[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

What to do when a girl is hard to get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1489875174621m.jpg (105KB, 805x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489875174621m.jpg
105KB, 805x1024px
I met a girl a few months ago. We got along great but couldn't see each other because of different schedules.

She invited me rock climbing, asked my number and then I told her "Only took 7 months to get your number" and she replies "I play hard to get ;)"

The date went very well, we got physical, never had dead silence and at the end when I leaned for a kiss she said it's a little too soon and wants to know me better/trust before that.

Are there some girls that are genuinely more reserved or does that mean she is not attracted to me?
>>
>>18147732
I am more reserved, but based on this it's kind of impossible to tell what she's feeling. I could act exactly like this and still have feelings for you, or I could not at all.

Just keep going out with her if you like her enough to deal with the slowness. Otherwise find someone else.
>>
Final bump. Any other advice people?
>>
Like the first post said, there's really no way any of us can tell you what she's thinking.

Just continue at it and see where it leads. If she takes too long for your liking, move on to the next one.
>>
She likes you shes just cautious
>>
>>18148139
>>18148876

Its a rule of /adv/ that we dont respond ot threads where op says 'bump' instead of responding to peoples advice.

its considered rude, and if you arent going to repsond to people who help you, why should anyone offer help?
>>
> she invites you on a date
> she asks you for your number
> she makes a joke about being hard to get

do you even know what hard to get means? pro tip: if she does the flirting, she is not hard to get.

going for a kiss at he end of the first date is default, boring and sends bad messages (you not beeing in the moment and just do what you would do with any other girl, but not understanding her, yada yada)
You will see, if she likes you, if you go on a second date. it seems you have a good chance though.
>>
>>18147732
shes basically saying shes bi or she only fucks really hot guys
in this case, you need to find out what her "type" is.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.