[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dumb whore who doesn't know what she wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: loml skyrim.jpg (489KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
loml skyrim.jpg
489KB, 1920x1080px
my current bf (we'll call him F) and i have been dating for 2 months now and he is already saying "i love you" and "i wanna marry you" and it really freaks me out and i dont know how to communicate to him that it freaks me out so much. I've also got pretty strong feelings for this other guy (we'll call him T) i have had a crush on T for a good 2 years now, and him and i are just now starting to become good/close friends. i really like him, but he doesn't want a relationship with anyone right now. T and i are really flirty (imo) and touchy so i think that he is into me, but i really don't know. i just know that i really like him. pls help, idk what to do with F or T
>>
break up
>>
>>18109176
sheeeit, your poor bf.
>>
you clearly have more feelings for the other guy so break up with your bf and allow him and yourself to move on with your lives
>>
theres nothing wrong with saying i love you, but the marriage thing is a bit odd. if u actually have to ask this just fucking break up with him. you obviously dont want to be with him and you're already being "touchy" with another dude who you have a crush on which is probably breaking ur bfs trust anyway. theres nothing wrong with being a whore if thats really what you wanna do, but stop wasting the dudes time.
>>
>>18109188
hes a super caring and really sensitive guy, i think it would crush him/;
>>
>>18109191
its just that, i really like T and ik he doesn't a relationship and like i'd be okay with being friends w/ benefits, but i really think it will crush F.
>>
>>18109195
What does that have to do with the fact that it's the right thing to do and it needs to be done?

No one said it was going to be painless.
>>
>>18109206
you're right, i just don't know how to do it.
>>
>>18109195
haha just wait some more months I'm sure it will crush him less
>>
>>18109176
>>18109201
Also, stop with this retarded ass T/F shit. It's just juvenile and obnoxious.
>>
>>18109195
Do it now, or cause even more damage in future. It is also a bit selfish. It's clear you are going through the motions with this F guy. In honesty you would just be settling and I think you know that. Don't put yourself in a situation where you end up doing something stupid and hurting both yourself and him.

We all learning this shit, but sometimes the answer is staring you in the face. Make sure it's not T's dick whilst you see with F. You need to really think about what you want, communicate with F. He may be crushed but he will get over it and you and find someone else.
>>
>>18109213
i like this, i just dont have a good enough reason to break things off with F, he has done literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>18109207
Please don't do it by text. It's cowardly and a reflection of this " i cant handle conflict generation". And just be clear about your feelings that you don't think you are right for each other but that is no reflection on his worth. Easy said
>>
>>18109218
No, but YOU have. You're emotionally cheating, and depending on certain things, physically cheating. Don't be a bigger bitch than you already are.
>>
>>18109207
You say "Listen, you're a great guy, but this relationship isn't working for me and I wouldn't want to waste your time. I'm sorry but I need to end this."

If he (respectfully) wants an explanation you let him down easy and tell him that you simply don't think the two of you are compatible and don't let him press you for further details then that (No break up convo should last more than 5 minutes. Bottom line it while still being courteous).

If he acts like a dick (and I mean a dick, not just being understandably hurt), you simply exit the situation because you tried to end things like a civil adult and he no longer deserves your attention or respect if he's gonna throw a tantrum.

Very simple.
>>
>>18109218
I'm this guy>>18109221

In fairness there is no easy way to do it. It's going to hurt him, but you have to try and be respectful about it, so that the guy can leave with some dignity and go on his way to moving on.

He will make comparisons with this other dude etc, but I would just be honest but not like oh this guy is better. He's just as it seems, a better match for you.
>>
>>18109229
>>18109213
I'm these

Agree with this dude too >>18109225
>>
>>18109229
okay, thank you!
>>
>>18109237
Just uh don't try and get back with him if it doesn't workout.
>>
I feel really bad for your poor boyfriend. You should have told him a long time ago that it makes you uncomfortable when he says things like that. He seems clingy as hell, but he obviously has real feelings for you---and you don't have any strong feelings for him.

Do your boyfriend a favor and say that you're not feeling the same way and break up with him. He'll freak out, but that's mostly because you let it go on for so long.

If "T" says he's not looking for a relationship, there's a very good chance that that's him saying he's not into you that way. Just be aware of that. Don't automatically assume that because you're becoming friends now, that the second you dump your current boyfriend, T's going to be all over you. That's blindly wishful thinking. T might sleep with you, but you sound like the kind of person who will hear "I don't want a relationship" and think that if you fuck him, he'll change his mind. Doesn't work that way.

(Also, "flirting" and crushing on someone while you have a boyfriend is a pretty shitty thing to do. Especially with a boyfriend who is obviously in love with you.)
>>
>>18109221
Also, this.

Always break up in person. Getting broken up with by text or a phone call is such a slap in the face on top of getting dumped in the first place.

If you had the guts to start a relationship, you have the guts to end it when it's not working out.
>>
>>18109248
fucking this
Breaking up will not destroy him, OP, but doing this absolutely will.
>>
>>18109221
I agree with this hard

Except for the "can't handle conflict generation" thing. The past few generations are the only ones who have HAD the option to break up over text. Before that it was Dear John letters, or worst of all, having a friend deliver the news. Or just plain old vanishing without an explanation.

Cowardly behavior didn't just invent itself in the past 3 decades. It's just taken on a new, convenient form.
>>
>>18109176
leave him, fuck the other guy, fail to into relationship, get back with cuccboi.
>>
>>18109273
You make a good point. And I might be projecting a bit. But glad you agree that she should do it properly.
>>
>>18109176
Marry F, but fuck T on the side when F's at work.
>>
I kinda want to plow F's boipuss
>>
>>18109176
you're using being a dumb bitch as an excuse to do dumb bitch things. try to be a decent person, instead of saying im srry i cheated on u im just so confuused :crying:. all of my hate, break up with him and never reproduce
>>
>>18109330
I really can't understand dudes who take the first step in saying things like 'i love you' etc.
That to me means you're more emotionally active than a woman, and that's never a good thing.
>>
>>18109491
yup guys have to turn the emotions down if they want a serious relationship.
>>
>>18109195
it won't
stop thinking so highly of yourself
he'll find somebody better
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.