[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

co-worker advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

this is the setup:

>new girl starts out at the company, is kinda cute
>go out for drinks with colleagues, everybody leaves, stay chatting with her for hours, was cool
>organize dinner with a bunch of colleagues, everybody bails so we go alone, then go out for drinks, I leave to meet some friends, was cool

where we are at now:

>talk and joke around with her every day at work now
>she travels back to her home country, brings me a bottle of fancy booze
>as a thank you promise to take her out to dinner, she says she's down
>text her a couple times to set it up, she is busy every time
>jokingly tell her she's missed her chance, if she wants to go out she can just text me
>never texts me about it, never texts me in general unless I initiate
>however she still keeps mentioning the promised dinner all the time

wtf is up with her? if she doesn't care about going out why does she keep mentioning it? if she cares about going out why doesn't she text me to set it up?
>>
Women like to plan, but don't like to decide, you're letting her do the part she doesn't like to do. Try to setup another dinner and that's it.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.