[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bf is going out of country on vaca with two of his friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
My bf is going out of country on vaca with two of his friends and staying w family he has there for a week and a half, and he just told me the day before he won't have service? He said he was getting a prepaid phone but won't be able to text me and will try to call (ya right) and I felt bad and he was being An asshole about it and I started crying

Am I wrong or him?
>>
Jesus Christ, surely you can live a week and a half without calling him. Stop being such a fucking baby
>>
>>18109105

Iknow but we have been going thRough a rough time so I feel like he's just like using it as an excuse to avoid me and I feel like he doesn't care about me because also something bad really happened and I feel like he should be really concerned about my mental health right now
>>
>>18109111
And you think nagging him about something that he can't actually help is going to help? What the fuck do you want him to do?
>>
>>18109114
Idk Find a way to contact me ??? Whatever I'm over it
>>
>>18109102
Its a week in a foreign country. Are you going to pay the potentially hundreds of dollars in international roaming and long distance minutes? Are you going to pay the thousands if his phone gets cloned?

If you cannot stand the thought of going a week without texting him you're investing way too much into this relationship.
>>
>>18109116
Okay?
>>
>>18109116
Why's it his responsibility to find a way to contact you? You're the needy one, you find a way.
>>
Does his family not have internet??
>>
????

theres not nearly enough information to tell whos right or wrong.

>>18109116
why did you make this thread? whats wrong with you? you literally just wanted someone to say o no ur too good 4 him gurl :(

why the fuck dont you just tell him to message you on skype or facebook or something? he's probably gonna have internet or wifi somewhere.

also to all the people saying its just a week!!1 if this was a guy complaining about his gf going on vacation without talking to him for a week you would be calling her a roastie cheater telling him to break up with her
>>
>>18109126
>also to all the people saying its just a week!!1 if this was a guy complaining about his gf going on vacation without talking to him for a week you would be calling her a roastie cheater telling him to break up with her
No we wouldn't? He'd be getting just as much shit as OP
>>
>>18109129
>Thread where someone's girlfriend goes on vacation
>Not flooded with 100 replies saying she's riding eurocock
First time on 4chan, huh?
>>
>>18109137
I'm not going to sit here and argue with you if all you can do is cry 'newfag'
>>
>>18109140
>everything not agreeing with me is arguing
hi autism
also its pretty known fact that r9k mentality leaks onto numerous other boards.
>>
>>18109149
k
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.