[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I've got a date set up in two days, I gave a waitress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1431737592468.jpg (15KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1431737592468.jpg
15KB, 560x560px
Hey guys, I've got a date set up in two days, I gave a waitress my number and she actually texted me and now we are gonna meet up. Any advice? On how to be alpha or make a move, and how many dates should we go on before I try to make a physical move or anything, this shit is annoying.
>>
Don't do it, waitresses don't make much money. You can do better.
>>
>>18110305
I just want to have fwb, I'm not trying to date, but I'm unattractive so I'm kind of unsure why she actually responded. I gotta lose my virginity sometime
>>
>>18110303

There's no rules, really. How old are you two? Young people usually escalate faster towards sex, but then again, older people handle hook-ups better.

Where are you going? Does the place help you make a move or hinder it?

General advice, get physical slowly and see how she reacts.
>>
>>18110311
I'm 20, i actually don't know how old she is, we are meeting up to learn more about eachother, and its a restaurant so it will probably hinder it, and I suppose ill try, if leaving my number on the table got her then maybe she really is into me, im not sure
>>
>>18110321

I don't want to rain on your parade, I really don't. But can you tell us more about HOW you left your number?

Are you sure it's really her?
>>
>>18110325
I think so, i left it with the tip, and i saw her pick it up as i walked out
>>
>>18110326

Ok, hope this is useful:

If she really texted you like that, then you must be very handsome or she must not have many options. Either way, you just have to be there and talk for a bit to get her. As I said, get physical slowly over time and see how much she is comfortable with.

NOW, on the other hand, this could not her. Sorry, but that's the truth. You are not sure. I really hope she is and you two have fun, but be careful, you know?

Is her Wassap pic one of herself? One that's not also on Facebook, too, as that would be easy to obtain for this trick.
>>
>>18110338
I'm not sure, I'm definitely not handsome, but i also wouldn't have left my number if i didn't think there wasn't something there. she was smiling and looking me in the eye and when i watched her go to other people she wasn't doing it, and she kept looking at me when she was other places in the room, more than normal. but if she doesn't have options, that's fine beccause then that makes it easier for me to get her then, and i don't know her last name and i think it'd be weird to ask until we meet up.
>>
>>18110345

I didn't mention her last name, I asked about her pic on Wassap. I assume that's how she contacted you, unless it was just plain texting?
>>
>>18110350
she just texted me from her phone, sorry idkk what wassap is
>>
>>18110352

Come on, I live in a third world country, we have phone technology from three to five years ago, and even we don't text anymore. I find it hard to believe that you don't use this chat app.

Do you have a smartphone?

Either way, it's weird she contacted you in a platform that offer total anonymity. Be careful when meeting her.
>>
>>18110356
Yes, but im not a normie, i only text my guy friends, i enver had a need to do it. And i mean it wasn't total anonymity, i could probably look up her number and find her, i guess ill try that
>>
>>18110361

Good luck with that.
>>
>>18110364
I mean what's the worst that could happen? we are meeting up at a restaurant, if i see her and its not her then i laugh sit down and ask why they are being a creep and go home and be depressed for an hour, i don't see why it seems weird, any time ive talked to a girl it's just been by text, the ones online and the ones in person
>>
>>18110356
Wassap is used only in 3rd world countries. Here people can afford to text.
>>
>>18110382

My mistake then. Guess seeing the little bubbles in memes, TV shows and shit doesn't mean people actually use it in the US too.

Also, didn't know people wanted to waste money. I mean, if you can afford a good internet connection on your phone, I'm pretty sure an app would be way more cost efficient than texting, but thanks for the info.
>>
>>18110381

Sure, maybe nothing happens. Maybe some asshole that still has a high school mentality tries to harass you, though.

As I said, good luck.
>>
>>18110391
well i pay 45 a month and get unlimited everything, so idk if they have bundles like that elsewhere
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.