[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Not trying to sound sexist, but are all women mentally ill to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 4ttte4.png (451KB, 479x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4ttte4.png
451KB, 479x601px
Not trying to sound sexist, but are all women mentally ill to some extent? I can't seem to find a girl who doesn't have some sort of neurological disorder.
>>
Everybody is mentally ill, some are just better at hiding it then others. Women just tend to be more open with their emotions.
>>
>>18112877
Last I heard, over 50% of Americans were mentally ill in some way or another, so you're more likely to meet someone crazy than "normal".
>>
>>18112877
I fucking feel you man. 2 out of the last 3 girls I had in my life were and still are mentally fucked. I don't know why I keep coming across those kind of people.
>>
>>18112877
Women are more likely to talk about their emotions, so you notice their "craziness" more. I think that the majority of the guys I dated were somewhat depressed and just one of them ever looked for therapy, or talked openly about its feelings.
Women are also more likely to go to a doctor and get a diagnosis for their mental illness. Men kill themselves much more then women, but just around 40% of them ever talked about a mental health professional before doing so, while around 75% of women did.
Women are also more emotional in general because of hormones - men tend to be more violent, women tend to be more upset.

Then, yes - the vast majority of people fits some criteria for some mental illness.
>>
>>18112877

they all think the same thing about you buddy, and really men in general.

you just don't notice because you surround yourself with like minded men and assume that if they're like you they must be smart and sane.
>>
>>18112877
I'm a pretty red pilled girl but what I'm just going to tell you does not only have a base in years of personal experience.

Yes. All women are crazy and all women are crazier than men. Psychiatrists can't call them crazy thought, because if they could analyze women and diagnose them the same way they do men all women would be proclaimed insane. The same goes for people who say that they talk to God, we don't call them insane, they are just religious people, and women are just women.

Women don't think in a normal way, they can act normal because they see men do it and they imitate their behavior but we can never think as you.

The female counterarguments can be seen in this thread, and they are always the same, either the female says: ''well, men are nothing better!'' when you confront them with female flaws, or she says: ''women are just more emotional, open with their emotions'' or ''emotionally mature''. The last one always makes me giggle. There is nothing mature about not thinking logically and letting your ''feelings'' take over, that is the behavior of a child or (you guessed it) - A CRAZY PERSON.

Some examples: women often picture wild, illogical scenarios in their head and get angry because of them. Then when you ask them what is wrong they will tell you 'nothing' because they know that what they are angry about isn't real, it is only a crazy thought in their heads, but they cannot help it.
Women also tend to cry or blame the man when they did something wrong, so in the end the male apologizes for the woman's failure.
This and other types of manipulation, paranoia, signs of bipolarism etc. are not normal behavior but men excuse it because they are just made to react in that way. You can't help it but to feel sorry for that woman who cries, even if she did something horrible.

It is good that you even notice that women are crazy, that gives you an advantage and maybe you will one day find a girl who can control her feelings.
>>
>>18112934
You are quite literally an idiot.

Women tend to be more emotional because we are subjected to hormones. They affect your brain and make you more easily upset. For example when women are pregnant, on birth control, during their period or their ovulation they tend to be more upset.
Men are "crazy" too, just in another way - they tend to be a lot more violent and easily angered because of the effects of testosterone. They tend to be hornier.
A lot of stereotypes about men and women come from this.

It is perfectly reasonable to have different ways to diagnose a woman and a man because our brains are different and we work differently. If I had a burning pain while I am peeing I wouldn't think it's prostate cancer because I definitely lack of prostate.

Women and men also react differently to stimulation. I cry when I am mad, my boyfriend punches shit when he's mad. The same kind of scenario triggers different things in different genders.
>>
>>18112971
yes, insult me first and then the points, poison the well, please.

Are we talking why or IF WE ARE crazy? Because I have read what OP wrote and I answered. You agree that women act this way but you say it's because of hormones. So we both agree but you have to call me an idiot. How productive.

The usual female answer, men are like that too. We are talking about female flaws now, keep your despise for the male gender out of this.

Stereotypes come from reality, yes.

Yes, men and women are different, I wrote that too. We agree on absolutely everything, so why are you calling me an idiot for? If we agree? Because I didn't present my answer in a nice cuddly way for you? Please, refrain from writing anymore.
>>
>>18112971
>>18112985

>OP's question answers itself
>>
The universal hot vs crazy matrix - a man's guide to women:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk
>>
>>18112934
>I'm red pilled
Then why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
As someone else pointed out, if you're an American, you're probably fucked. The way our society works (stress and dissatisfaction from long work hours with few benefits, gender norms encouraging men and women both to bottle certain healthy emotions, etc) really has an impact on the brain.

I'm a femanon with some mental issues (depression and anxiety, mainly, with some ptsd I've mostly overcome), and two of the three men I've ever dated have also been mentally ill, the first with depression and the second with both depression and anxiety. Of my friends, I'd say it's about evenly distributed that I've noticed, with my male friends more likely to have depression and my female friends more likely to have anxiety or some sort of personality disorder. This is only, like, six people I'm talking about, btw, not that ALL of my friends have issues, most of them either are fine or are good at keeping it hidden.

I'm dating someone who's pretty "normal" for the first time, and I know I'm a burden at times when my brain decides it's time to fuck around, but we make it work, and he knows he's free to go if he decides it's too much and I'll totally understand. But it's not just women, my dude. A lot of people are a bit fucked up, regardless of what's between their legs.
>>
I think it's more about the labels that phycologist give them, and how much people over use them to there advantage. I can't do this because (insert mental disorder). You probably see it women more, because you talk to them more.
>>
>>18112985
There is a difference between a tendency to be more emotional (which is both socially and biologically justified) and "all women are crazy". You seem to set male behaviour as a standard and call "crazy" everyone who diverges from that.
Women aren't crazy for being different from men when it comes to their cognitive processes. It doesn't mean that we're all manipulative, crazy bipolar bitches. It means we work differently.

I don't think men are flawed or horrible by default, but men are men subjected to testosterone so they act in a certain way because of it. I understand it.
>>
>>18113017
This

Perhaps >>18112985
has their own issues from a history of dealing with certain women but that whole "they're all the same" thing is a lie.

I've seen some men do some crazy things. I've been stalked, chased, threatened and spied on by men acting irrationally because of their emotions but in no way do i assume they will all act this way.
My current partner is a calm person that rarely gets reactive. Since he's on the same level of emotional maturity, we rarely fight.
I think most people have at least mild issues because our species is complicated and diverse.
Nobody is raised in the exact same way.
Even in larger families you will find huge differences in the upbringing of the children. Everyone thinks they know best.
Parenting everywhere is far from perfect and then we all get forced together and expected to behave.

Everyone has "childish" moments because we're all just older versions of that child self. The rules and ideals taught to us as children are the foundation for how we will express ourselves as adults. If you spoil your son/daughter (as seems to be typical in modern society) they will be the type to pitch a fit when they don't get their way as adults.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.