[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I currently live with my girlfriend and her family and they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: r_165972_gyTpy.jpg (29KB, 800x776px) Image search: [Google]
r_165972_gyTpy.jpg
29KB, 800x776px
I currently live with my girlfriend and her family and they're soon to be moving away to a different area about 30 mins drive away. I feel really unsure about this, and i feel like if i express that i feel uncomfortable she will lose her shit at me and try leave me because she's always been the type of gf who wants me around all the time, and really has a thing against me staying around my family (im 21)

It's not an issue if we split up because my parents would always let me back in, my room hasn't changed at all and i'm usually popping into home every day and we both go there for dinner frequently.

What do you guys think i should do? I feel really uncomfortable about all of this, and i just don't know if this relationship is worth holding on to to make such a drastic change to my life while i'm so young. The relationship is already riddled with possessiveness and jealousy from her (my fault for being a twat in the beginning of the relationship) and we fight quite frequently. Aside all that, i still love her and we overall click really well and make eachother very happy when we aren't arguing or worried about past mistakes.

Help me please.
>>
>>18112463

>i feel like if i express that i feel uncomfortable she will lose her shit at me and try leave me

>The relationship is already riddled with possessiveness and jealousy from her

Personally, from those two lines, I can see this relationship has some sort of power struggle or an underlying fear that comes from either her or you (most likely her but only you know), a fear that makes her possessive for example.

If you feel like she'll leave you at the first sign of being away from each other - you're most likely right, I had this happen with my very first gf, I had that feeling throughout the whole relationship because of who she is, and she did leave me at the first little break period we had, I had to constantly be in contact with her beforehand otherwise I knew I'd lose her. Those things are bad, and I should've let her go because yes, that behavior indicates she doesn't want/need to be in this relationship and she's just holding onto it.

This never happened to me with my second gf who was lovely.

It'll be hard but if you can do it - break up with her nicely, distance is a pretty cool reason to break up over - carries no hard feelings because It's understandable.

Start living life on your own brother! good luck
>>
>>18112463
30 min drive is an issue ? Way back my gf of the time moved some 300 miles to study .. how a 30 min commute is even a problem I fail to comprehend
>>
>>18112463

a 30 minute drive is really no big deal. but from the sounds of it you're just looking for an excuse to end it, which is perfectly fine man, just be honet.

this isn't you giving up on a potential future iwth her because of an upcoming hardship.

this is just a convenient exit for a relationship thats already dead. id take it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.