[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone talk to me for 20 minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: rain.jpg (179KB, 849x580px) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
179KB, 849x580px
can someone talk to me for 20 minutes
>>
>>18112135
Yup!
>>
>>18112143
i want to premise its because i havent talked to someone in what seems like a month now. my sanity spins out of control the longer i go without contact.
>>
>>18112143
i need affection anon, i dont really care about friends or being alone, i just need affection from one person, just so i can function normally
>>
>>18112149
Damn, you can't even type properly. Must be real tough out there.
>>
>>18112143
ive only known rejection and neglect over and over and over again
>>
talk
>>
>>18112153
We can't give you affection.
>>
>>18112164
no but u can give me a conversation and im grateful that someone is listening
>>
Post your skype and i will call you.
>>
>>18112167
i dont feel like talking apparently im too awkard and real, i dont want to make you go through that
>>
you know what really bothers me the most? i thought all my worries would just end when i grew up because then i had the strength and know how to deal with everything that has plagued me. turns out im fighting the same things from childhood to this day.
>>
>>18112158
It's okay if you need that, everyone needs it c:
>>
>>18112174
im fucking 22 for gods sakes. i see i am different from when i was a child but its absurd im still fighting loneliness and neglect. it makes me feel like people really are just born different, and those of us that are different will only know solitude. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CVucJBrliI
>>
Growing up to adulthood doesn't mean we get all of the answers unfortunately. Council from good friends and family, experience, and some risks are what teach us.
>>
>>18112186
thats the part i dont want, the cards i have been dealt with, im not willing to take risks right now to find out. i feel like i already know the answers, and theres slim chance i will succeed. but the chances i will suffer consequences are much greater - for wanting to know
>>
>>18112171
You're not making me go through anything. I need something to distract myself as well. I went 28 years without a single person being affectionate with me. And then i met someone, and for a breif moment it was wildest thing i have ever experienced for someone to constantly be telling me that they loved me or missed me. I experieced someone loving me. Or so i thought. Now she lies straight to my face about not fucking some other guy when i have caught her in her lies several times, and she treats me like her emotional toy.

I almost wish i never felt affection at all, because now i want it even more.
>>
Being an adult doesn't mean all your problems will solve automatically. Growing up means you'll have to learn how to deal with the problems.
>>
>>18112194
no man sorry im gay, the moment u bring up girls is the moment i would tell you and you would lose interest - and then it gets awkward
>>
welp my 20 minutes are up, i did learn something, there are people out there who care somewhat thank you
>>
>>18112202
I never had any sort of interest in you in the first place. I don't get what you mean. I was just willing to let you vent and maybe offer some advice because that's what i wish someone would do for me.
>>
>>18112209
i didnt mean you were intereseted, i meant that in a you being homophobic way
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.