep?

>>18152258
I wouldn't say she's the most aesthetically beautiful person in the world but there's just a je ne sais quoi about her that I find unbelievably attractive.
>>
>>18152266
Notice how she already sets herself up for an excuse, in case it happens. Miss, you may as well as cheat already and be done with it.

>>18152267
Im a dude. Ive been there. Lost interest to stay in contact. Was really busy, still am. But I ended the relationship. It's not okay for the other person.
>>
>>18152267
I'd think he was ghosting me and is just not interested, and ultimately move on and not think about it further. If you were the last person that replied perhaps it was mutual ghosting though?
>>
Question for boys and girls.

How weird would it be for you to tell your high school crush you were into them back in the day when you are entering your mid 20s?
>>
>>18152278
If someone catches up after all that time just for that, my first thought would be that this person is a bit desperate and is now settling for Plan C or whatever because it's better than nothing.

If you really want to go through with this, catch up normally with them and check if the person you were into does even still exist. People change a lot. For me I can say that the self I was in high school is dead and was replaced by someone radically different.
>>
>>18152269
I'll be damned, what a challenge.

I've been walking dogs like that and encountered some big bulls. It's really horrible. I was afraid the big guy will snap my rat's neck or that the rat will have a heart attack. Basically just get out of the situation asap. Not good for talking to a qt.

But, let's not give up, anon. Let's take a step back.

You need to be just forward with this shit. Next time say hi to her and tell her she's cute and you always wanted to ask for her number, but your dog doesnt let you(this is also funny to me, so maybe icebreaker) So the doges are still being the motherfuckers that they are at this moment. Ask for her number.

Now, the important part. If you get rejected in any way, has bf, not interested, DO NOT lose your game. Just say "that's okay, nice talking to u." and also BE okay with it in your heart. Now you can still say hi to her, when you see each other.
>>
>>18152271
That's what I feared. I guess I have no choice but to move on.
>>
>>18152286
Or you could just not give up and accept this as a fate but instead apologize and say that you were busy and ask that person if they want to go out Saturday for some drinks to catch up and so you can explain all. You fucking dipshit.
>>
>>18152278
I would only ever bring it up casually in conversation, maybe after a few drinks. Don't just message then out of the blue and yellow them, that wod be creepy.
>>
>>18152295
She's out of town. It ain't gonna happen.
>>
after a 4 year break from real life, i now have to deal with black 'people' again so now im racist. what should i do?
>>
>>18152301
black people or niggers?
black people are fine
if you are dealing with niggers regularly then you need to improve your situation so you don't have to deal with niggers
>>
>>18152221
>Have you considered how fucking shitty that is?
You do realize that you're asking that from a woman, right?
>>
>>18152308
no black people are just shitty versions of people i already dont want to do deal with.
>>
File: hi.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hi.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>18152278
>be anon
>see high school qt crush after 10 years at a normie event
>she turns her head and notices you and you are looking at your shoes to make the social encounter disappear
>"hi, anon, i recognized you right away. you haven't changed much. it's me, stacy. i used to have blond hair, now i have blond hair with brown stripes."
>"y-you remember me?"
>there's too much noise at this point, stacy wont hear a thing and asks to repeat.
>"so youve been remembering me all this time?"
>"what? no, i mean you look the same. i remember when you got that special class diploma near when we graduated."
>"r-really..."
>stacy looks at your shirt with a text from that one /pol/ meme and seems confused, but then smiles
>"ive had...been so interested to you since high school."
>"its so hard to hear in here. chad is waving me something. nice seeing u!"
>"r-real interested..."
>>
>>18152318
All racism aside, I'm a person that's also for having culturally homogenous groups and makes jokes about waturmelon welfare nignogs. And that many problems come from a mass of black criminals and that this is not just cause of being poor and in ghettos..

But even then you should be able to say that there are indeed black people that do have an overall positive impact and are just good people. From the top of my head I like Donald Glover, or the director of Moonlight because this movie had really stellar cinematography and way of storytelling. And fuck, how can someone actually hate on Morgan Freeman or Samuel L. Jackson?

