[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Narcotics in urine with no prescription

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: life in general.jpg (114KB, 960x740px) Image search: [Google]
life in general.jpg
114KB, 960x740px
someone i know in Pennsylvania got charged with a dui, and they also may have had oxycodone in their urine when they got tested by the police. He didnt have anything in his possession, only in his urine. the pills were legally prescribed to another resident in his house, but were left in the cabinet when they moved out.

For a first offense, what would be the worst outcome? hes getting a lawyer, and is greatly uncertain about what will happen. He doesnt have any priors accept some traffic violations.

Advice, tips, and facts are greatly appreciated.
Something to consider, is that he wasnt using anything for recreation, but as a lack of options from his doctors. Addicts make it impossible for people that need pain relief to get it legally.
>>
>>18148450
>stole pills from someone else
>i-i'm not an addict!

lmao get fucked druggie
>>
>>18148483
the person that moved out was made aware that he had left them. He didnt want them.
>>
>>18148450
They should get a lawyer. 5k to get a dui lawyer and not have licensed revoked or lose license and lose 10k of earnings.

If this 'aquaintance' has rich family, this would be the time to ask for help with legal stuff and substance abuse.
>>
>>18148450
He should have refused the test and shut up till the lawyer made contact with him. Refusing a drug test or brethalizer is always always always the first choice
>>
>>18148699
he was in a car accident. he was arrested. he didnt get a choice to play the lawyer card.
>>
>>18148450
He'll just have to go to some stupid class and pay a fine.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.