[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help please: Decision about a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1487600196829.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
1487600196829.gif
2MB, 275x154px
I'll keep this as short as possible

>Be me
>Had only one serious relationship in high school, another couple that lasted a month or two
>Meet my (now ex) 3 years ago
>She has issues, but we both do, we take care of each other, very happy except for when she gets into her moods or gets paranoid and gets mad at me tipping a female waitress more than 15℅ for example
>Things get worse during the summer of 2016
>Leave her in the fall
>Get emails about her doing drugs again, getting hit by a guy she was seeing
>Email back and forth
>Finally see her, it goes really well
>This was two months ago
>Found out she has a new bf... One month ago now
>She says she wants to see me, and doesn't really care about him. But our families don't want us together
>I want to tell her today I want to marry her if I can fix everything and she wants to be with me again and be honest with each other

I feel worse than I ever have in my life without her. I've been depressed, thinking about her every day, hating myself for leaving (even though at the time I sought the advice of all my loved ones and a counselor who all told me to leave)

Even some small thought would help, I'm seeing her today and I want to tell her how I really feel. I also want to say if she doesn't want to get back together, I'm done seeing her, now that I know she's dating, I don't have her cheat with me, I wont be a part of that knowingly
>>
File: 1480468175310.jpg (4KB, 349x144px) Image search: [Google]
1480468175310.jpg
4KB, 349x144px
Pretty shit situation, shameless bump from OP
>>
>>18108333
>drugs
>paranoid
>switching bf like underwear
>already broken once
>relatives against it

You know the answer. The question is, are you brave enough to do the right thing or will you just prolong the inevitable pain?
>>
>>18108497
I wonder if I'll ever find anyone else though. I guess In my mind, I used to be so social and outgoing. I've been clean from drugs and alcohol for 3+ years now. I don't know how to meet people who don't aren't 420 friendly/party harddd etc.
>>
Bump again, sorry if there is any other advice on this I'd appreciate it, I'm in a bad place
>>
>>18108333

She is not a good influence.

You can't fix her with a million dollars and a gun to your head. We can only fix ourselves. She has to choose to fixherself, no one can do the lifting.

You know this is a bad idea.

Your families have perspective you don't. They saw the mess you guys can create.

I'm sure she has many great qualities. She's not a super villian, but addiction and erratic behavior are bad bedfellows. You know where this will lead.
>>
>>18108333
>marry
you're an idiot
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.