[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get tinder >after many swipes get a few matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1294328847923.png (3KB, 137x143px) Image search: [Google]
1294328847923.png
3KB, 137x143px
>finally get tinder
>after many swipes get a few matches
>out of a handful get one girl and have a decent convo, actually make her lagh and flirt and shit
>she invites me to her birthday party next week
>tfw awkward 21 year old beta virgin

Holy shit what do i do? Her friends are chads and stacys (from what ive seen) i'll stick out like a sore thumb. But this girl actually seems in to me? The fact that I have to go to this thing without meeting her or ANY of her friends first is seriously worrying me. Theres a chance we might not click. Maybe if it was 1 on 1 i'd have a chance. Think im gonna cancel
>>
>>18147446
Don't cancel it, say you have something else to do that day, and that you'll make it up by inviting her somewhere, buy her a present too.
>>
IS there anyway I could back out of it without looking like im too scared? If we met in person at least once then i would be fine with it. but meeting her + all her friends on whats supposed to be her special day seems too much.
>>
>>18147446
I would definitely cancel in your shoes, I'd imagine going to some party where everyone probably knows everyone else except for you would be pretty difficult, even if you were pretty charismatic (or maybe I'm just an autist). Do >>18147457 if you do cancel
>>
>>18147446
If you cancel her, she'll probably end up fucking one of her friends.

Just man up and go.
>>
>>18147446
I love these threads. When virgins realize that being virgin is nothing special. I know it can sort of destroy you ego, but on the other hand you get free gf :-D

>>18147459
>back out
Nope, you are almost an adult man. Shave, shower get some nice clean clothes on and go to party. In the worst case some other qtie will snatch you.

>>18147465
>being scared of random people in 2017

You will do fine OP. Do not overdose on alcohol, that would turn you into chad!
>>
>>18147475
This is probably true.

It comes down to whether she is willing to bag you on her bday. if not cancel theres no point doing all that shit not to get laid. You need to clear it up with her. Maybe make a suggestive comment. Any ideas?

something like

>want a supprise birthday present on the night/

maybe that? but im not too goo qith this shit.
>>
>Inviting Tinder person on birthday party

This sounds fucking fishy, keep an eye on your organs.
>>
Fuck that

I've run into this before and I don't want to introduced as the 'tinder' guy she just met. I also feelt like a fifth wheel meeting a group of already established friends, not getting thier in jokes and feeling kinda left out.

dating and making a good first impression is already hard without having to compete for her attention and having to impress her friends as well.
>>
What are you afraid of is being shit tested by chads and stacies because you were probably shit tested by them before and failed.

You can always take a chance to learn how to pass shit tests.

You don't have to smash this night, It's enough to not make an idiot out of yourself

https://illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/

quick set of tips for homo autismus on how to not spill sphagettis
>>
Just take the shot, worst thing that happens is it doesn't work out and maybe you meet some people. It's life. Take a shot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.