[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions about sex (Noob needs advice)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 4chan.jpg (85KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
85KB, 600x400px
>So started having sex for first time

I have a question though. After she cums, is the men supposed to stop?

Thing is everytime we have sex we just stop after she cums (i do to). After that she does not want to continue.

Is this normal? In films i see people going at it for ages and mutliple orgasms. Is that just a meme?

When do you guys stop?
>>
Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don't.

Sex doesn't have a formulae.
>>
>You got yours, now help me get mine.

Only acceptable answer.
>>
She needs to make you cum too.
>>
>>18147695
Some girls feel pain if they continue after cum.

That doesnt means she can't make you cum. Ask for a blowjob or something.
>>
>>18147695
Depends on the girl.

Vaginas get sore/ stop being wet and aroused.

My gf has a high sex drive so it goes
>make out
>she blows me for a while
>we fuck
>I or we both cum
>I eat her out
>when I'm hard again she blows me
>we fuck again
>I cum
>we rest for a minute
>make out
>I eat her out
>when I'm hard again she blows me
>we fuck again

Basic flow of things.

But many of my exes were one and done. If you are hornier than her like it sounds then dump her and find a chick as horny as you.

Protip: find a girl with a tongue ring
>>
>>18147695
For some girls it's too painful/overwhelming to continue penetrative fucking after she cums, for some girls it's not.

The first type can learn to go on for longer, though. Either get good at cumming at the same time as her, make her endure for however long you take to finish, or make her finish you off with hands, mouth or fill in the blank.

One of my exes had her first multiple orgasm about ten months after we first started sleeping together. Four years later, she made it to seven orgasm in about 80 minutes. If I want to, I can also cum after two minutes, and cumming pretty much on command is something you can learn how to do, and then it shouldn't matter that she finishes early.
>>
>>18147738
>blow
>makeout
Kissing yr own dick, thats pretty based
>>
>>18147695
>I have a question though. After she cums, is the men supposed to stop?

A few girls may get too sensitive after a single orgasm. Most I've been with take several to reach that point. Unless she is visibily unconfortable, keep going, some girls don't even know their full potential

>Thing is everytime we have sex we just stop after she cums (i do to). After that she does not want to continue.

Does she give you a reason? My gf was legitimaly scared that I would break something down there, literally crawled up a wall backwards when I gave her oral. After I calmed her down she accepted that this was just a really strong orgasm. Also, some women feel the need to pee, which is a sign that they might squirt. Ask her to go to the bathroom before having sex and to let go during it, since there won't be a risk that she pees

>Is this normal? In films i see people going at it for ages and mutliple orgasms. Is that just a meme?

Not a meme at all. It varies, but most girls are capable of multiples. If they are aware of it is a whole other deal.

>When do you guys stop?
When we're both tired, usually after she's done and I came once, but I've been trying to cum twice
>>
>>18147695

woman should come as you are pumping her. continue to keep fucking until you blow your load. pain turns into pleasure for women.
>>
>>18148051
>women should

but many don't. wat do?
>>
>>18148058

they pussy is shaped wrong then. sucks for them. they can use they hand for stimulation in that case
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.