[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

almost 33 weeks ago i had a one night stand with a girl and i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1483999277001.png (263KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1483999277001.png
263KB, 500x384px
almost 33 weeks ago i had a one night stand with a girl and i didnt use condom.
We agreed she would take the morning after pill and she told me she had it before but didnt like it because of the effect on her body.Also that she didnt want to get pregnant and that i didnt have to worry about it.
I asked her contactinfo but she didnt ask mine and she lives in another country.
Now ive been looking at the instagrams of her and her best friend for weeks because im worried she still did get pregant.
There is no sign that she is but there isnt any definitive proof that she isnt either, except some clip from 12 weeks ago where she is dancing as if she had an imaginary hoolahoop and she just looks skinny as ever. For the rest there are only pics of her legs or her face and shoulder area.
Im still driving myself crazy with the thought that she is pregnant and hiding it so what should i do?
>>
>>18112804
Dude, she'd be NOTICEABLY pregnant at 33 weeks.
Even at 20 weeks, when she filmed that hoolahop thing, she'd have a small but noticeable belly.
She isn't pregnant. Relax.
>>
>>18112816
esp if she is skinny.
>>
>>18112816
I cant be sure because the hoolahoop clip is filmed from the front and her shirt is a bit wide and im paranoid as fuck.
The pic before that that shows her entire body is from 17 weeks ago and its flat.
But she never posts her entire body on her own ig (not even before we fucked) and its private atm anyway.
>>
>>18112835
I went to a job interview at 27 weeks and they had no idea I was pregnant and gave me the job. It was supposed to be work from home then they wanted me to come in 2 times a week and I had to quit lol
>>
>>18112867
they assumed you were fat?
>>
Aren't you supposed to be alright if she's preggo and just hiding it from you and not chase you for it?
>>
>>18112946
maybe she still expects me to contact her
>>
>>18112965
You sure? Do you like this girl?
>>
>>18112969
no, i hardly know her and shes not that pretty.
she said 'until never' when i left before i asked her last name just in case.
>>
>>18112976
Because it seems like you're really concerned about this girl might possibly taking the child of yours in her belly that you've been checking on for weeks. And sometimes it's not about the looks, anon.
>>
>>18112997
no im more afraid having a kid with someone i dont like will fuck my life completely over and its already fucked up.
>>
>>18113009
Then why did you cum inside her? You do understand that's how new humans are made, right?
>>
File: 1488752048001.jpg (264KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488752048001.jpg
264KB, 1080x1080px
>>18113013
Im retarded and i was drunk as fuck.
I also assumed she was just using the pill or something.
>>
>>18113009
Just chill. It's been weeks and she hasn't contacted you, means she ain't preggo because she probably didn't have those pregnant symptoms stuff. You're gonna be alright.
>>
>>18113036
she cant even contact me because she doesnt have my name or fb or anything.
>>
>>18113039
Hit her up?
>>
>>18113039
Then why the fuck are you worried about this ruining your life
>>
File: 1486782431822.png (800KB, 1000x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1486782431822.png
800KB, 1000x1289px
>>18113047
idk if i want that
it would just be to see if she isnt preggers
>>
>>18113057
Well you gotta be stressing for more 2 months before it will completely appear that she is or isn't pregs.
>>
>>18113068
just one pic of her doing something should be enough to know.
>>
Protip: if she let you, a drunk scumbag she barely even knows, fuck her without a condom then you were not the first or the last.

Also, get tested. If you got HIV from her best to know about it sooner rather than later.
>>
>>18113080
I only did std test for the most common ones and i got nothing.
>>
>>18113107
go donate blood at a red cross drive. they'll tell you for sure
>>
>>18112804
Dude from the sounds of it you really feel like you need to know if she is pregnant or not. But you don't want to ruin your life by having a kid with her. She doesn't have any of your contact info though. Here are your options: continue to Facebook stalk her until you are confident that she is not preggers (and probably long afterwards, you seem like the type), or go buy a prepaid cellphone aka a "burner phone" and call her up, make a little chit chat and ask her if everything is alright, "hey uh...you didn't get pregnant that night did you?.....(OP's nervous laughter)" "no?....oh whew I haven't read up any of my fatherhood books yet...hehe... (extremely awkward pause)." Hopefully the conversation will end soon after and you won't fill up the board with these little problems anymore.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.