[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I am going to kill myself tonight. about an hour ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8099[1].jpg (820KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8099[1].jpg
820KB, 3264x2448px
I think I am going to kill myself tonight. about an hour ago my girlfriend killed herself because of her depression. She was the love of my life and I feel horrible. This is worse than her cheating on me. She was so happy with me and still wanted to die. Everything is crumbling around me. I've been struggling with depression since I was 14 and now this happens it has finally tipped me over the edge. I have a loving family who would miss me if I died but there is no solution to what I am feeling right now. I am holding the pills in my hand and everything about this world is telling me to take the pills and die. Life is hard. Help me please
>>
From the ruins of your past, comes the potential for rebirth.

You can change your life and make it better. Better than ever before. Better than you can imagine.
>>
>>18110113
be strong my dude, it gets better, live a long happy life. Make her proud.
>>
>>18110113
If your post is actually serious, I'm not going to tell you whether to do it ot not, since that's entirely up to you, and it'd be extremely selfish for me not to respect that when I don't even know you amd haven't been in your situation.

With that being said, what are those pills? I have never tried to OD myself, but I had a friend who did try, and I was actually the one she called when she did it. I went up there and got the ambulance, etc. She didn't die. She went to the hospital and they cleansed her insides. She felt really embarrassed afterwards, and kept telling me how sorry she was.

My point is, if you're sure you want to die, pick a safe method, otherwise it might lead to you having even worse of a life or having those around you look at you completely differently forever since.

Whatever the fuck you do, good luck. I'm really, really fucking sorry to hear your story, again, if it's actually true. I actually thought of killing myself, but the thought of my girlfriend and parents suffering is what always held me back.
>>
Hey Op,
If you're going to kill yourself anyway, then get a suitcase and pack up water, food, basic shit for a while. You can bring money if you want to, but you might get mugged.
Pick a direction, and go. You don't have to tell anyone, you don't have to tell your family, just go. Go to somewhere, anywhere, and you might find something worth living for.
In the end, worst case scenario is that you get stabbed and end up dying, but hey, at least you did something beforehand, right? And you wanted to die anyway.
Best case scenario, you find something to live for. A stray animal that befriended you, a homeless lady you fell inlove with, or just generally seeing something and thinking, 'hey, i think i might try living here.'
You have nothing to lose, brother. Go for it. Try it.
>>
I can't in good conscience tell you "it will get better" or give you reasons to have hope. Some people have either never gone through shit as heavy as you, or have and somehow found a way to cope. I worry about this every day, I worry about finding my loved ones dead. My mother and boyfriend threaten suicide all the time, we're all fucked up on drugs or alcoholics and about to be on the street.

Well, they'll probably be fine, I won't, and I say I'm going to do it the least. It's become a contest.

Living in 2017 is nightmare mode. I don't know what else to say. You are probably in shock and would never make use of any advice I'd have to give, even if I could say something to somehow make it better.
>>
Everything you're feeling right now your family will feel if you kill yourself. Can you really do that to them?
>>
>>18110113
That's really heavy and I hope you feel better, but I don't know if taking all of those would kill you.
>>
Something like this happened to a friend of mine. Difficult breakup process, her ex boyfriend ended up killing himself a few months later. It was incredibly hard and she also thought about ending it all too, also having depression for as long as she can remember. It's been about two years now and though I'm sure this is not something one can just forget, she's doing much better, so don't lose hope. Also don't bottle things up, talk to someone about it, a professional preferrebly. Wish you all the best, dude
>>
>>18110124
Just popping in to say, that if people want to die, we should let them, instead of always preserving life. Sometimes people don't have anything to live for anymore
>>
>>18110113
She killed herself an hour ago? Does anyone know?
>>
>>18110513
And this is why drugs must never be legalised in society. Family breakdown. Now you understand why Conservatives push to eradicate drugs?
>>
>>18110535
This. OP if you don't care about your own life, just think of the damage you'll do to your family with this selfish act. You'll be throwing the people who love you into a gauntlet of despair not just in the short term, but for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>18110581
No, I believe criminalization is wrong.

Two out of 3 are alcoholics. Alcohol is legal.

Fuck off with your nu/pol/ shit. You have no humanity.
>>
> OP has a loving family that will miss him

Enough reason NOT to commit suicide
>>
>>18110571
>Sometimes people don't have anything to live for anymore
But that's so relative, isn't it? I know this might sound like bullshit when you suffer from depression or something but realistically if you don't have anything to live for you can always try and look for something, right? Earth is 12.742km wide, there's plenty to see and try before deciding something like that. I think that before letting people die we should try and express that, maybe
>>
>>18110593
This isn't Forrest Gump. Backpacking in Eurostan won't bring back loved ones.
>>
>>18110593
Perhaps consider depressed people have no means, money, or connections to see the world wholly
>>
>>18110593
I get your point though but forgot to add:
Yes there's things to live for. But people with depression have clouded eyes and don't see.

And like I said they often don't have the means, money or connection to discover what makes them feel like living
>>
>>18110590
No, no fuck you. It's YOU who has no humanity. Drugs are the worst infliction to human civilisation and has done nothing but make people paranoid, depressed and suicidal. I've lost 3 family members to this shit, and the rest are falling apart. I left that household before it spiralled out of control. I've seen previously happy families reduced to drug fuelled group fights and tears and pain and houses turned to shit. And it's all because of these fucking god awful drugs. My brother has been smoking weed since he was 15, he had great academic potential but now he's a fucking loser.

And for what? Muh freedom? No fuck you, drugs need to be eradicated, for the sake of our own survival
>>
>>18110617
Oh, it's like that. Well, substance abuse is a symptom of a greater corruption in society, it doesn't exist because the drugs are there. That's why they're legal in other countries because their infrastructure isn't set up so that they can't live a full live and have to break their backs to afford rent.
>>
>>18110603
>>18110599
Yeah, sorry, I might have exaggerated the scales a bit for emphasis. My point is: When one reaches the decision of ending it all (like in OPs case for example) chances are they're focusing on a problem or a situation, literally unable to see or feel anything else. They'll think nothing good will exist after that situation and that's just plain wrong. You don't have to go far or see as much of those 12.742km to realize there's more to life than that. I do wholeheartedly believe that given enough time things will get easier.
>>
>>18110636
>I do wholeheartedly believe that given enough time things will get easier.

Your "beliefs" are only useful to you in deluding yourself. You don't have the slightest idea how much baggage OP took on today, and the very thought of someone else suffering that much forces you to bury your head in the sand.

I'm starting to really hate the word "believe"
>>
>>18110642
A bit salty, are we? You are absolutely right, it's impossible for me to know how hard it must be but I should have added but since you brought it up, I have seen OP's situation happen around people I know twice. Sadly it's not as uncommon as you'd think. On both cases that "my life is over" way of thinking was clearly there, overwhelming but hey guess what. They found the will to keep going. I'm not saying it's easy stuff, I'm not saying it won't come back to haunt them but there IS the possibility of finding something worth living for after something tragic happens. I'm not just making up positive mumbo jumbo on the stop so can you please stop assuming?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.