[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok you computer experts, does this Facebook stalker trick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Facebook Stalkers Trick.jpg (21KB, 360x439px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook Stalkers Trick.jpg
21KB, 360x439px
Ok you computer experts, does this Facebook stalker trick actually work?
>>
last time I checked, it just gave you the person you texted with last.
>>
I just checked the page source and "orderedfriends" returned nothing
>>
Yeah, you wish.

On another note, it seems the system orders your contacts based in multiple parameters and rumors say that one of those parameters is "people who check your fb often", it's only a rumor though.

I do get the people I often talk with but sometimes it displays people I don't even follow next to my frequent contacts. One time I had the chance to see something strange.

>walking around
>see friend I haven't seen in a while
>greet and talk for a while before saying goodbye
>the next days she started to show up in my chat contact list on fb despite not chatting with her for years

never checked her profile or anything related before or after meeting her in person
>>
>>18148345
It's not a list of "who visited your page most", but there's some sort of algorithm that checks who are your closest fb friends. Id think it checks if:
>they chatted with you
>they liked or commented your posts
>you liked or commented their posts
>you have shared friends

It's used for the order you see your friends on the sidebar.
>>
>>18148416
I've had weird location based stuff like that pop up too. It makes me want to disable location services for FB if they're using it for that level of intelligence.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.