[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one day gf is virtually begging for more attention despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images (9).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>one day gf is virtually begging for more attention despite talking for hours that day, starting fights about it

>another day she pretty much ignores me all day, generally acts like she doesn't want to talk at all
>>
Well, that ain't gonna last too long.
Here, have some whiskey and break up with her.
>>
>>18109454
Some people have bad days anon. Most people can't say "I'm having a bad day" and instead act out. I would suggest talking to her and explain your concerns.
>>
>>18109454
Starting fights about what? She's arguing about how she needs attention?
>>
>>18109454
Sounds like my ex a little. She had BPD and would go from clingy as fuck/can't stop talking about wanting my dick, to not wanting to be touched the next day.

The extremes are only going to end up getting worse anon, and the middle ground will get smaller and smaller regardless of any treatment she's taking. She will(or already is) seek attention and flirting from her male friends.
>>
>>18109454
Sound like her period.
Make her realize that hormones exists and tell her we both need to learn
>what to do and what to not do
when that happens.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.