Being just literal KKK levels of eugenics aproving racist just hurts yourself for carrying a fuckton of hate inside and missing out on some really good stuff.
>>
>>18152338
I hate on Samuel L. Jackson. Not racist. I also hate on John Travolta. And Bruce Willis. Make it the whole cast of Pulp Fiction. I wanna live in a world where I can hate on someone and not be called racist. Hating on a race is stupid and you need to be ended, if that's the case.
>>
Do latin chicks hate white guys? I feel like every mexican woman i work worth only cares about other mexicans, yea i know culture and shit but I feel like mexcian only care about dating other mexicans, even though there's a lot of them I'm attracted to I feel like I don't even have a chance because I'm white
>>
>>18152344
That's odd do you really hate on the roles they portray in the movie itself or do you actually have something against them IRL? I mean you can hate on Pulp Fiction and its' characters but thinking they are like this IRL is utterly stupid. Like you might think that Jules Winnfield is a dipshit but his performance and roles in Snakes on the Plane was brilliant.

Also Tarantino is a gift to humanity shut your uneducated whore mouth.
>>
>>18152338
I really dislike Samuel L. Jackson as an actor and a person.
>>
>>18152357
No you got me wrong, I hate their public personas. Pulp Fiction is fucking amazing. Tarantino is a great director, but his public persona is straight from the catalog of /tv/. I dont hold these options in a strong standing. Just a small pet peeve, if I see any of them in a movie Im watching.
>>
>>18152353
>Do girls/guys of [race X] like [race Y]?
Sigh, Anon. Are you serious? Watch out here comes the truth bomb.. *drum-roll* People are different. They all have different tastes and preferences. In the history of humanity there was pretty much every pair up that's possible. So if you want to impress her, try to get those insecurities of yours fixed instead of worrying about bullshit and wanting to get a definite yes or no from strangers online.
>>
>>18152363
You're right on hating Bruce Willis though. Never a good profilic actor, and on his old days getting aparently a bit senile and being a sellout to the fucking worst trash Hollywood blockbusters and bringing an awkward edgy attitude about that out in interviews. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPsFWAsooZU
>>
>>18152301
start your own fucking thread
>>
Girls,

I'm a younger looking guy. What happens in your head when youre interested in someone like that? Is it a phase waiting to end or what's happening there? Don't all women want a manly bearded man? Don't answer if youre ugly.
>>
>>18152388
>I'm a younger looking guy.
What exactly do you mean by that?
>Don't all women want a manly bearded man?
A well groomed beard looks nice on the right body, but all beards are horrendous to deal with on a personal level on a day to day bases. Shit gets real annoying where your kissing and cuddling and it's not the most pleasant thing when he's eating you out.
>>
>>18152388
>>18152401
>I'm a younger looking guy.
>What exactly do you mean by that?
Ill pass as a 18 year old, Im 25. No beard, skinnyfat but Im on my way to be /fit/, feminine face. I look good, but I look like 18 now. Ive been improving my wardrobe and haircut. Is there hope to be with a 25 year old? Or do they want a stubbled stud?
>>
>>18152413
I wouldn't know since it varies wildly person to person. I personally wouldn't want to be with someone who looks and acts like they are 18 even if they were 25. Being a "stubbled stud" isn't important though.
>>
>>18152425
>someone who looks and acts like they are 18 even if they were 25.
It doesnt help how I act. People dont look at that. Not that it doesnt matter in the long run. Im okay with this fate btw and I act my age. Just curious if a woman could be with someone their age, but who people always assume is 18.
>>
Is boypussy superior to normal pussy?
>>
>>18152433
Only if you're a fruit.
>>
Is 4.5" girth a pencil dick?
>>
Does it ever occur to girls that maybe they aren't pretty enough to attract the guy that they like?
Because I keep seeing my female friends posting stuff on facebook about how they apparently signal the guys they like, said guy ignores them, and they complain about it as if the guy is an idiot for not noticing them. Do girls never assume that maybe the guy just thinks they aren't pretty enough?
>>
>>18152433
Just fuck your gf in the ass.
>>
>>18152445
Yes.
>>
>>18152451

