[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found the girl of my dreams, literally everything I ever wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 000 (2).png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
000 (2).png
29KB, 882x1289px
I found the girl of my dreams, literally everything I ever wanted in a girl, but there's one thing.

She had oral herpes all her life and if there's one thing I'm scared of is herpes.

It's only coming out every 1-2 years, is it bad?
Am I fucked?
>>
>>18110655
You should be more worried that she wouldn't want you, ;cause your beat guy who spent his entire life on 4chan
It more deserve to be anxious
>>
99% of people have oral herpes.
>>
>herpes

I once almost got married with a girl who had oral impetigo, and that stuff can actually kill you eventually. I would have still married her, but she wasn't nearly as interested in me. Disease is not really a deal breaker if you love someone, and I mean truly have deep feelings for this person. If you don't have strong feelings that are fucking you up inside and destabilizing you near her, don't commit.
>>
>>18110655
I'm sure oral herpes is pretty common, anon. There are far worse STD'S to be worried about.
>>
dont kiss
>>
If you are disguised by a coldsore and turned off than you should leave. How can someone be your dream person and that turns you off in a way you wanting to leave. Imagine your partner leaving you and calling it quits because of some imperfection you have. When you truly love someone you love all the flaws. Leave that person they deserve to be loved unconditionally.
>>
>>18110655

dude almost everyone has oral herpes. its not a REAL std, its something thats even talked about in kids cartoons.

have you been tested? most people have it by the time they're old enough to post here.

fun fact did you know that having oral herpes actually helps prevent catching genital herpes?
>>
>>18110655
Most people have hsv1, depending on where you live it can be 9/10. Only 2/3 of carriers will show symptoms. My first gf had it so I thought I just didn't show symptoms but I got full blown cold sores from the girl after her. There are tons of ways to suppress it and you'll probably catch it in some form in your life, from sharing drinks, food, making out, oral sex. STI panels don't test for herpes or hpv because they're so common. You can order a test if you're paranoid but they're expensive.
>>
Protip: she can very easily give you genital herpes if her mouth infects your groin. Herpes sucks, and if you don't have it, don't get close to those who do. Everyone tries to normalize it, but it is a very infectious disease, and if you happen to be intimate with this girl, you will get it eventually.

There are so many other women out there who don't have it, and there are millions of women out there who would just as easily be the "girl of my dreams".

You're young and inexperienced, don't think that the first pretty girl you click with is the "one".
>>
>>18110655
If you really like her and care about her, you'lol put that aside, and chances are she'll see you in a much better light as a person who is willing to see past her baggage and flaws to be with her.

My current gf has herpes and I just said "whatever" and she thought it was romantic as fuck because it showed that I cared more about her than getting some disease
>>
>>18110655
dumbass, you almost certainly already have herpes

the vast VAST majority of people do

Don't be retarded
>>
>>18110655
I dont know what the fuck these people are on about
Doctor here and herpes definitely IS a thing to care about. I'm an ausfag and it isn't so prevalent here. I've noped out of relationships cuz of herpes before. Yoi know it's incurable right? Likely you'll then give it to your kids. I took 50 bucks of acyclovor after kissing a girl who had sores just in case
>>
>>18110655
Oral herpes isn't the same as genital

I have oral
Your mom probably has oral
Your teacher probably has it too

Just dont let it get on your cock
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.