[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/! So I gave up on women 3 years ago, after my ex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: don-draper-shrug.jpg (66KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-shrug.jpg
66KB, 848x477px
Hello /adv/!

So I gave up on women 3 years ago, after my ex.
But in the past month I met someone.
We hang/date about every 2-3 days.
I set the dates at the beginning, but now I let her to do it because she has a very dinamic work time and I don't start working again until next month.
Lately I've been feeling awkward because I always have time when she invites me out.

Should I just say I'm busy the next time, so that I will look a little more unapproachable?
You know women like to be ignored sometimes.
>>
>>18110900
>You know women like to be ignored sometimes.

Already thinking about it wrong.

No one likes to be ignored, they just like the feeling of spending time with someone that they know has other options for how they spend their time.

Cold shouldering her isn't what's going to make you seem more interesting, it's going to make you like disrespectful and like you don't care. You want to conveying that you have other interesting things going on, not that you're aloof to her interest in you.
>>
>>18110930
You've made a good point, thank you for the reply!
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.