Of course they know it's a possiblity. Girls get insecure too. This type of reaction is just a coping mechanism that both genders use. Girls say the guy is an oblivious idiot etc. for not noticing them, guys say the girl is a stuck up bitch or something for not noticing them. By doing this "it's not me, it's them" routine, the rejection stings less.
>>
Girls, should I make a move on a girl who reportedly had a crush on me a few years ago when I was too much of a coward to ask her out? She broke up recently with a long time boyfriend.
>>
>>18152451
Youre talking about 1/10 and 2/10 girls. From 3 forward everyone of them thinks they deserve a 8/10 bf and a 10/10 lover.
>>
File: 1479614590612.jpg (9KB, 208x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479614590612.jpg
9KB, 208x250px
>>18152456
>>
>>18152460

I'd recommend giving her some time to recover from the breakup (not too long or you'll miss your window), before making a move. Just hang out with her more if possible and flirt. If she's responding well, then make a move. It's possible that if she was once interested, she could be again, if you put some effort into it. The recent breakup could make you just a rebound, though.
>>
>>18152477
If she's hot you need to make the move right now and even then it might be too late. What world do you live in, anon?
>>
>>18152460
You can definitely give it a shot. I would wait at least a week to 10 days beforehand though.
>>
Girls, is it a good idea to make my cousin my FWB/sexfriend? Nothing serious like marriage, but definitely long term.

Bit of background: she's being receptive to my advances and flirting for years, and I'm being curious recently talked about this to her.She feel it was weird but not repulsive, she'll go with it since she don't really have anyone else to experiment with and trust me enough.

If we really go with it, as a man and older one, I'll of course assume responsibilty, and keep the thing as our secret. Yes I know plenty of fish on sea, I got enough fishes, but what do you all think about this kind of agreement?
>>
Girls:

This seems to have happened numerous times in the past, the latest bothered me the most though.

Why is it that when we become friends (I'm a guy) we can get along extremely well for months at a time but suddenly I'll start getting dropped? In this most recent case I wasn't looking for a relationship, as she already had a boyfriend, but we had a lot in common and spoke frequently. Any time I tried to initiate a day to hang out she always expressed interest but when the day would roll up there would always be something up. I never made it seem like I was asking her out, and made sure she actually wanted to hang out, which she would affirm.

I'm not salty about not getting to see a girl I thought I had a chance with, I'm just bummed I lost a friend for seemingly no reason...
>>
>>18152464
Dont be panzy anon. Do you have tongue and at least one hand? Then you have all you need.
>>
>>18152751
I don't think there's anything ethically wrong with it but not going to lie, it does gross me out irrationally. And obviously if a girlfriend ever found out you would have both potential feelings of it being gross, and your cousin being around for your entire life. Plus if shit gets out you have a LOT of family drama.

It does not seem worth it to me but I do think it's your right to choose to take the risk.

>>18152813
Most likely scenario is that the boyfriend started being uncomfortable. Maybe your friendship got into blurry territory (hard to say from your lack of description - it doesn't necessarily have to be outright sexual, getting her a spontaneous little gift for example would be iffy to many people) or the guy is really territorial and just jealous that his girlfriend is enthusiastic about another available guy, period.

Second most likely is that she herself realized she was starting to develop feelings or just feel attraction. Or friends made her paranoid that you probably have a crush on her or she's really just stringing you along by being friends with you.

It sucks but it's part of the deal. I have lost plenty of male friends (that I never had anything romantic/sexual with for years) because they got with a girlfriend who wanted them to cut me off. Yeah it hurts, but being a friend also means knowing when you do more damage in their life than anything else and respecting that/bowing out.
>>
Girls what do you think of friends hitting on you when they know you are in a serious relationship?

Let me explain. There is this girl who is the best friend of my sister in law; i met her a couple of months ago and although i found her cute i did not really make a move (well nothing too straightforward) because i knew she was in a long-standing relationship with another guy and i did not even knew her that well.

