[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, lonely 23 year old here. not bad looking, 6'2",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1404704132851.jpg (110KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1404704132851.jpg
110KB, 500x396px
hey guys, lonely 23 year old here.
not bad looking, 6'2", little extra, good personal hygiene, decent job, have a car and about to buy my first house. got an alright group of mates. i can make friends easily, i can approach girls rather ok, id say im a fairly average bloke.

anyway. i cant seem to get the one thing i want, a girlfriend. i dont know what im doing wrong? ive met a few girls at parties in the past and we kick it off just fine there, then when they add me on facebook, i initiate a convo, i dont talk like a beta faggot but i just talk normally. ask if they want to do something later in the week and i just get nothing. eventually they stop replying to messages and once ive taken the hint i move on to the next one that does it again..

i have no idea what im doing wrong.. any advice? any fem or experienced bro advice would be muchly appreciated cheers.
>>
>>18146297
>i have no idea what im doing wrong
And you expect us to somehow know from a couple of paragraphs that tell us absolutely nothing?
>>
I wish I wasn't such a loser and was close to owning a house at 23.

OP you got a lot going for you. You're going after the wrong crowd/doing it the wrong way.

Ask your buddies to keep an eye out for you. Their girlfriend's friend might be good for you, tell them to set you up. Try to meet people somewhere other than parties. See a cute gal at the grocery? Make it a thing to spark conversation with her a few times. After 2 or 3 brief, friendly encounters just say "Hey any chance you want to grab some coffee or a drink?"

Good luck bud, bout all the advice I have to give.
>>
>>18146301
no.. i dont expect that. i guess im just venting in hope for someone to give me their own experience with what im going through right now and hope they helped themselves.
>>
>>18146297
Trust me, the more you WANT a girlfriend, the less likely it will happen. As long as you improve yourself and your social skills, one will come to you. Your neediness is the number one thing stopping you from getting your precious gee eff
>>
>>18146359
THIS, OP.

Sometimes the most wonderful things come to you when you aren't looking for them. I know it's easier said than done, but try your best to get your mind off it and focus on yourself. Once you do that, things should fall into place. You'd be surprised.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.