[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone. I need some advice about my situation. I met a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1414081521658.jpg (113KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
1414081521658.jpg
113KB, 1024x693px
Hi everyone.

I need some advice about my situation. I met a girl on hot or not (from the pictures I saw she's a good 8.5/10) and after switching to whatsapp for a few days we decided to meet. I don't even know if this is a legitimate date or not because I said that I'd "like to invite her to drinks/dinner". I figure that the best thing to do is to let things go their course naturally.

I'm in no mood and have no patience to start acting like something I'm not, but I'd like any advice people can give me as I've never been on a date before (sad, I know). Obvious questions I have is

>when I first meet her, should I give her a hug or a handshake?
>once we're in full swing should I get suggestive (you know what I mean) or be completely civil? (We had some back and forth but nothing explicit on chat)
>what topics are good to keep things interesting?

I guess some more context. She's 19 I'm 24, she came to my city a few months ago so I've basically been dictating what we should do and she seems fine or even likes it.

Like I said, any advice would be appreciated.

>tldr; first date ever, what do/not do?
>>
You're overthinking this. Go and be yourself (inb4 meme) and see what happens.
>>
>>18109072
Just pay attention to how she looks at you, moves, any touching. Track that non verbal communication because it's the good stuff.
>>
>>18109078
Right man. I figured that is the best course of action but at the same time I don't want to do some little stupid shit that could have been avoided.
>>
>>18109098
>Just pay attention to how she looks at you, moves, any touching. Track that non verbal communication because it's the good stuff.

Uhh no.

This kind of shit may or may not true, but for all intents and purposes, this shit does more harm than good. if you're constantly actively looking out for this shit, you're overthinking shit and not actually paying attention to your date.

The key to a good first date is to pretty much forget it's a "date" and just go to out to have fun, while you "confidently" happen to have a stranger sitting across from you that you're getting to know.

Same shit as if you sat down at a random bar to watch a game/have a beer/whatever and started talking with a completely random dude/chick.

You do what you went there to originally do (enjoy yourself with the game/drink/whatever), then just kind of "coincidentally" build up the connection with the other party.

Don't lock yourself in to some procedural mindset where you need to do X by Y timing or some shit. Just go with the flow of the night.

If you have fun, awesome, even if the actual date turns out to be shit, you didn't waste your time. But if they independently realize they're have fun too, THAT'S when your fun has a chance of bouncing off one another to combine and create something on a completely higher level.

Don't over think shit, don't overhype yourself, just go to do what you do.
If it works out, cool. If not, whatever--that will be 90% of your dates away.
>>
>>18109163
Best thing I ever read and I can completely resonate with. Thank you Anon. I think this thread is concluded.
>>
>>18109187
What's a good locale for first dates in 2017?
>>
>>18109295
..... Are you seriously asking me of all people? Lol.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.