[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does ignoring a girl make her like you more? I met this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9697.jpg (89KB, 749x965px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9697.jpg
89KB, 749x965px
Does ignoring a girl make her like you more?

I met this girl online and i know she likes me for a fact. I don't want to come off creepy and constantly be talking to her so i've been keeping my distance. I really enjoy talking to her i always feel good after speaking to her. She thinks i'm funny and has called me her fav.
>>
If you're actually a boring dumbass, yes.
>>
>>18110627
I have been talking with this guy I'm going out with pretty much non-stop since we met a month and half.
We text each other till we fall asleep and then start texting again in the morning.
I don't mind, it doesn't make me like him less.

I think that the point is don't go out of your way to talk to her. I like talking to him because it's not stressful. Sometimes we'll text back and forth every 20 seconds, sometimes it'll take him 2 hours to get back to me, sometimes I fall asleep and just don't text him back till the morning after.
We rarely double text, we don't act needy/clingy, we just have the conversation flowing.
>>
>>18110635
yeah i don't want to force a convo or try make us talk all the time
>>
Kind of. Sending mixed signals is a pretty old seduction tactic and ignoring your victim once in a while is usually the easiest way of doing it. But this means you also need to be warm at times, otherwise you'll just send the message that you don't like her and don't want her in your life. If that happens she'll be turned off and eventually lose her interest in you.
>>
>>18110654
hmmm i love talking to her but i don't want to come off as clingy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.