The thing is, she was saving money to move away with her boyfriend into another country. One day before her departure my sister in law made her a goodbye party which i attended to and we got to talk alone for a long time... It got really personal since we connected and she told me a lot of her life. She loved her boyfriend but he is in a shitty financial situation, meaning she had to pay for almost everything regarding to the moving (tickets, house, backup money, ect) and that her mother didnt want them to move together... There is much more but this is the most relevant part.

Anyhow, the next day (departure day) i told my brother that i really liked her and that i would have loved to take her out... He answers me that what i was telling him was funny because her girlfriend and the girl talked about me when i left and she told her that if she were not in a relationship, she would have loved to date me.

>Fuck

I debated if going to the airport or leaving things so i simply talked to her by phone and subtly let her know that i liked her and that i was sad she was leaving... Which i was later told she loved it.

So my concern is if i should keep looking for something with her? I mean she is scared by a lot of things right now and it feels like i would be taking advantage of it and confusing her more when she is already second guessing.

What do? I really like her but i dont want to screw her just because of a crush.
>>
>>18152982
I would stay away from her. Not even necessarily because she would not be receptive, it kind of sounds like she wants out of her relationship and is very receptive towards a romantic fantasy of turning it all around.

But she either sounds like not that great a person, or at least like someone who's at not that great a place in life right now, and not in the position to date.
Realize that what you told about her effectively boils down to;
>her sharing probably very emasculating, shameful information about her own lover to some random ass guy
>soaking up attention from this guy while not just she, but this guy she presumably loves is in the process of uprooting his life to start another life with her
>telling her friends about how cute this other guy is and how much she loves that he's into her, further disrespecting her boyfriend

If you want to get an idea of what someone's character really is, don't look at how they treat someone they're in love with and are trying to impress, but how they treat other people in their life. She comes across as an absolute cunt of a girlfriend. If she has issues with him she should discuss those with him and not get to the point where all her friends and random others know that she's having a flirt but her own guy is about to put everything into moving to a different place with her.
>>
File: 5634333.jpg (13KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5634333.jpg
13KB, 600x400px
What the hell do I do?

>Meet girl through friends
>We hit it off real well
>End up texting each other a lot
>She sends me pics
>I send her pics in return
>We meet up and end up sleeping together
>Wake up and eat breakfast together
>Spend almost all the day together
>She tells me how happy she is
>And that she doesn't want to leave me
>We part ways and text every now and then
>Find out last night she told everyone
>She showed people screenshots of our texts
>Whited out everything she said/sent and only showed mine
>And made it completely look like I was the only one doing this
>Find out she told everyone it was only me
>And told everyone she didn't send me anything
>Even though she did and we slept together

So...should I talk to her about it? should I get revenge by showing everyone the pictures she did send me that clearly show her face?

Should I completely drop it?
>>
>>18153038
Don't show the pictures. Realize that these could literally ruin her life. There are men out there who get off (literally, it's a power play thing) on making sure that nudes of girls that get leaked never leave the internet. They get a thrill out of knowing that somewhere, some normal girl's life is breaking down just because they decided to click a certain button. In this day and age, it could cause her to not find a job anymore etc. It's not unheard of at all for people to commit suicide because their nudes keep following them.
And from a more selfish perspective, this is so serious that people would pity her and gloss over how fucked up it is that she did this.

What you do is post pictures online (or show them to people) that show that she did reciprocate. Nothing embarrassing or something, just flirty enough that they instantly know, okay, she made everything look differently.
And you NEVER TALK TO HER AGAIN. Never. Ever. You 1000% ignore her. She says she wants to meet up and apologize, or explain? Nope the fuck out of there. You block her on everything right now. She is dead to you. Don't even talk about her to others to not give her the satisfaction of knowing you still remember her.

People really, really, really hate not getting closure and not getting the last word in. This way you do not incriminate yourself, you are the better person, and you will get under her skin in a way that nothing else will accomplish. If you spread her nudes or even just call her names she can feel sorry for herself and use that to downplay her own actions. If you ignore her like she's thin air, not so much.
>>
>>18153038
Why do you care what these ppl think anyway? Serious question. Do they pay your bills? She seems rude, and not worth your presence near her.
>>
>>18153063
This is really solid advice, thanks, yeah I just removed her off everything, I'll compile some evidence against her to show people, nothing too crazy but enough to let people know it wasn't just me, thanks a lot.
>>
>>18153073
No problem at all. It sucks that this happened to you but don't forget, at least she did you the favor of revealing that she's a batshit person before you grew (more) attached.

