[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (15KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
15KB, 221x228px
I'm such a pathetic person. I want to lose weight, I want to get in shape, I want to eat better, I need to change but I keep falling back into the same habits as before. My biggest demon is fast food, if I can get rid of my unending desire for fast food then I will be at such a better place. It comes to the point that at least 3-4 times a week I have fast food. Maybe more. I would come home from work and just grab burger king or taco bell because I'm do hungry and there's never anything when I get home made. It's not only making me gain weight it's alot of money. It's like 10 bucks per meal and sometimes I have 2 a day. It's just so easy to get food there and it fills me up nice unlike most foods do for some reason. Please I need help stopping my urge for fast food, it's hurting me in so many ways.
>>
I know it's not the same and its not what you wanna hear, but just buy a bunch of vegetables and cheap meats and make stews and soups. Food shouldn't be a drug. Eat to live, not live to eat and all that. Also you'll save a shitload of money. Maybe to buy real drugs with.
>>
>>18111858
The only thing keeping me from being super over weight and it messing me up more is I love eating veggies and drink water and all that stuff. But still fast good just messed me up so badly
>>
>>18111850
You can eat fast food and lose weight. Just don't get a extra large fry with a diet soda cause that shit aint helping. Just get a grilled chicken sammy. Filling and lower in calories and fats. If you are spending $10 a meal at fast food places you are getting like 2 sammys and shit.
>>
Make a week's worth of meals on the weekends and stick them in the freezer. Then you don't have the 'there's nothing to eat in the house' excuse.
>>
>>18111850
I understand your pain.. they drag you in with their 2 for $10 and propaganda coupon flyers..

I've made this mistake before.

But I'm starting to realize something the more I cook my own food. When you learn to cook meals for yourself, there is a rewarding feeling you get knowing you did it.

You can also prepare large quantities of your favorite stuff, put it in the fridge, and it'll last a week usually, whatever it is. You can also keep fruits in your fridge for a long ass time.

So, basically, my goal is to learn to cook larger batches of foods I like, so I don't have to come home to nothing, I can make a ton of beans and chicken to last me a week, then just microwave the stuff when I get home tired.
>>
>>18111850
Paleolithic diet. No questions. Look it up and do it. If you don't do it then don't bitch about it anymore, just accept being a fatass slob and a glutton. Paleolithic diet. It works, it's what your ancestors did to evolve.
>>
>>18112219
>someone who isn't organised enough to eat a home cooked meal every night can suddenly change to a fad diet
Please
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.