[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Am I boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: gosdisgust.gif (2MB, 245x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gosdisgust.gif
2MB, 245x219px
I just don't have what women are looking for. Women look to dudes for entertainment and what not. I am just not that guy.

I also have a lack of desire. I really have no desire to travel or like go see concerts or whatever women want to do.

You know what I want to do? Lay in bed, sleep and contemplate. You know what my ideal vacation is? It snowing or raining for a week straight while I lay in bed and just sleep in perfect cool but warm air.

I am frustrated because women want so much out of me but honestly, my enjoyment from that stuff is so little that if I forced myself to travel or go see dumb concerts or whatever... I would for sure go crazy by the end of it. I actually despise traveling so much that I can't even fathom traveling one state over. Let alone a whole nother fucking nation.

What is it that women want from me? I have never managed to attract one. I think they pick up on the fact that I don't have jack shit going in terms of "fun".

What the fuck do they want me to do? I hate having to entertain people.
>>
What you want is nice, but not all the time. You need a balance, and you need to be prepared to compromise
>>
>>18149225

I don't understand. I would never make someone do something they didn't want to do. So why would people try to make me do shit like travel when they know I hate it? Am I the stubborn one?

Am I damaged?
>>
>>18149229
A relationship is never going to work if one person demands that everything goes their way all the time. I would hope that every mature adult is aware of this.

Plus, your wants just aren't that common, pretty much everyone doesn't want to lie in bed all day. Even if you do meet a girl who wants that all the time, it's very unlikely you'll be compatible in every other way too. Life isn't a Disney movie.
>>
Same. I had a gf and it was soooooooooooooooooooo exhausting. I guess all this normie life is just not for me.
Btw, I was on concerts of my favorite groups and it wasn't entertaining at all. Bad sound, lots of people. Meh.
>>
>>18149234

I am willing to compromise I guess but I just don't know how I would be able to?

Generally, it seems like women can have some pretty high expectations. I can't meet those expectations it would seem. Not because I don't want to but because it would crush my mind to do some of those things.

Like traveling is just too much a hassle for my brain. I have no desire to like see new places. I don't get anything out of it and I would have to feign interest. If I ask myself "Will I have to feign interest?" and the answer is yes? I probably should not be doing whatever it is that I am doing.
>>
>>18149246
>I am willing to compromise I guess but I just don't know how I would be able to?
By not having this mindset
>If I ask myself "Will I have to feign interest?" and the answer is yes? I probably should not be doing whatever it is that I am doing.

If you like someone and you want to be with them, you put up with doing things they want to do sometimes, and they do the same for you. You go out occasionally and you take road trips once in a while, and in return, they give you a quiet weekend at home doing nothing.
>>
>>18149229
I'm a girl and i don't really like traveling either, but holy shit do i not want someone who just lies in bed all day. Develop some interests.
>>
>>18149212
We don't want you to do anything.
Most girls want to date someone who is fun to be around and you aren't.
This doesn't mean we want you to change or anything. We just don't want to fuck you.

Things you can do:
>Improve yourself physically and personality wise
>Lower your standards
>Compromise

Or you can choose to stay alone.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.