[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

8 months of sexual tension...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: couple-love-kiss-relationship.jpg (43KB, 1070x602px) Image search: [Google]
couple-love-kiss-relationship.jpg
43KB, 1070x602px
Hi adv...
I feel like I've kind of gone full circle on this, and now I 'd need your advice on my course of action for the future...

8 months ago, I began to have a huge sexual attraction on my partner's cousin... Attraction that she shared, and from there, every family reunion was very hot...

At the beginning I saw it as something good happening to me, something very sweet to have that complicity and that possibility.

But then it lasted. I never thought it would still last after all that time, as we did nothing !
But still it's there, and after about 6 months, it was still as strong and I began to think about doing it seriously.

All this happenned while I was having a total blast with my partner, she's the best in the world to me... And still I was so much attracted to that other woman! A real dichotomy, to me it's 2 different things, and one doesn't temper the other.

I realized more who I am really, and I started thinking about it seriously. I knew it was wrong, I knew if I did it and got caught, it would be a devastation in the family, I would loose my girlfriend, and more importantly hurt her more than anything in her life, as we really think we were made for each other.

Now it's been 8 months, and lately I've been planning seriously (practically) ways to get in touch with the other woman and see her. I know have thought out it needs to do it.

So now I know I could, and I know how. And weirdly, arranging this put off a lot of tension I had.

I'm now more calm and more reasonnable. I realize the stakes are too high and sometimes I think this is kind of the hardest test I had in my life, and that it could destroy all I have.
But still... we never talked about it with the other one, and I'd like to do that. I know her couple is in bad shape and I wouldn't want her to believe that she doesn't interests me anymore, or that she sucks. Because that's all false.

TO BE CONTINUED HERE BELOW...
>>
CONTINUED :

So I would like to arrange things to be alone with her and talk about this, get this straight out. Because I don't know what she expects, how she views all that, and also she's a very nice funny spontaneous person, I like that about her and I don't want to loose that side of her because of a made up mind with no talk.

What do you think? Should I do that?
>>
Why is there no answer on this?
>>
I think you should stick with your gf but I haven't been there.
>>
Someone else with an opinion? I really need others view, It's a huge turning point in my life and I need to pass it, and the temptation is so strong.
Thanks if you've read.
>>
File: 1488942043010.jpg (71KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
1488942043010.jpg
71KB, 500x715px
Fuck the bitch
>>
The right thing to do is ignore this girl and stay with your girlfriend. Or if you do fuck her at least have the courtesy to dump your gf first.
But we all know the right thing isn't easy. There's a good chance I'd cheat if I were in your situation.
>>
File: 1488999215764.png (120KB, 3078x2564px) Image search: [Google]
1488999215764.png
120KB, 3078x2564px
>>
>>18111507
>>18111523
Yes and yes. Do it...
>>
>>18111516
>But we all know the right thing isn't easy.
OP here : Exactly... not easy in the way that I've restrained myself all my life to not cheat...

...AND WHAT I'M REALLY AFRAID OF IS TO REGRET IT DEEPLY ONCE AGAIN WHEN I DO NOTHING AND HER INTEREST STARTS TO FADE AWAY...
>>
pic of you and her?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>18111543
You should be more afraid of the regret if you DO IT (and fuck up several lives). Seriously, anon, just don't.
>>
>>18111516
>>18112350
>he's been cheated on

lmao
>>
>best girlfriend in world to him
>wants to fuck it up just to screw another girl

Retard

You'll just fuck everything up and end up with no one
>>
>>18111276
Alright first off, are you sexually attracted to your GF?
If so, how would you rate your attraction to your gf vs your attraction to her cousins?

I feel as if the main reason this attraction has lasted so long is because you see her cousin every now and then, so it's like the temptation doesn't have much of a cooling period.

Developing a crush like this is very hard to get over, and feel clear headed.
Cheating is never answer however, and no matter how strongly you feel towards this cousin, you truly should not have sex with her even if you break up with your GF due to the harm it could cause her family and her own mental health as well.

If you love your GF at all you would realize that you cannot be with her because you're quite literally on the verge of easily destroying her mental health state, and quite possibly her family as well -- for a couple of hours of sex?
Understand your limitations OP, you aren't going to just get over this whole being with your GF, not with "quick" access to the cousin (the problem).
Think of it like your GFs best friend is also your drug dealer, how can you break that habit if you often have the chance of seeing them?

My advice changes a little if you ARENT attracted to your gf, so if so let's talk about that.
>>
>yo guya what do you think? Should I change potentially longlasting pleasure for a quick pleasure? Will I regret it?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>18112388
Thank you very much for your detailed answer.

>Alright first off, are you sexually attracted to your GF?
Yes, very.

>If so, how would you rate your attraction to your gf vs your attraction to her cousins?
Hard to say, because I have sex with only one... I'd say purely on the attraction side, I want them both badly. Now the fact that I know the sex with my gf is tremendous plays in the balance too, and so the intimacy we have amps up everything.

>I feel as if the main reason this attraction has lasted so long is because you see her cousin every now and then, so it's like the temptation doesn't have much of a cooling period.
>Developing a crush like this is very hard to get over, and feel clear headed.
You're so right...I have been tempted before but indeed I didn't see those girls ever again, so It disappeared, and then even the regret disappeared. Here the temptation is around the corner.
Once again exactly, ho yeah, I struggle to keep my ideas clear. But sometimes when they're clear it's not in the right way...
Last cooling period lasted almost 2 months. But still not much had changed when we saw each other again.

>If you love your GF at all you would realize that you cannot be with her because you're quite literally on the verge of easily destroying her mental health state, and quite possibly her family as well -- for a couple of hours of sex?
I realize that very well... but there's always that voice telling me it's possible no to get caught and preserve everything. But I still don't really know if I'd feel guilty or not, because that could be my burden too...

>Understand your limitations OP, you aren't going to just get over this whole being with your GF, not with "quick" access to the cousin (the problem).
>Think of it like your GFs best friend is also your drug dealer, how can you break that habit if you often have the chance of seeing them?
Accurate... The problem is I can't avoid all family reunions. So what should I do?
>>
>>18112445
>Are you retarded?
No, I'm a man. And those who say they never think about it are either frigid or lying.
>>
I think it comes down to this :
Don't want to hurt the loved gf.
But afraid of not feeling like a man if you turn down the other one.
Hardest thing in a man's life... (besides your dick)
>>
>>18112729
A man is not a man's penis. A man is someone who gets done whatever should get done. That is what makes a man a man.

What you describe is a teenage boy who can't control his hormones, a long way from a man.

And no, I am not frigid, I'm really attracted to my wife, and have been for the last 7 years. I notice other attractive girls, but none can compare in the slightest, at least for me.
>>
>>18111276
Propose a threesome with her cousin.
>>
>>18112729
This is why I wish I was a lesbian
>>
>>18111507
Nigga, please.
>>
>>18112881
Yeah lol, because it's very well known of course that women don't look other poeple and don't cheat at all.
>>
looks to me like he's gonna do it
>>
>>18112862
Already tried half-laughing... (not mentioning with whom) No way.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.