[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been depressed for ever since I started highschool,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0471.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0471.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
I've been depressed for ever since I started highschool, mainly due to overthinking and unfortunate circumstances. I've always hidden it, but now that I've moved out and away from school, I've become lonley and more depressed than I've ever been. And only in the last year has it started to take a toll, I've lost almost all of my self confidence and social abilities, I'm not sure why as I used to be able to start a conversation with anyone but now I'm too anxious. However, I was prescribed with a strong painkiller (pic) and ever since I've been taking them, I've been happier and I have a lot of my confidence back. But I don't want to keep taking them as I don't want to end up with a painkiller addiction. Anyone know what would have the same effects? I'm not a fan of anti depressants as anyone I know who's on them has gotten some issues with them along the way.
>>
Hypericum perforatum is OTC but honestly just get proper antidepressants before you kill yourself. this isnt the time to trust in some anecdotes youve convinced yourself of.
>>
>>18109325
Can you say that again in English pls
>>
>>18109326
you can get St. Johns Wort over the counter (=prescription free)
but i recommend seeing a doctor to get drugs that work better and are more easy to dose. also someone will have an eye on you which is necessary because depending on your type of depression any medication including this plant can actually make you more likely to commit suicide in the beginning.
refusing this just because you can recall 4 cases where it didnt work is irrational.
>>
>>18109316
Don't take any medications and learn how to deal with your depression naturally. I was diagnosed with bipolar and severe depression for years and spent time in mental facilities. Even with medication I never felt right until I dropped it all and started taking care of myself and understanding my mind. This is what I suggest to you.
>>
>>18109316
I took tramadol for awhile

opiods fry your brain
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.