[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I broke up with my ex a week ago and she still sends me "Good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 2653.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2653.png
597KB, 800x800px
I broke up with my ex a week ago and she still sends me "Good Morning Streaks" and "Goodnight Streaks" messages. We both kind of agreed she wasn't ready for a relationship with everything she had going on. I implemented the No Contact Phase a while ago but I'm not sure if I should still send her streak messages back even though I do them to everyone. She uses Snapchat a lot and it was even her idea that she still wanted to keep our streak and she agreed she didn't want things to be awkward but I'm not sure if I should stop sending these during the No Contact Period.
>>
>>18108007
Love the vaporwave Pepe
>>
>>18108007
One difference between men and women is that women honestly believe you can break up and still remain friends, while men generally find any reminder of her too painful and want to break entirely.

If you don't want to be 'just friends' tell her to leave you alone and block her.
>>
>>18108115
We used to send each other pictures of what we were doing at the moment but we've both stopped sending those and now we just send streak messages to each other. We're not much of friends honestly, I've even stopped hanging around our mutual friends to avoid seeing her.
>>
File: Edgeworth-bow(a).gif (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Edgeworth-bow(a).gif
10KB, 256x192px
>>18108007
Just keep up what you're doing, I'm sure she'll give in soon. I mean if you guys ended on a good note of course.
>>
What is a streak message? Pls explain
>>
>>18108115
>One difference between men and women is that women honestly believe you can break up and still remain friends

That's just not true. Certainly not universally anyway.

Sure, immature high school girls or women who have no real relationship experience believe this, and there are indeed some people who manage to maintain solid friendships with previous partners and sincerely toss out the "let's be friends" line fully understanding what that will take, but most people (not just women) doing the "let's be friends" thing are just trying to ease the blow of the breakup for the other person and save themselves the ego blow of someone separating from them entirely. They lose interest in maintaining the relationship once it's established that the other person is willing to stick around and make themselves available to them, or worse yet, manipulatively enjoy the attention of having someone they can reject romantically and still maintain the pretense of caring about them.

People who are genuinely friends with exes are in the minority and most of the women trying to remain friends know that. That's why its called the "friendzone" and not actual friendship; it's a sterile offer of friendship out of convenience.
>>
Snap a pic of you balls deep in some other girl and caption it with "streaks"
>>
>>18108287
Fucking gold
>>
>>18108235
Snapchat has a thing where you take one picture everyday and send it to them to keep up the streak. It's mostly only for bragging rights but it tells you how many consecutive days you've sent at least one image to them in a row.
>>
Y>>18108219
This
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.