[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arguing with GF on the phone, kind of hung up on her, is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1466622006977.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466622006977.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
She's been really pissing me off lately, had a big argument the other day about my job, keeps telling me it's shit and that I need to quit because it's bad hours and it means we don't speak/see each other as much as she'd like to

The following few days it was awkward on the phone and she was very moody with me, but she'd turn it around on me and say I was the one in a mood and it's my fault.

Yesterday we seemed back to normal and had a nice chat on the phone, until today when I asked her a simple question then she started having a go at me saying I never listen to her, as I'd apparently already asked her the same question several times before (despite the fact she's guilty of doing this too). I'd had enough by this point and retaliated

Then she said she's going to end the call because I apparently haven't been a 'joy' to speak to recently and that's it's pretty much all my fault, so I said "fair enough, bye" then hung up.

Was this immature? Knowing her she's going to hold a grudge now, and be a bitch to me but pin the blame all on me. Arguments with her really stress me out and don't know how to resolve this now.
>>
She was a huge dick. You did the right thing. If she doesnt learn that she is not supposed to force her shitty mood on you just drop her.
>>
I have friends who sometimes try to make me feel guilty or stupid for something that isn't even really their buisness, so when they do I just don't say anything or I say that I don't care cuz sometimes people don't exactly wanna help they just want to force their own shitty, meaningless opinion on other people. I can't even blame them cuz they mostly don't even do it on purpose they just do it out of habit
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.