[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Is there something wrong with me if I'm no longer interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: gray.jpg (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gray.jpg
4KB, 284x177px
Is there something wrong with me if I'm no longer interested in girls? I'll be nice, have conversations, it'll be fun -- but at the end of the day, I just don't find any girl that I click with. None of them really catch my interest whatsoever. I don't know why. I'm not particularly picky at all -- it's just that I'm not really attracted to them more anymore than their physical attractiveness.

I've experimented with guys, and no interest there either -- no spark. I mean, I used to have the butterfly feeling with women, but it's not really there anymore. And anything remotely close to piqued interest isn't really there. I feel like I'm lacking an important part to being attracted to a woman.

What do I do?
>>
Right? I sorta feel the same way but at the end of the day i think about who i want to date or stuff to be "normal" but then i remember i'm not and i just get a neutral feeling and lay in bed like i am right now...
>>
>>18146324
I get you. I don't really feel like I'm normal either, I guess that plays a big part of it. I just don't know how to get that interest back. I want to date, have fun and just enjoy my 20s with someone really cool, but I just can't seem to get that
>>
Try bestiality. You might be a closet furfag.
>>
>>18146336
Nah, that's nasty man.

But seriously, anyone else get this feeling? I feel like I'm burnt out or something from women
>>
>>18146344
Same here. It's been years since the last girl I actually liked, and you can guess how that ended. Cheating and shitty behaviour all around. I don't think people appreciate the long term damage they do to others, hence why I'm very wary of women now.
>>
>>18146314
>Is there something wrong with me if I'm no longer interested in girls?
You're burnt out on the bullshit, good job getting further than most of the folks here.

>it's just that I'm not really attracted to them more anymore than their physical attractiveness.
Women possess innate value BECAUSE OF their fertility. You can kill off 90% of the males in a tribe, then the remaining 10% can repopulate the group as long as the females aren't killed as well. History comes from pain, pain comes from men's malice, men's malice comes from the desire to be with women and the competition over them.

>I've experimented with guys, and no interest there either -- no spark.
You're not going to get that spark from dudes, because dudes do not have wombs. You have the same instincts as everyone else like you and you're going to act upon them even if you try to escape. It's gentler upon you if you accept reality and give it a place in your life, even if you choose not to act on *that.*

>What do I do?
Sunshine, exercise, socializing far and wide; the usual natural remedies for depression. Don't treat it with drugs, especially the "good" kind.
>>
File: 1485392841494.gif (503KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485392841494.gif
503KB, 200x200px
>>18146314

>What do I do?

Be alone. No one gives a shit.
>>
File: spot me bro.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spot me bro.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>18146361
>/adv/ in a nutshell
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.