[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How does it feel to destroy someone elses life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Ive been wondering how do people feel after theyve destroyed someones life since i used to be a happy person until back in the last year of HS my best friend, went out with the girl i loved and i fell into depression and had no motivation to continue my studies and lost contact with all my other friends, eventually i did go into Uni but im still a sad sack of shit but the thing is even if he acted like he was sorry, he always looked so happy and carefree so have you ever destroyed or atleast deeply hurt someone else and if so how did it feel?
>>
File: DISGUST.jpg (67KB, 700x781px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DISGUST.jpg
67KB, 700x781px
This is literally the state of human existence for some people.
>>
>>18145913
I dunno man. Some people just don't care at all and are very selfish about the things that they do. You shouldn't even think about him as a "friend" who wronged you, just as some random person who didn't care to trample on someone he claimed to care about, to get what he wanted. Leave them to do what they want and don't become like them. Keep being loving, respectful and noble with your intentions. If you have peace with yourself, it'll be okay.
>>
>>18145913
>"Acted like he was sorry"

He is not sorry. Nor does he value your friendship.

I had a friend who did some jail time. I spent a lot of time at his girlfriends house because i was involved with a friend of his girlfriend. I never once even thought about making a move on HIS girl... because he was my boy, my homie, my friend. And i valued our friendship and my integrity.

For a while he thought i fucked his girl, But i had never even entertained the thought... Because i valued his friendship.
>>
File: 1485739420101.jpg (57KB, 652x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485739420101.jpg
57KB, 652x650px
>>18145913

Kek. Nothing that happens in high school matters. You're all still children. Children do awful shit to each other. Give this like 4 years and you'll be laughing at how much of an emotional faggot you were.
>>
>>18146356
Yeah i know he was probably an asshole to begin with but ive never had another friend as close as him in the last 3 years, and i trusted him cause we were best bros for 5 years.

>>18146356
It doesnt matter on a greater scheme but it did slow down my life alot and honestly they were the best years of my life before that ordeal. But its more something i think about now and then, im concentrating on my degree right now, but even if it sounds fucking retarded and it does, i still love her, she was the first person to get close to me for no reason than to be my friend and we had a nice relationship and also my only relationship. Im trying to let it go since its been a while but fuck man its hard, shes even in my same Uni and we share some classes. We even talk from time to time.
>>
So someone destroyed your life by going out with a girl you ostensibly loved?
I wish I had your problems, faggot.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.