Good luck, enjoy letting her starve for attention and closure while you happily move on with your life and not look back.
>>
File: img_4059.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img_4059.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
I didn't want to open a new thread so I'll ask here, hope it's ok (gender irrelevant). Honestly, do I sound bad? passable? http://vocaroo.com/i/s0vAup5HeA2N

I've always wanted to give singing a try but I don't want to embarrass myself in public if I suck. I can do a bit better (or so I tell myself) but I haven't practiced that song before and can't sing loudly where I am.
>>
>>18152368
well I just mean from my experience they dont seem to care about white guys so i wonder if its a race thing, i mean after all you hear all the time how they just want the green card even if they are legal citizens.
>>
>>18153003

Yeah i can see why you see it this way but she was simply emotional, we were both tipsy and talking about live in general... One thing led to another and modesty apart, i am a really good talker which often leads for people asking me for advise or telling me their lives.

>her sharing probably very emasculating, shameful information about her own lover to some random ass guy

Yes and no, besides the money part, which was more in lines of explaining me all she had to do to make the trip with him, she spoke highly of him. In fact, noticing she is faithful is one of the things that i enjoyed the most of talking with her, i even mention it to her last time we spoke.

>soaking up attention from this guy while not just she, but this guy she presumably loves is in the process of uprooting his life to start another life with her

This is true but again, not all is blacks and whites. She is second guessing, which is only natural all things considered (her family being against it, she having to move away for him and paying everything).

>telling her friends about how cute this other guy is and how much she loves that he's into her, further disrespecting her boyfriend

Now you are just being dramatic. Its real life, people tell their best friends everything and mental fantasies mean nothing as long as you are actively faithful, which so far she has been, even living away from him for almost a year.

You are not entirely wrong, specially on the part of her not being in a good position to date and hence my reluctance, but she is definitely a good girl as far as i am concerned.
>>
>>18153117
Mostly this falls in the category of "nice singing" to me. Nothing spectacular or artful, just pleasant to hear, better than I could do it. I can hear that you have a knack for it but at the same time that you're inexperienced, it's hard to tell with your restrained singing but you sound like you have very little control over your breathing etc. Some parts are also pretty off key, 1:03 - 1:08 particularly for example.
Essentially, you sound like you have potential to have a solid singing voice, but would greatly benefit from good lessons to better your technique and key.
>>
>>18153144
>i even mention it to her last time we spoke.
I hope you realize how ironic this is. Anyway;

>but she was simply emotional, we were both tipsy and talking about live in general
If this was truly the only reason she shared it with you and she felt differently about it waking up sober, it would've been more logical if she was embarrassed and buried the memory. Not told her friends how hard she'd date you if she wasn't taken.

>not all is blacks and whites
I'm well aware of it. But she can also tell her boyfriend if she is second guessing their decision, in fact, she owes it to him on the brink of this huge commitment to be upfront about it if she has cold feet. Maybe he doesn't want to uproot his life with a woman who has doubts?

>Its real life, people tell their best friends everything
There's telling someone "I found this guy cute" or "I feel guilty because of just how much I liked this guy, I even thought of the idea of dating him". Then there's telling them "I found this guy cute and would date him if only my boyfriend wasn't there".

>as long as you are actively faithful
She did not inform him that you subtly let her know you are interested. To some people that would already be crossing the boundary to being unfaithful.

Mate, tell yourself I'm a judgmental prude (or whatever) all you want but I am pretty sure you are just having your judgment clouded because you like her so much.
Really spend a long, hard few moments picturing a girl you are crazy about and are about to give it all up for to run around having intimate heart to hearts with another man, telling her friends he would be dating material and then being flustered and secretive about him calling her up and chatting her up. Would you still feel that you had such an amazing, faithful girlfriend?
>>
>>18153117
You sound cute, Id like to listen to you more <3

BUT

You know those idol shows etc.? You wouldnt probably pass the first audition they do on camera with that song.

