[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf addicted to pokemon go >constantly playing while watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

>gf addicted to pokemon go
>constantly playing while watching series together on the couch
>constantly playing when we are outside
>she is home late so I make dinner, guess what, pokemon go during dinner
>gets mad when I ask her to put her phone away for a few minutes

How to get out of this
>>
File: 183-2.jpg (298KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
183-2.jpg
298KB, 1000x563px
>>18110047
Oh boy, I hate that. I have a friend who's exactly like that. It's not fun to be outside, trying to talk to him, while he's playing to that fucking game.

I tried P:GO, but I find it pretty boring, to be honest (I'm the kind of people who play Arma 3)
>>
>>18110047
shes probably mildly retarded if she enjoys it to this degree. Consider breaking up
>>
>>18110047
I dont see problem, just that game has higher priority than you in her current life.
>it could be heroine
You can show her bots and gps spoofer for this game or other cheating tools. That can maybe cure her a bit. Why waste time when you can achieve the same with cheating?

>>18110065 or do this and do both of you a favor
>>
>>18110047
If you can get her phone for a few mins while she's not looking (permitting you either have her passcode or the phone is still unlocked) delete the app and put phone in exactly the same position as she left it. Then maintain your poker face (critical). Do this as many times possible to really annoy the shit out of her. Explanation time? Maybe she broke the app by playing it too much.
>>
>>18110047
>collect money
>inform gf that she's not getting any sex
>she's like whatever at this point
>wait
>she wants it
>ignore her
>repeat
>whenever you want it go to a hooker with collected money
She'll either find a new bf or get rid of the game
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.