[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

would it be bad if i got with a drunk girl i know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

i know for a fact that she's into me as she has tried coming on to me before, and her friend says she's still into me. im gonna see her at a party tomorrow but she will probably be drunk and i can't drink due to health. i will be blazed though.

would it be unethical to fuck this drunk chick? could i get into any legal trouble?
>>
There's drunk and there's drunk.

Her being wasted but enthusiastic and reciprocating is fine.

Her being barely unable to walk, not really seeming to comprehend what you want from her, looking at you with glazed over eyes, swaying etc. Not okay.
>>
>>18149573
ew not the 2nd one
>>
Yea they can say you raped them but if you're drunk too they can't

I don't get it either

But she'll probably not be that smashed and you'll know if she's coming on to you
>>
>>18149600
This (false rape claims) are not that common or eventful as people on internet seem to think they are. Yes a girl can stir a lot of shit by spreading word that you harassed/raped her. But that's something obviously most people are not going to do. And in terms of law enforcement, actual rapes are already rarely resolved, let alone a false claim. The worst she can do is spread false rumors, which has always been a possibility and will always be a possibility.

There are cases of guys getting expelled just for these rumors but the reason those stand out and get so much media attention is because it's extreme and rare.
>>
>>18149573
would it be bad, if she is say, on speed/ketamine/MDMA?
>>
>>18149783
buump.

thanks 4 replies brah's
>>
>>18149783
I've only done MDMA out of those but the point still stands. She needs to be aware enough to know what she's doing. She will be impaired but that's her choice by doing drugs and she did drugs in part to "loosen up". It's not about whether she "only wants it on drugs" but about whether she is still able to have an idea of what she wants or not.

The stuff you mentioned makes it less likely to me that someone is actually completely out of it than alcohol, if they get to serious drinking.
>>
Google "Diana Shurigina"
>>
Why the fuck would you wait for her to be intoxicated if you know she's into you??

I hate the "drunks can't consent it's rape" shit, but that's why people say that... you're saying you'll wait until she's more vulnerable to make a move
>>
>>18149840
Cuz I don't know her very well just that her friend messaged me saying she's into me haven't seen her in months
>>
>>18149876
Talk to her like a normal person
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.