Anyway, have you sung Evanescence? I think trying to sing those songs might help in developing your range and singing in general? I dunno, Im not a singer or even idol show judge.
>>
>>18151412
>Any other Ameribros feel depressed that our women are shit?
A lot of our women are overweight. But here's the thing, so are most of our men.
>>
How the fuck girls with very long nails wipe?
>>
>>18153190
girls dont poo
>>
>>18153190
You take a wad of toilet paper and use it without letting your nails come close.

Also you grow very used to having them and how to use your fingers (keep them flat etc) to not scratch yourself. I mean, I have long fingernails and I finger myself just fine, never hurt myself.
>>
Is the first date is for talking about yourself, your hobbies, interests etc., what is the second one for?
>>
>>18153212
>Is

I meant "If", if that wasn't clear.
>>
>>18153212
Confirmation.
>>
>>18153212
Dates are just like meet ups with friends, save for not already having fully decided beforehand whether or not you will like each other. Dating isn't a checklist where you get all the info then decide to get together or not. Dating is a way to allow each other to let attraction and feelings grow, to get a clearer idea of what a relationship between the two of you would look like. Dates have no designated purpose or theme, they're all to judge whether you want to commit to this person.
>>
>>18153145
Thanks for the feedback, honestly more positive than I expected. Hopefully I'll start lessons soon, the only training I have is a few months in a very casual chorus. Agree on everything you mentioned, I was struggling on those areas. It was kinda hard to adjust to this range because I usually was assigned the high parts or the ones meant for kids.

>>18153172
Thank you! Oh yeah I think I've seen some of those, you do have to be very talented for that. I do know Evanescence but never tried the songs, they seem too hard for me at this moment but maybe they could be good practice!

Oh and if by chance any of you know any other singers that you think could be good practice or could fit my voice feel free to drop them!
>>
>>18152929
Yeah those options make sense, it's too bad there are so many variables to account for with opposite sexes, oh well :/
>>
>>18153225
That was how I saw it. Almost like a way of making sure it wasn't a fluke and get a feel for how you interact rather than a slightly more "interview-like" process. Conversation flowed pretty well on the first, but I'm more nervous about the second.

>>18153226
My approach to dates has always been "They're a good friend I haven't seen for a while". So I come across as being familiar with them, even if I'm not. I suppose because I'm inexperienced I find it a little nerve-wracking because my mind is going in a thousand different directions and thinking "This could be the first day of the rest of our lives" instead of just enjoying the moment.
>>
>>18153038
Dont be mad.

She is either some sort of crazy or making some epic banter.

Ask her why is she doing that and maybe told her to stop showing your private life to everybody around her.

Dump her if she does that again.
>>
>>18153190
No idea, the lonest I've had them is like around/less than 1 cm and it didn't affect me on than, just typying was annoying.
>>
File: 1490169921694.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490169921694.png
20KB, 474x473px
>>18153244
Im the Evanescence anon. You would unlikely pull off any of their songs soon, but like you said it'd be good practice. I think your potential resembles Amy Lee's, though she is way more experienced.

Other songs that come to my mind is all songs that Donna Burke has sung. Not like Evanescence where your voice would fit it, but all those songs have that thing where the voice needs to carry the song and they're slow paced ones which deal with many different pitches/tones/whatever-im-not-a-singer.jpg

Id like to hear more of you definitely :) (i start to sound like those idol show judges lol)
>>
>>18153270
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check her songs.

Well here's another one, the teacher in the chorus used to say I sounded a lot younger than I am so I was always assigned this kind of songs
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MoYhW0dx7Q
>>
>>18153321
How old are you?

This song is much better than the first one, 4u
>>
File: 1489584592195.jpg (61KB, 670x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489584592195.jpg
61KB, 670x503px
>>18153157

>I hope you realize how ironic this is.

Lel i did and i do , but it was planed. She is faithful mate, hence why i had to be really subtle with her. Another guy in our group tried a more direct approach and she rejected him on the fly, and he is even more of a chad than i am.

