[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TTC finally worked, changing my mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
I guess, at first it did really sound fun. I know I'll be a better parent than a lot of people. But now I wish I would have waited. I didn't want my husband to be like 60 when they finally leave the house, but damn it, I'm so much younger than him and I forgot to take that into account. Life is getting easier and more fun and I don't wanna be a mom yet. My period is almost 2 months late and I've been crying about it ever since I realized I'm probably pregnant. I'm too scared to test. I don't know what to do. I don't want to be a shitty parent just because I jumped the gun on this.. After having IUD complications, pelvic inflammatory disease and whatnot I honestly thought it would be harder to get pregnant. Even the doctor who helped me told me that I might have issues TTC. At the time I didn't want kids, but once I got married I really did, and I was scared of infertility on top of it. If I had realized this would take us only a year with no fertility treatments I would have waited another 2-3 years. I hate myself for regretting this, idk what to do. Either get over it and find the mindset I had a year ago, or be miserable, right?
>>
bump? :/
>>
>>18110125
First, where in the world do you live? If its in the UK, you're fucked. I think in America they have abortions, and in Germany they do, not sure about anywhere else. You could possibly move to a different country to get an abortion, though.

If not, man the fuck up. Don't be a pussy. You wanted something so bad, and when you finally get it, you think... 'Oh, shit, uhh, i dont actually want this?'
Don't be a bitch, ffs.
I think you'd be happier with a kid and a dude thats older than you'd be a 80 year old widow with no children, left to die alone.
HOW OLD ARE YOU?!?!?!
>>
>>18110411
21 lol
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.