[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help anons, I'm a man and I like showing off my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: pic1.jpg (43KB, 484x595px) Image search: [Google]
pic1.jpg
43KB, 484x595px
Please help anons,

I'm a man and I like showing off my body and ass online. Specifically, on Chaturbate for tips. I'm not gay (I get turned on by curvy women and big knockers) but I also get turned by the fact that men are jacking off to my ass. I love all the dirty things they want to do to me. I extremely enjoy the validation they give me when they tip me ACTUAL $$$ just for me to spread my hole or something like that. I don't get this same horny feeling when women compliment me, in fact I hate appreciation from women.. it just feels hollow and condescending despite the fact that I find women physically attractive and would get completely soft from hairy, broad shouldered men.

I don't even keep or need the money, all the tips I make, I forward to other cam girls and guys who look like they truly need it.

I know this probably stems from loneliness as a child and constant rejection from the opposite sex in real life.

I need to stop though because A. Future employers would most likely respond negatively to this. (My current boss is socially liberal and supports sex workers.)
B. While doing this, I could never hold a regular relationship with a woman. Not only would I feel guilty but I can't see a normal girl respecting me in a relationship for doing this kind of stuff.
>>
>>18108248

the problem here is you assume employers are going to find out. just don't be retarded about it and you'll be fine.

as for a relationship, yeah no girl would love to find out about this. so if you want to quit, go ahead and quit.

sounds hot though if thats you id certainly love to watch you show off your ass.
>>
>>18108248
Wear a FULLY FACED mask, after that do w/e you want. But keep the fucking money idiot lol.
>>
> I-Im not gay I just like g-guys jacking off to my ass.
> totally liek big knockers bro!

Think the real problem is obvious here.
>>
>>18108248
Well you say you need to stop but your arguments for why you should are shit.
If you like doing it, do it. Don't try to find justifications or question your sexuality, do whatever you want.

Also mirin what's your program ?
>>
>>18108248
Just block the state you live in and don't tell a future employer.
>>
>>18108248
Dude you're totally bi-sexual (mic drops).
>>
File: white sub 1488915268849.png (2MB, 1440x1422px) Image search: [Google]
white sub 1488915268849.png
2MB, 1440x1422px
>>18108248
embrace the gay
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.