>Would you still feel that you had such an amazing, faithful girlfriend?

I would take in consideration that she was over six months away, busting her ass for us and its willing to leave everything and everyone for me.

Again, not all are black and whites... but talking this with you makes me acknowledge how fucked up my situation is, so you are right on having my judgement clouded, t-thanks.

Love is hell man
>>
>>18153337
I'm in my 20's haha. You think so? I actually was considering to audition for an acapella club (not sure if I'm good enough yet though), but felt that I sounded too childish and wanted something more "mature" but haven't find any good options in a similar range.
>>
>>18153351
Also in 20's here. Yeah, this 2nd song didnt like... stretch(?) your voice too much. If that makes sense. I dont know the song, but it sounded like a lullaby. You basically sound like an anime girl and in my old days I would sperg at you. Acapella club huh. Try finding your notes that you could do and practice hard, and audition to get at least feedback from them, if they are pros.
>>
>>18153362
>If that makes sense.
Yeah, I get you, the first one was indeed harder to manage but thought that maybe because it was more difficult it would give me more points. Maybe I should stick with what I can handle at the moment. I'm still unsure about auditioning because my shyness gets in the way but I may give it a try for that.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (139KB, 613x717px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
139KB, 613x717px
This is my body hair.

People keep telling me to trim it a bit, how should I do it?
Should I keep the middle "mane"?
>>
>>18153384
Do you perform in front of anyone? That would be a start, like performing in front of family or friends. Karaoke games, so it's ok to sound bad.

>>18153389
Well, that already looks like a penis. You might as well embrace it by making the top part into a heart shape.
>>
>>18153389
Looks like a dog's ass.
>>
>>18153411
>>18153413
Well that's not very nice.
>>
>>18153411
I practice sometimes with close relatives nearby, that's it. But yeah I should follow your advice to get over it. Thanks :)
>>
>>18153427
>Well that's not very nice.
That monstrosity is on your chest, anon, not ours

>>18153430
y-you too
>>
>>18153434
Well I can shave, but you're cunt to the bone.
>>
>>18153489
Where's your hairy pride? Stop being so pathetic and start appreciating your chest hair. Others won't.
>>
>>18153499
Well for once I wanted to hear if anybody actually had something constructive to suggest, to try something different with it.
But fuck it I'm gonna keep it like that.
>>
>>18153505
Cmon man, Im sorry ok?

Try removing all hair below pects except line under belly button and from bottom of pects it gradients into hair.
>>
File: IMG_2722.jpg (113KB, 1136x639px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2722.jpg
113KB, 1136x639px
tinder guy from yesterday

girls: is this an attractive photo of me?
>>
>>18153730
>.jpg artifacting
>plaid shirt
>weak jawline
>droopy shoulders
>culturally appropriated girl in the background
>your face looks slightly fetal alcohol syndromey
>the leaf on your head only makes this look worse
>monochrome images are always used to hide something
No.
>>
>>18153827
I was asking girls
>>
im confused and not sure the girl im kinda seeing wants something more serious or just a casual fuckbuddy/friendship. kinda just getting used to this whole dating scene.

positive im not really being friendzoned because we've been hanging out the past few days and hooked up a bunch, she wanted me to stay over so I did but nothing really happened. now she wants me to come out with her tonight and meet some of her old friends.

are these behaviors you would express to someone youre extremely interested in, ladies?
>>
>>18149791
Question for the grills,

I am having my first meet up off tinder next week, we are meeting up for a few drinks, what is the normal way to introduce yourself when you first see each other in person? Should I shake her hand? Hug? Kiss? Or just say hi and small talk while heading to a bar?
>>
Sperg chick here. A guy a like finds the Spanish language sexy. I'm learning Spanish (quickly too, b/c of the 'tism) to impress him. If he asks me why I'm learning Spanish all of a sudden, what should I tell him? Is it necessarily bad to say that it's b/c I know he likes it?
>>
Yo, how do I get rid of my masochist/sadist fetish
>>18154351
Say you like his cock, but say it in spanish
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.