[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you supposed to do when you are a boring piece of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1458523541588.png (30KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458523541588.png
30KB, 246x200px
What are you supposed to do when you are a boring piece of shit that nobody wants to ever hang out with?
>>
>>18110669
Have you tried not being boring you retard?
>>
>>18110699
Omg you are right! Thank you so much, now I am the most popular guy in the college.
It doesn't work that way, if I try that people would just ignore me because they can clearly see how uninterested I am in a subject.
>>
>>18110713
have you tried drinking alcohol
>>
>>18110723
Won't that cause more problems?
>>
You wont like my solution but you need to invite a lot of people out
Like 10 different people in one night
I guarantee you somebody WILL agree
And the question arizes if friendships are actually worth the effort
>>
>>18110669
1. Stop being boring
2. Find people that doesn't think you're boring
3. Don't try to hang out with other people
>>
>>18110669
Volunteer. Build a life for yourself. Stop reading this, push yourself away from your keyboard (or put your phone away), crank some Eminem, and run around the block. While you are doing so, keep in mind that everybody else is just as miserable as you are. Your job is to make them less miserable. That is the only way to make yourself less miserable.

p.s. "Role Model" is a great, underrated song.
>>
Protip OP:
Everybody is boring. No really, people are bored like 90% of the time, or have shitty boring hobbies. Just do what you enjoy my man.
>>
>>18110669
Why do people think your a boring piece of shit?
>>
>>18110669
Read the news, read articles that interest you, and get some life experience jerb/volunteering/hobby/sports/whatevs and then you'll have plenty of stuff to share.
Group outings like conventions can also help you bond with others and make you interesting to them with less effort from you
>>
>>18110730
It'll solve all your social problems

Captcha: Goodwood Only
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.