[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know what you want from life? How do you discover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1424966132517.jpg (164KB, 620x849px) Image search: [Google]
1424966132517.jpg
164KB, 620x849px
How do you know what you want from life?
How do you discover what you truly want ?
I'm 25 with no direction whatsoever.
>>
By going out of your comfort zone to discover new things, some of these things you will consider "what you truly want". But you won't know unless you try.
>>
>>18111291

POST THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THAT RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD
>>
>>18111291

do whatever you want. see what patterns emerge. dedicate yourself to enjoyment if you don't find any one endgame meaningful.
>>
>>18111291

People who figure this out are rare, as practically no one has some sudden epiphany as to what they want from their life. People just start to do shit they might tolerate or might be reasonably good at. Some will hate what they do, some will come to like it over time. But in the mean time, there's plenty of time to Tey out new stuff on the side and maybe, just maybe, you'll find something you actually enjoy and like. It's a gamble, there are no simple solutions. Some people never figure this shit out and just live mediocre lives and then die. Don't be one of those people, do something, or anything, and keep looking. You're honestly just wasting time just waiting for some miracle inspiration to resolve this issue for you. Think less, do more.
>>
>>18111300

kinda this. the whole having a dream thing is mostly a TV meme. mostly. i mean i know what i love and i live in LA so most of the people here know (or at least think they know) what they want to do for hte rest of their lives.

but thats just because we all moved here to pursue that. for most people, simply enjoying life and finding some comfort is all they want.
>>
>>18111300
There is nothing wrong with a mediocre life, yanks have really go to stop demonizing the average.
>>
>>18111298
http://www.browneyedbaker.com/cheesy-pull-apart-bread/
>>
What am I supposed to do ?
How does one go about trying new things ?
>>
>>18111334

>what am i supposed to do?

a lot of the stuff you like, and a little of the stuff you don't.

>how does one go about trying new things?

here
>make list of things you havent done (use google for help)
>decide which ones you want to try
>go do them
>>
>>18111314

Nowhere was it implied that average is bad. There's nothing with being average or leading an average life, if it makes you satisfied, but if you subjectively feel that your life is mediocre at the best, then it's time to do something about it. Wasting your one life being generally dissatisfied seems like a huge mistake to make. Obviously, OP isn't satisfied, so time to do something different for a change.
>>
>>18111343
Where do I get money to finance the things I want to do ?
>>
>>18111361

a job.
>>
File: red room.png (20KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
red room.png
20KB, 800x480px
>>18111366
kek, I don't know why that made me laugh.
>>
>>18111366
And we're back to square 0
If you're held up in a job 8 hours a day when will you try other new things?
>>
>>18111435

8h work and 8h sleep, still leaves you with 8h to do whatever the fuck you want. It's up to you what you do with that time. Boom, priorities.
>>
>>18111438
>8h work and 8h sleep, still leaves you with 8h to do whatever the fuck you want.
That assumes eight hours of work pays for every concern you have in life, and that managing these challenges and responsibilities takes zero time.
I need nine hours of sleep to fire on all cylinders.

Daily, I spend an hour at:
>commuting
>preparing meals
>consuming that food and doing dishes
>exercising and grooming
>laundry, cleaning, paying bills, running errands, or other home maintenance
>dealing with whatever entropy gets in the way of all the other shit I have to do

This leaves one hour a day for socialization, recreation, maintaining my sanity, and making life changes. Doesn't feel like it's enough.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.