[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How can I kill myself quickly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Some back story, I'm a very lonely person, I live in a tiny village with nobody my age here, no friends. I've never even been kissed, never had sex, never even cuddled with someone. I'm not bad looking, that's not the issue. At this moment my main issue is the fact I'm in a long distance relationship. I can't touch her. She's so far. I have urges, and I know plenty of people here who can help me out with these urges, but that would be cheating and I love my girlfriend...

I have autism, Aspergers. I have very bad depression. Me and my girlfriend have been arguing recently, I thought we got over it but she's acting very odd. On her instagram she made a story when I was asleep that, according to her friend, was lewd. She deleted it before I saw so I can't be sure what it even was.... I'm a very anxious person so this gave me a panic attack alone. I have been banned from using instagram on my and we shared each other's accounts, I could always see her dms. Now she doesn't know I can see them, I use bluestacks too use instagram now... And she acts different, odd...

I have very mixed feelings, I was already extremely suicidal, but now this has started pushing me over the line. I'm with a girl that I'm not even sure truly loves me and my love for her makes me have to suppress my urges, which is getting fucking impossible. I need human contact because I have no motivation for life, I've always found comfort in being loved, it was always the only thing that made me not want to die. But now that's getting difficult. I don't think I have anything anymore.

How can I die quickly? If I had access to guns I'd be long dead so don't suggest that, something like car fumes won't work, it'll take too long and I'll pussy out, it needs to be quick... I don't know if I explained everything well at all, I'm shaking and depressed so I'm sure I left so so much out...

Just please help me, I need the pain to end, my heart feels so tight all the time, I always have the desire to die.
>>
This question has probably been asked millions of times since the beginning of Internet, just google it
>>
drown in fresh water. ive known someone who died from drowning and he said it was peaceful
>>
Pussy
>>
>>18109884
>Died
>Yeah it was peaceful by the way

Gee thanks Mr spooky ghost
>>
>>18109861
Your gf is probably going through the same feelings you are going through. She wants to be held but she can't, so she's acting up. The best you can do is communicate with her. And if that doesn't work out then break up and go fuck a real bitch.
>>
>>18109894
well he's not dead anymore.
>>
First off i'd suggest waiting 2 days before actually going through with it to actually decide if you should or not and make any amends you need to and seriously consider if you really want to or not

If you can get access to helium make a suicide bag and fill it with helium you'll die from asphyxiation (lack of oxygen)

This is an almost guaranteed way of dying you'll produce no carbon dioxide and you won't panic you're body panics because of too much carbon dioxide not lack of oxygen and you get high off of it and have a blissful way out

Again wait before actually committing to it and consider and weigh your options
>>
>>18109861

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkazr8M-n4
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.